Discovery Gaming Community
EFL Oil and Machinery Corporate Network - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Player Owned Bases (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+--- Thread: EFL Oil and Machinery Corporate Network (/showthread.php?tid=87627)

Pages: 1 2

EFL Oil and Machinery Corporate Network - EFL Director Bain - 09-17-2012

[Image: 350px-Fleur-de-lis-fill.svg.png]

To: Open Broadcast

------------------------------HISTORY------------------------------

Brimstone Refinery

Brimstone Refinery was originally founded as a Ore processing facility by IMG and Solar. The station grew rapidly in size due to the high demand for Niobium Ore. After being open a short time Escartes a business man by trade with very close ties to IMG decided to buy Brimstones partners out. This gave him 100% ownership over the station.

Escartes did not mind the cash flow that the ore market brought him and the employees of Brimstone but he saw a much larger future for the station. He made the decision to expand the station even more by adding on multiple factories to the base. With the growing demand of the equipment that his stationed produced Escartes had to contract various other Corporations under various types of contracts to deliver goods to the base. With the higher traffic the station was receiving on a day to day basis he also thought it best to construct mulitple weapons platforms to aid in the defense of the station and the transports delivering goods to the base.

Sold to EFL Oil and Machinery.
Due to recent events with in EFL and the Taus. EFL has decided to remove Brimstone Refinery from Tau-23. With possible relocation in the future.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Station was dismantled. EFL Board of Directors are discussing the reconstruction of Brimstone Refinery in a new location.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Helmand Outpost

Helmand Outpost located in Tau-31 just above Holman Outpost is owned and operated my EFL Oil and Machinery. The base serves as a Ore processing facility and storage module for EFL as well as a defensive outpost for the Gallic Royal Navy. If you wish to submit an application for permanent docking rights to the base please provide the required information listed below. We look forward to your business.

The base is currently buying Beryllium Ore at the price of 3000 per unit.
The base is currently selling Cryocubes at the price of 2500 per unit.

Application for Docking Wrote:Charter Name:
IFF:
Guncam shot of your Reputation with Gallic Factions:
Why you require the permit:

You can submit the application on this channel or to me directly over private channels.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Amel Trading Station

Located in New Tokyo a short distance from Narita Outpost. Amel Trading Station was built to support the diplomatic relations between the Gallia and Kusari Governments. The base will help establish a relationship between Gallia and Kusari Corporations. Base is still under construction and will be open for business in the near future.

Amel Monthly rent due on the 16th

Treyarch Research Facility

Treyarch Research Facility is a one of EFL's newly designed research facilities. The facility will be responsible for developing state of the art equipment for Gallic Military, Police, and Corporations. The sell of this equipment will be highly restricted. Treyarch Research Facility has added a defense array to the station. Please fill out this form to register with the base for docking rights.

Application for Docking Wrote:Charter Name:
IFF:

EFL Director Bain

EFL Oil and Machinery - shockforce - 09-20-2012

Charter Names:
<SI>Masakatsu-New Tokyo Based-Active
<SI>Nagaharu-Hokkaido Based-Active
<SI>Teiko-Honshu Based-Active
<SI>Yuzuki-Kyushu Based-Active
<SI>Makato-Shikoku Based-Under Construction
<SI>Daisuke-Okinawa Based-Under Construction

IFF:
Samura Industries

Guncam shot of your Reputation with Gallic Factions.
[Image: IFFID_zpsb9e0ca8e.jpg]

Why you require the permit?

I'm Starting a small faction and supplies are sometimes hard to find and having a base that I have docking rights to would indeed help both our factions. I have friends in high places that would love to visit your station from time to time.

Thank You! Independent Samura Industries

EFL Oil and Machinery - EFL Director Bain - 09-20-2012

' Wrote:Charter Names:
<SI>Masakatsu-New Tokyo Based-Active
<SI>Nagaharu-Hokkaido Based-Active
<SI>Teiko-Honshu Based-Active
<SI>Yuzuki-Kyushu Based-Active
<SI>Makato-Shikoku Based-Under Construction
<SI>Daisuke-Okinawa Based-Under Construction

IFF:
Samura Industries

Guncam shot of your Reputation with Gallic Factions.
[Image: IFFID_zpsb9e0ca8e.jpg]

Why you require the permit?

I'm Starting a small faction and supplies are sometimes hard to find and having a base that I have docking rights to would indeed help both our factions. I have friends in high places that would love to visit your station from time to time.

Thank You! Independent Samura Industries

To: Independent Samura Industries

Your ships will be added to our Docking Manifest. We look forward to future business from you.

Director Bain, EFL Oil and Machinery

EFL Oil and Machinery - shockforce - 09-20-2012

Quote:To: Independent Samura Industries

Your ships will be added to our Docking Manifest. We look forward to future business from you.

