Discovery Gaming Community
Just about a fair share of bad luck.... - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Just about a fair share of bad luck.... (/showthread.php?tid=8735)

Pages: 1 2 3

Just about a fair share of bad luck.... - Eternal - 05-23-2008

It was a short stay for her at the Battleship Missouri. Liberty forces were too exited they have finaly caught an Order pilot.Those bastards didn't even open-up her escape pod to give her a drink or some food.They were too scared from the LSF's authority in the matter.And , like she tough , the LSF soon came and took her away with their ships.It was a short trip from NY to the dreaded system known as Alaska and it's fabled and wreched Micthell Prison Station.Aldo younger then nearly all the Order admirals , Mirage had a clear mind and was well informed on what was happening at "that" station.

" - ****... " - she scolded herself for allowing to be caught. But come on , even for her that was a tag of a huge share of bad luck. Not only that the LSF agent she saw , Mike Edwards , located her ship and was able to track her position.But those Navy boys had to show up too. And for the cherry of the whole matter , a Liberty Dreadnaught was also there to atack her.That clumsy piece of scrap would have been an easy kill for the Au'Rora , but her personal ship was no mach for the tin bucket. Usually , ships as big as that Dread , possed no threat to her. But the lucky bastard hit her with a type "M" missle directly to the hull , wich resorted in most of her systems including weapons array getting fried to crisp.

It was dark in the escape pod.The only light she was able to see was the one from a tiny window close to her snow-white eyes.And the view from that small piece of reinforced glass wasn't good at all.Two men were using laser cutters to open up the 120mm , heavily modified pod.Since , they were no where close to be able to crack the password of the thing , brute strenght was the only choice left.And even that strong plating wasn't going to survive for long from those lasser cutters.

"Ping...ping...piiiiinnngggg..."

The steel plate finaly gave up and Mirage droped to the ground.She was nearly a day in there with no food nor water.She wasn't immortal , but darn tired. All she knew for sure that a long rest isn't what the LSF have prepared for her.Most of her hopes for a long term survival were pointed at the fact the LSF didn't know who they have caught.Mirage was sure that a random Order pilot would have far greater chances of survival without torture , then a high ranking admiral.

The two men picked her up. And started carrying her to another room at the end of a long corridor.

" - Drats...again with my stupid luck these days. " - she just tough how easy an escape would be if she was with her custom made armor.But as fait would have it , it was getting an update today.Yeah...things were just pinky - pie for her today.All she was wearing was a white shirt and black pants.The rankings on her shirt were gone , atleast she was able to tear them off , before the pod was opened.

The two guys threw her on a chair in a small white room.Wich resulted in a small pill falling from her pocked and landing between the slide door.Wich slided back again ,crushing the white pill.

"Why do you hate me so much God ? " - That was the unluckiest thing of all... " For now..." - she tough.

The room was all in mirrors.Well , they were fake glass decoys.Atleast fifty men were on the opposite side of them , watching her every move.

" - Like I don't know..." - she alowed her self a little smirk.But that was all she could spare now.The interogation team was going to come soon .... she had better prepare herself for them.

Just about a fair share of bad luck.... - Eternal - 05-23-2008

' Wrote:Incomming transmission...

ID: Agent Mike Edwards

--- Message ---

We have had an incurson from an order member, by the callsign "Mirage Bre'Delakorsa", into New York. After a while, i managed to locate his exact position, 15Km from Fort Bush. When the order member detected me, this conversation followed, as i was closing in to the location:

It seems she was trying to access some secret archives stored in fort bush.

After that, we proceeded to engage each other. After several volleys, her ship was badly damaged, without any kind of weapon or defensive system. I offered him the chance to surrender. She rejected her chance as seen in this File 4, File 5.

She managed to run away from me, but SA officer Stephanie Malaign with the help of independant [JS]Joker-1 took her down, near the Zone-21 minefield. Her pod was scooped and delivered to Battleship Missouri, awaiting the transport which will bring the prisoner to wherever high command considers necesary for interrogation.
Agent Mike Edwards clossing communication channel.

--- Message End---

// Like you can see , this is the real deal here. I'm trying to make a nice RP with the things that happend today.And I don't want a "come with millions of BS's" to get one guy out.Think of something.

And this is the last " // " here.

edit - About the "Where I am" thing. Well , I'm pretty sure The Order has it's sources.;)

Just about a fair share of bad luck.... - GothicLord - 05-23-2008

I arrived at the mitchell prison station in alaska alittle after noon and docked the LSF Maverick on the station where she under went repairs from the nomads who was camped out side the station. I proceeded to the command center to get the prison cell number for the order prisoner mirage and asked for the guards to take her to interigation room 3 where i proceeded too and awaited her arrival..

