Discovery Gaming Community
To the hard-working women of Kusari - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To the hard-working women of Kusari (/showthread.php?tid=87299)

To the hard-working women of Kusari - SparkyRailgun - 09-12-2012

[Image: kurokoangel.png]

[color=#CC6600]<span style="font-size:36pt;line-height:100%]To the sisters and daughters of our beautiful Kusari...

I am Kuroko Shirai.

A true believer in the words of the first who dared speak out, Yuyu Matsuda.
A true believer in the prospect of paradise in Kusari, Yomi.
A true believer in the will of our benevolent goddess, Amaterasu.

Long have the women of Kusari been oppressed, forced into jobs the despicable men in power could not fathom doing themselves.
I myself was once a slave to the will of a rich man, a filthy Samura executive. Forever at his beck and call, to do anything of me that he asked... Whether or not it was legal or even socially acceptable.

But I knew I was destined for more, I knew that the women of Kusari did not deserve this sort of treatment by those in power. With this fire in my heart, I finally rejected his orders, and attempted to leave. In a fit of drunken rage so many of our 'great leaders' are prone to, he attacked me viciously. My scars will remain for as long as I live, but in my desperation I left him without a future, forced to live out the rest of his days bedridden. Now he feels the pain of the women of Kusari, helpless to do anything against their strife.

Of course, I was branded a criminal for defending myself. Faced with nowhere to run, I turned to the Golden Chrysanthemum for aid. The noble sisters rushed immediately to my aid, risking their own lives in front of State Police officers in order to rescue me from that den of evil. How do I repay them for this great deed? I don't know if I ever can, but I can definitely do as they did for me... For the other lost daughters of Kusari.

The Shogunate has fallen. The overlord Jien Kogen is pronounced dead. But Kusari is still enslaved by the rich. We replace the iron fist of the Kusari Empire with the useless bureaucracy of the Kusari Republic. Power hungry Shoguns with power hungry politicians. The Syndicates grow ever stronger through their support of these 'political parties', little more than fronts to increase confusion within the populace. Women rise to power, then act like the men that oppressed us for so long!

Kusari has changed... But it has not changed for the better. Amaterasu has shown me the way to Paradise in Kusari. She has shown me the way to Yomi as Yuyu Matsuda wrote! A world where women are not considered second-class, but rule benevolently over Kusari!

My sisters and I in the Kinkiku Tanritsu fight for this dream to become reality, but we cannot do it alone. We cannot not do it without the support and faith of you, the women of Kusari!

Are you content with the way you are treated? Is your life fulfilled? If the answer is no, then you belong with us, making Kusari a better place for us all! I understand not all of us are warriors. Not all women of Kusari will take up arms to actively fight the menace that is our government and it's lackeys. So all I truly ask for is your faith. Faith in the Kinkiku Tanritsu. Faith in Amaterasu. Read the writings of Yuyu Matsuda, and open yourself to the light of Amaterasu.

You have nothing to lose through faith.

[Image: TQBpX.png]

To the hard-working women of Kusari - Yaoquizque - 09-12-2012

[Image: SanadaJunko.png]
You aren't the only one who had to marry a stupid individual and suffered from it.
But i chose a different path from yours, even if it was a hard one.

I'm free and i like my work.

What can you tell on your side?
Are you proud to have to commit loathsome acts for your precious brotherhood?
Will pirating innocents everywhere you can resolve anything?

I will tell you, 'girl'.
If Chrysanthemums really cared about Women's rights, they would quit acting like criminals and would join back Kusari society to improve it.
Because it is what a Republic grants. The right for its citizens to have a voice.

But since it's easier to pretend to have a cause in order to attract lost women like you were, i don't expect things to change.
Not with this mentality.

To the hard-working women of Kusari - Sand_Spider - 09-12-2012

*Transmission feed detection!*
*Communications Identification: Ozei Ruousha*
*Source: Roppongi Station*

First off, I am not exactly a woman.

Secondly! Man I may be, I have worked for the Sisterhood of the Chrysanthemums in the past rather extensively, having even earned the privilege of flying both their C5-F Blossom and C7-F Blossom. Now, normally I would be all for hopping aboard this sort of bandwagon since the Sisterhood has been rather... Quiet, as of late.

However, there is a bit of an issue holding me back. Namely, it is this: A while ago, the previous head of the Sisterhood, Rika Ito, handed off a pair of C7-F class Orchid Bombers to a pair of Libertonian strangers who brought nothing but trouble and gave the Sisterhood a bad name for their operations down in Liberty. I spent six, six months, working hard and sometimes for iie pay at all, simply because I was generous, in order to earn my own vessels. Then, some pair not in their right minds are somehow given the darn things straight off the bat, and blatantly disrespect the Sisterhood's diplomatic stances in the other houses. Do you even realize how many times I had to explain myself because of those two, in order to prevent from being labeled a criminal in Liberty, even Bretonia? What is to say that this will not happen again?

Now I may be a bit biased when I ask this, but what is wrong with this new setup of government? A Republic sounds like a great idea to be honest. I mean hey, Liberty is a Republic, and they seem to be fairing pretty well. Then again, I cannot really say I have paid too much attention to the news in Kusari lately, since the uprising. That being said, I suppose I could go both ways on this new idea to ponder.

What I wish to know is whether or not there is truly a point to all this, or if this is just another individual with biased viewpoints like a certain late individual. I will agree that, in the past, women were oppressed. This is not exactly swell, given that our counterpart houses do not act so sexist. That being said, what proof have you of women yet being harassed en masse in this newly formed Republic era?

I have been duped once. I am not about to be duped a second time. Show me a reason as to why I should even consider believing in this.. Amaterasu of yours.

Looking forward to a response.

Wings of the Phoenix,
~Ozei Ruousha

To the hard-working women of Kusari - zeta.foxtrot - 09-12-2012

[Image: csthreadheaderneurocyte.png]

Source: [Redacted], Political Affairs Division, Blackwatch
Dest: Comm-ID KSx10000009
Subject: Dai-Kusari no kyōei-ken

<::We know what you are doing, Kuroko. We've been assured you are no threat to us but we know how you work. The Sisterhood has fallen into the pit that it has because it's membership has splintered over their petty differences. The Elders were always weak leaders, unwilling and unable to maintain a coherent organization.

<::The same can be said of the Kusari Republic. If it remains a puppet of Gallia, it's promises of Equality are meaningless and hollow. It's laws cannot be justified and it's collaborators cannot and will not be saved. These are times not of political struggle but times of war and they hold no place for the meek.

<::The Armada's directives were given straight from Amaterasu Omikami. Goddess of the Sun. Protector and Creator of the Kusari state. Our Employer. The Politics of the Gods has begun to spill over into the human realm and it is necessary to secure key resources and make political changes before things get any worse.

<::Those that dare to stand in the way of the Kokutai must be killed and sent to hell, more fuel for the industries of the afterword.

<::You shall fight alongside us, Kuroko, regardless of your personal grievances if you value the integrity of what remains of the sisterhood and if you value the word of Amaterasu Omikami. We should have guessed you would be quick to use her name to rally your support.

<::CASE-12 contingency plans have been re-opened and sent to you. You should be aware of them from your time under Miss Takeda.

>End of Line<
[Image: csthreadenderneurocytel.png]