Discovery Gaming Community
Rheinlands Arbeitergewerkschaft and its problems - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Rheinlands Arbeitergewerkschaft and its problems (/showthread.php?tid=87235)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Rheinlands Arbeitergewerkschaft and its problems - Jansen - 09-11-2012

I just had a little talk about the future of the AGS with Ktayn.

(Just in case you didnt know yet, the AGS is a Rheinland faction, look at this before reading further if you dont know what it is.)

The main objectives of the two factions also do not share many similarities at this time, while the LWB tries to get Stuttgart back into their hands with as less civilian causalities as possible, the Unioners do not really value human lives as much if they stand in the way of their profits. Which means that the revolutionary aspect of the Unioners has gone lost over the years, while the LWB still tries to fight for their goals.

With the storyline changes that will happen in .87 the Unioners will get on much friendlier terms with the Corsairs, which the LWB will definitely not like.

The LWB tries to keep the relatively good relation with the RHA and the SCRA, while the Unioners hate the SCRA and are close to hating the RHA as well if they wouldnt still make some profits with the Blood Diamond trade (Which is likely to be of much less importance if they can smuggle artifacts).

So me and Ktayn agreed that those are far too many points speaking against the AGS as it is now and the options I could come up with would be
1. completely splitting the faction into the LWB and the Unioners once more, or
2. requesting an AGS ID which could somehow be used to explain the mess even though I am not sure how to do that right now, but I guess that we could figure something out if we go for that idea.

Maybe someone else has another cool idea that he would like to share with us.

Rheinlands Arbeitergewerkschaft and its problems - Slavik - 09-11-2012

Go for a split. An active LWB would need an active synthfoods to make sense.

Rheinlands Arbeitergewerkschaft and its problems - Pavel - 09-11-2012

Split AGS, Unioners and LWB have totally different goals.

Rheinlands Arbeitergewerkschaft and its problems - Stoat - 09-11-2012

Gotta be a split with your goals diverging so much. But I can see it having an adverse effect on the LWB given the state of trade in Rheinland.

Rheinlands Arbeitergewerkschaft and its problems - Miranda - 09-11-2012

Id say go for a split. With any luck a bit of individual group pride should be good for recruiting.

Rheinlands Arbeitergewerkschaft and its problems - Backo - 09-11-2012

As the current leader of the AGS I'm all for splitting both factions. The only thing that concerns me is that neither of those two factions were popular even before the merge (the whole reason they merged). So I really wish there were atleast some groups of Unioners/LWB ready to pick up both factions once the thing splits.

Rheinlands Arbeitergewerkschaft and its problems - Rodnas - 09-11-2012

I am also for a split- it would make the goals of each faction more visible and graspable so each player can select what he wants and doesn't get "the-other-Hessians-mixery" (not meaning to insult here!).

Way too much revolutionairies in Rheinland anyay, time to get a clean, clear, cutthroat bandit gang runnin there! Go Uninoners!

Rheinlands Arbeitergewerkschaft and its problems - The Rising Sons - 09-11-2012

Definitely a split.

EDIT: oh, goddamnit. wrong account. Slartibartfast be the primary one.

Rheinlands Arbeitergewerkschaft and its problems - Blodo - 09-11-2012

Maybe it's best to wait with this until 4.87 when both factions will get some things fixed, and also maybe get some new things? For the record I'm for the split.

Rheinlands Arbeitergewerkschaft and its problems - Jansen - 09-11-2012

' Wrote:Maybe it's best to wait with this until 4.87 when both factions will get some things fixed, and also maybe get some new things? For the record I'm for the split.
Did you just indirectly point towards an Arbeiter rebalancing?

Im also just looking for options in order to work on it a bit before .87 happens, rather then do it in a hurry.