I sat down at the table and prepare my paperwork to document all she was saying....i just got sorted when there was a knock on the door and the guards brought the prisoner in and sat her on the chair opposite me ... i thanked the gaurds as they left and started to interagate the prisoner asking her what was her name and rank as we knew obviously she was a order pilot....

After several hours she was not co-operating with even the simple questions.. so i got the guards to take her back to her cell and i boarded the LSF Maverick as i wasnt finished with the prisoner at all she may have not talked this time but i have nothing but time and she will talk eventually

3rd in command Maverick out

Just about a fair share of bad luck.... - Dantrithor - 05-23-2008

-"Agent Mike Edwards, i am here to interrogate the prisoner." The armed guards were standing silently both sides of the door.
-"Who authorizes you?"
- "Assistant Deputy Director Martin Trickle. We have some questions to ask this inmate. Now, open that door."

Inside, there was a woman, sitting in one of the corners of the small and empty cell. There was not even a bed, though, one would have used up most of the space. A hole in the floor was the closest to a WC there. Not the best place to spend your life in.

-"So you are the order agent i fought?", silence beeing the only answer to that question. "You just have to answer yes or no, anyway, well, we all know it was you, after all we brought you here from your pod.". Silence.
"Dont make this worse. We just want your name for now, we wont harm you"
- "You wont harm me? I know what you do here. All of us know how you torture and murder everyone who comes through these cells." I didnt like that, but it was the pure truth, and with the small remains of blood drops in the floor and walls, there was no point in denying it. -"You will not be tortured, if you collaborate". Before she could answer me, i knocked the door. The guards opened it. "She will be brought to the interrogation room."

The three minute walk seemed to last a week. These order pilots were always unpredictable, but there was something in the eyes of this one. When they reached this place, from the first moment, they knew they had no chance. These prisons had only once been succesfully raided, during the nomad wars, and though attempted, that success had never succeeded again. And they know it would most likely not be achieved for a long time, much less to recover a few pilots. The cost in lifes and materials would be brutal. But this pilot had something different. She kept the spark of intelligence in her eyes that made certain people very dangerous. I made a mental note of that detail while we walked into the bright room, sourounded by mirrors.

- "Sit down in that chair." i told her, as i myself was taking seat the the other side of the table. "I know you're not the standard pilot, you are different. And i know you will not answer, and you will not bother to tell me who you really are, but those eyes show me the truth. You cant conceal it."

- "What do you want." - the young woman asked. I handed her a small notebook, and a pen. -"I want you to write here whatever you think could save your life. I offered you the chance to live, i was the pilot who found you. Now, its on your hand to decide for how long it be prolongued. Who knows, if you cooperate, we might trade you for some of our captured pilots. You will be here till you write there anything of value to us."

- "And why wouldnt i just jump over you and stab you with the pen?"- was her harsh reply. "You want to live.".

I stood up and walked towards the door. "If you need anything, tell these guards to look for me. I am Mike Edwards. But remember to have something else for me before. Guards! we are done for now. Keep her here."

Just about a fair share of bad luck.... - Eternal - 05-24-2008

Things were going alot better then she thought.The LSF didn't have a clue who she was , but that was something that could change and fast. The first agent she met was arrogant and probly a high ranked man.He wasn't planning to get any information from her , he was just asking random questions to show authority and his high rank. The second one however was probly the real interogation agent. With her first meeting with him , he used some old tricks to get the information he needed. What was this a good cop - bad cop method? Not nearly as creative as she tough.Still...the second guy ...that Mike agent. He was , to some level ofcource , aware that she was no ordinary Order pilot.Still...he had to proove that to his supiriors.Wich wasn't going to be easy.

This room as all white too. With the intetional blood spots on the walls.Those were merely to scare prisoners here.Liberty lawfulls and even the LSF didn't have the guts needed to torture a person like that.Also , real torture worked only in the movies , it was the fear of being tortured , that made captives talk.

All she could see around her was white and a mirror galery.People were watching her every move...again.It's been close to two days now without any food or water.

"I'm getting weak...." - she tought. That was an old tactic.If the prisoners were weak all the less chance for them to escape.