Director Bain, EFL Oil and Machinery

To: Director Bain, EFL Oil and Machinery

Thank You for your kind words, with that in mind My company will donate $50,000,000 credits to your station. And I do hope our relationship between our faction will help us both become richer then we can ever dream,

THank you again. Independent Samura Industries

EFL Oil and Machinery - OPTICAL - 09-22-2012

Charter Name:

Breano

IFF:

Freelancer

Guncam:

We've met my identity has been has been confirmed.

I'm your hired gun, killing them Brits and Colonyz are my thing. Just make sure I get my credits for my kills. Your guncam can be proof to your payments.

EFL Oil and Machinery - Guyton - 09-24-2012

Cryocubes are once again available on Helmand Outpost. Due to the recent supply and demand, EFL transports are at an increased risk attempting to resupply the storage. The price for Cryocubes has risen from 1,500 per unit to 2,500 per unit. If there are any complaints to be made with the current price negotiations can take place. Once Amel Trading Station is fully operational all present shipments will be made to the new station. Thank you for your time.

RE: EFL Oil and Machinery - Guyton - 09-28-2012

//

Due to an OORP issue. Brimestone Refinery will no longer be buying Ore or producing goodies. Sorry it is being worked on. PM me for more information.

//

RE: EFL Oil and Machinery - Guyton - 10-01-2012

Cryocubes will no longer be available for purchase from our reserves. This is only a temporary incident. Amel Trading Station present in New Tokyo will soon be presenting our reserves for purchase. As this new station is even further away from Gallia's border merchants may experience a price change. Ship Equipment from Brimstone Refinery has arrived at our armory and may be requested or purchased.

Docking rights to Helmand Outpost still remains restricted to unauthorized ships. All ships may register their vessels for free on this neural net to avoid any delay or inconvenience.

Authorized:

1. Gallic Royal Navy GRN|
2. Gallic Royal Police GRP|
3. IDF Shipping |IDF
4. Samura Industries Samura|-
5. Kishiro Technologies Kishiro|
6. Independent Miners Guild IMG| & {GMU}
7. Republican Shipping RepEx-
8. Gallic Metal Service GMS|
9. Independent Sirius Nation <ISN>
10. IDF Shipping |IDF (Names MUST be added individually)
11. Dempsey
12. Breano
13. Morton.Coutts
14. Anguard
15. Augustin
16. Yuzuki
17. Teiko
18. Jean-Pierre Dunois
19. Rufus
20. Yankuina
21. Masakatsu
22. Nagaharu
23. Barrager
24. McColls
25. Wanderer
26. Kazix Gaians
27. Yashui
28. Interceptor
29. The Starstalker
30. Archos
31. Independent Neuralnet Division [IND]
32. Omicron Shipping Industry OSI-
33. AI.Ascendant
34. Argonaute

RE: EFL Oil and Machinery - Guyton - 10-08-2012

(09-28-2012, 01:12 PM)Guyton Wrote: //

Due to an OORP issue. Brimestone Refinery will no longer be buying Ore or producing goodies. Sorry it is being worked on. PM me for more information.

//

// Also due to this issue the station will simply be removed all together and rebuilt at a later time. //

RE: EFL Oil and Machinery Corporate Network - Tyler - 10-09-2012

Incoming transmission request
To: EFL Director Bain
Encryption: 2R4U2C-AZ77

[Image: StirlingMortlockTB.png]

" 'Bonjour' monsieur Bain."

"My name is Stirling Mortlock, an employee of the Independent Neuralnet Division, or for short, IND. We take great pride in being always on time, one of those key elements our customers rely upon.
But now it seems our time schedules are getting *static* over. We have to divert every time we pass through the Taus, because of your base, Helmand Outpost."

*He takes a deep breath and then continues.*

"What are we? Mere flies on the wall ready to be swatted? Or are we trusted men and women? The fact that the base is set hostile to us is a grief insult. And we don't tend to react very well against insults.
It already cost one of our unaware of the base employee to loose his ship, but luckily, not his life.
*starts talking in a sarcastic tone* And yes, we are more than capable of getting a new ship, but that's not the point, is it 'Monsieur Bain?'*ends sarcastic tone*"

"So, to clean up this mess, we require all EFL bases now and to come in the future to have the IND added to their base security acceptance list.
Do so, and we will forget about the insults and any expenses we've had which we should held you accounted for."

"I will send you through more private and encrypted channels the individual ship ID codes. I expect this matter to be solved by tomorrow. Would be a shame if it wasn't, right?"

"Au revoir monsieur Bain. Au revoir." *grins while he transmits the attachments*

Code:
Charter Name: Independent Neuralnet Division - [IND]
IFF: No IFF.

http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l573/TheSynergys/eflbasedock.png

Why you require the permit: To be able to stick to our time schedules. And possibly to buy or sell goods.

[Image: StirlingMortlockTBB.png]