The only thing that could take her mind of reality was the notebook and a small pencil near it.For a nineteen old girl , that was enough to keep her mind of reality for a change. She began drawing , nothing spesific , just to keep her mind busy.Leaving things to amuse prisoners wasn't a very smart move. In the end...this was just a test of mental strenght and mind games were her speciality.Also , there was one more thing to worry about. She looked at her right arm...the arm made a tick she didn't control.

"This isn't good..." - she tore up her shirt and covered her arm with it.Aldo she had absolutly no injories to her arm.She felt like she can't contol it...and she knew exactly why.

"Finaly..." - Control evor her arm returned.Mirage took a deep breath and leened back to relax a bit.At the moment she had no intention of calling the LSF agents herself.They were going to get here soon enough.

Just about a fair share of bad luck.... - GothicLord - 05-24-2008

i returned to prison station michell in alaska and went up to the highest ranking prison guard to ask where the prisoner was ....."she is in the interagation room" he answered i proceed down the long corridor to the room and looked in the girl was sat all relaxed in the chair...

I opened the door and slammed it behind me making the girl jump. I walked over to the table and seen that she was drawning on the notepad that agent mike obviously gave here..

i picked up the pad and threw it at the wall and looked directly at her and asked her "so you think this is a game do you" yet she didnt answer which told me that this pilot was more than we expected she shown very high mental strength considering it has been two days without any food or water...

"so you dont want to co-operate" i asked the girl as she stared straight at me.. i continued "you know if you dont co-operate you will rot inside your cell until you give us what we need" she looked down at the table breaking eye contact...

so i continued to say " what about your family, friends surely you wish to be reunited with them and you know that any attempts of a attack by your fellow order comrades will be fateless and impossible" yet i told the prisoner these facts its seemed that she wasnt listening or she was but wasnt letting on that she was taking in what i was saying...

i picked the pad up off the floor and took the small pencil as i stood up i told the girl " if you know whats best for you .... you will co-operate or you will surely rot inside this prison station".... "Guards let me out" i shouted to the prison officer who was stood outside the door "she is not to be given any food or water at all under no circumstances until we get what we want... is that understood" "yes sir" the prison officer answered and i left the room .. leaving her to think about what i had told her

Just about a fair share of bad luck.... - SevereTrinity - 05-24-2008

Southern Alliance Ensign Stephanie Malaign walked into Mitchell, as she heard the Prisoner that she had captured was not responding to her interrogation, Steph planned to make this the last interrogation......before they had to begin the torture on her.

She went up to the Cell Door, even though she was not supposed to visit the Prisoner, but, what her superiors didn't know wouldn't hurt her. She had gotten the Location of the Prisoner from a Guard who obviously was lacking a Woman in his life..........
'So.....' She said to the prisoner, even though The 'Order Pilot' didn't look up at her when she entered the room.

'Trying to resist, are you?'

'Don't worry, we can break you, there is more than one way to break prisoners'

'We can.... however offer you a way out'

The Prisoner looked up at her now.

'Maybe.... I could give you some food.....' Steph took out some Synth Paste now, and approached the prisoner, then pulled back at the last moment.

'Believe me, if you don't give in now, its only going to get worse'

Steph walked out the room, making sure the two guards outside wouldn't say a word about what had happened

Just about a fair share of bad luck.... - Heartless - 05-24-2008

Planet Toledo, Omicron Minor

Rear Admiral Sius Malacos was sitting at his desk infront of that infamous large window. He was working on some paperwork regarding the Khonshu. Suddenly, his apprentice and Lieutenant, Sasha Vorile runs in.

"Si, we've got a problem."

Sius looked up.

"I followed the Au'Rora like you asked me too, but it all went wrong. They have her, Mirage is being held in one of the prison stations."

Sius stood up.

"So our fears have been realized. Call the other admirals, we need to get her out. In the meantime, get some patrols to monitor that system more closely and get me in touch with one of our agents in the LSF."

Sasha bowed and ran out of the room. Mirage had come and saved Sius and Sasha from Fairbaks before, and now it was his turn to return the favor.

Just about a fair share of bad luck.... - Eternal - 05-24-2008

Day three....

"If I tell them what they want , they would just smile at me and kill me"

"If I tell them a little bid , they would know that I have a far higher rank then I pose to have and for that they will kill me"

"If I don't get something to drink soon , I'll die within two days"

"If I don't get my dose of *Kindriloariotinium Segrrii'sis* ( note - this is an experimental medicament , produced and designed by Mirage for her own personal use.The medison's job is to stop and control nomad enzymes.) I would probly ...no..I don't want to think about that.If only that stupid slide door didn't crush my last pill...ahh..."

Her arm moved like lightning and struck the glass walls.The sheer force from the impact did some severe damage to the reinforced glass wall but it didn't break. Her right arm was badly cut , be she didn't feel anything.The white piece of clothing wich was covering it was torn and a blue , almost jelly like substance began to move on the surface of her arm.

"Not now..not so soon..." - Mirage layed down and started meditating.She dropped in a state of mind release.Suddently , old memories started pouring inside her mind..

" Explosion....sudden burst of light "

The small girl was happy just thirty minuts ago.Finaly her dad took her onboard his ship.Aldo it was against the rules to bring children onboard an Order Battleship.This was her birthday present.

"Another explosion...people were running and trying to stop the spreding of the flames that were engulfing the inside of the ship."

Only one man was still standing still and calm in this whole mess.

Admiral Duran Bre'Delakorsa was a man of age.His beard was as old as he was and this ship was his second doughter.But this time something went wrong.

"Phuff"

Another explosion.The small girl was standing near her father and crying.

"Listen..." - the voice was calm and smooth.Her father looked her in the eyes and said something to her.It was so long ago...she cursed every moment of her life , because she wasn't able to hear his last words then.

Suddednly. The plating beneith there feet bursted into flames from a torpedo wich hit the main engine's second worp coil.The huge explosion would have killed them both , but in the last moments of her father's life , he was able to push his child to safety.Aldo her life was saved.Almost her entire right arm was gone from the explosion.The pain was immeasurable. But she never knew wich pain was so great. The one from her missing arm or from loosing her father.

"White light.."

Later it became clear to her , that she faded and a member of the personal picked her up and carried her to the only functional escape ship.

Her eyes opened.

The meditation paid of and control over her arm returned.

"Like I didn't have enough troubles on my head..." - She tough.

"Give me some water and I might be abit more cooperative" - Mirage yelled at the glass wall. She was fully awear that there were people monitoring her.

The door slid opened and a small pill was thrown at her.

"Synthetic Water : Tablet code number 901"

"Whats the matter ? Real water too expensive for you ? "

Water was getting more and more expensive these days.So Synth Foods created these synthetic pills that tasted like crap, but at this point , that small pill was a life saver.

They couldn't have let her die on them and aldo it was just a tiny pill , it provided the equivelent of 0.5 liter of water.

"Now , what can you tell us ? " - That was the voice of one of the security guards , stationed outside to guard her.He was indeed a fool to give her the pill , but she tought that it was an easy way to get famaus around here.If he made her talk , it could mean the end of sitting near prison cells all day.In other words...a promotion.Ofcource , that wasn't going to happen...

"Sure...I'll tell you"

"Our leader's name is Santa Claus and he can be found on the North Pole! "

It was funny , from all the random names that poured into her head. This old name of a charecter from the old Earth came to her mind. Her family was one of the oldest ones in Sirius.And ... for good or bad she was the only member of the Bre'Delakorsa still alive today.Yet...that status could change very fast in this situation.

The guard's face was anything but pleased.

"And the his supiriors wont be pleased too.." - she tought.

Just about a fair share of bad luck.... - GothicLord - 05-25-2008

I Returned to the prison station on the 3rd day and docked my ship as i had done the past 2 days and proceeded to the command center where i was met by the guard who had just been relieved from gaurding the prisoner...

"Assistant deputy director Martin trickle here give me your report Guard" i told the guard "yes sir" he replied some time past and when the guard had finished the report and told me of the way the prisoner tricked him into giving her some water with the promise of co-operating and then giving him nothing .... i had heard enough...

I left the command center really irretated and storming very fast towards the cell she was in with two gaurds struggling to keep up.... I pushed the door open hard and slammed it hard behind me

"so you like to play games do you" i asked the girl but no answer just the glim look of a smile on her face "well as you think this is a game i will not tolerate it anymore... if you do not co-operate you will be sentenced to death" i continued "But you have a life line of such co-operate and your life will be spared and you will be returned to your family and friends"

Her eyes lifted from the table as she could see i was deadly serious.... i continued " you will be given no more water or food at all and if any guard or other lawful pilot gives you any i will have them court marshalled on the spot" i walked towards the door but before leaving i said to the girl " think on what i have said you have 2 days either co-operate or you life .. your life is in your hands now"

i left the room and told the commanding officer of the prison that i wanted to know if anyone approaches the prisoner with food or water as it is forbidden as of now "those are my order officer am i understood" "yes sir completely" the officer said.

I boarded the Maverick and left