Discovery Gaming Community
To: Samarran Raiders - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Samarran Raiders (/showthread.php?tid=87828)

To: Samarran Raiders - Stefz - 09-20-2012

[Image: CristinaManciniTB.png]

Signores,

I was just reading a report from my Agent to find out that one of your guys made a serious problem. As I can see from here, he was totally disrespectful towards my people and tried to make fun of them. When he was asked to leave Outcast space, he refused, saying that he didn't care what Ghosts say. This was the last drop. I require an explanation right now and if you do have one buono enough, there is a possibility that I reconsider the action I am about to take, and probably should've done it long time ago.

Quote:Stefan`Mortensen[101st]: "Now this is an unusual sight. A Titan, flown by our allies?"
(SR~Rodriguez.Garcia: *Looks at Stefan* It's that .... It's that the Gods Tech ?
(SR~Rodriguez.Garcia: That's so... so... magnificent..
(SR~Rodriguez.Garcia: Where ... Where did you get it Outcast?
Stefan`Mortensen[101st]: "I am sure you mean the Mirror Share." *Sighs*
Stefan`Mortensen[101st]: "Let me ask you a question first. What do you think you are doing here in front of Malta in that crap?"
(SR~Rodriguez.Garcia: Watch your mouth boy... it's not any Titan.
Kyle.Alvera[101st]: Oh...its Titan indeed...
Kyle.Alvera[101st]: Lets see..same shape same modifications...nothing new...
Kyle.Alvera[101st]: Its M10 model for sure.
Kyle.Alvera[101st]: Oh..you changed the lights! Probably that makes it M22!
Stefan`Mortensen[101st]: "Do not tempt me, Samarran, and show some respect. Also, get that thing out of my sight and my space or bad things will happen"
(SR~Rodriguez.Garcia: The engine it's not the same the power core it's not the same maybe you are seeing the same things that a normal titan have.
(SR~Rodriguez.Garcia: But they are not .
Kyle.Alvera[101st]: I do not care...okay?
Kyle.Alvera[101st]: Get this thing out of here...
(SR~Rodriguez.Garcia: And I do not care about what you say.
Kyle.Alvera[101st]: Its a Titan for me...
Stefan`Mortensen[101st]: "Alright, disrespecting the Ghosts has put you in a very bad position. I am starting to lose patience here."
Kyle.Alvera[101st]: Look...Raider...I don't know who gave you permission to fly that thing here...but for sure its not the Ghosts..
Stefan`Mortensen[101st]: "So, Senor, I will give you one last chance to get that pile of junk out of my sight."
(SR~Rodriguez.Garcia: I didn't see any other Outcast saying anything about my ship.
Kyle.Alvera[101st]: I say...something...
Kyle.Alvera[101st]: Is that enough?
(SR~Rodriguez.Garcia: So what you want me to use your Junk Sabre insted of my Super Titan ?
Kyle.Alvera[101st]: You can use your Titan...don't get me wrong...
Stefan`Mortensen[101st]: "But not in our space."
(SR~Rodriguez.Garcia: So what did my Family did wrong what MY titan did wrong
(SR~Rodriguez.Garcia: I did wrong that I attacked the Corsairs
Kyle.Alvera[101st]: Its a technology we don't want to see in our space...
(SR~Rodriguez.Garcia: I did wrong that My family got killed by corsairs BECAUSE of you ?
Kyle.Alvera[101st]: Nothing against you kid...
(SR~Rodriguez.Garcia: I told you it looks like a normal Titan indeed. But is not
Stefan`Mortensen[101st]: "I do not care who you attacked. The only thing that -matters- right now is our enemy's tech in our space."
Kyle.Alvera[101st]: Personal stories have no place in space...
(SR~Rodriguez.Garcia: Don't talk to me like I am a kid I've seen more then you saw in your entire what is your age ? 23-25?
Stefan`Mortensen[101st]: *Starts to rage and injects a dose of liquid purple* "I lost my patience with you, Alvera, I think you know what to do, as I do
Kyle.Alvera[101st]: I am talking you like that...because you are acting like one...
Kyle.Alvera[101st]: Sure...
Kyle.Alvera[101st]: Lets burn it down..
(SR~Rodriguez.Garcia: stop it
(SR~Rodriguez.Garcia: stop it
(SR~Rodriguez.Garcia: I said stop
Stefan`Mortensen[101st]: "I think It is too late for that, Senor."
(SR~Rodriguez.Garcia: I see your friend has some problems with his ship
Kyle.Alvera[101st]: You will leave?
(SR~Rodriguez.Garcia: Maybe this is just an Idea what my Titan can do
(SR~Rodriguez.Garcia: Fine you want me to leave
(SR~Rodriguez.Garcia: I leave
(SR~Rodriguez.Garcia: That's a enough blood for today
Stefan`Mortensen[101st]: "Whatever. Be gone now."
(SR~Rodriguez.Garcia: I don't want to have two outcast killed today
Kyle.Alvera[101st]: Then beat it...
Stefan`Mortensen[101st]: *Tries not to laugh*
(SR~Rodriguez.Garcia: Better say thank you outcast
Kyle.Alvera[101st]: Please...like I will let him die...
(SR~Rodriguez.Garcia: Out of my way
(SR~Rodriguez.Garcia: The others shall hear about this backstab

~Cristina Mancini, Administrator of the 101st Ghosts of Razgriz, President of the Outcast Council of Dons

To: Samarran Raiders - PRJKTLRD - 09-21-2012

:::Incoming Transmission:::

[Image: 480px-Lerdi.jpg]

ID- Jared Nomak

Raider, which you talk about right now is an ex Corsair Pilot. He was alowed by me to bring his equipment with him, it's simply, that is his vessel, his home where he spent almost his whole life.

As I do not go into your business, you wont go in my and ask "why?" or "how?".

Yet, you do know us good and you also can see that your people were a bit more rude than they should be.

You also know good that, whenever we've seen your people and I mean on whole Maltesian empire, we always showed you deep respect, since we've seen you as friends.

Now, your people didnt showed back that bit of respect, so I approve what he said and how did he acted. - they acted to him like he was random dog.

They or even you could contact me about this before even being rude to him, and making things worser.

Yet, you seem to act like, you are god of universe or something, I cannot believe where Ghosts will end up and how they act to their good friends, if they have any.

Also, I am really curious, what you wanted to do long time ago and what you still wish? *grins*

Regards.

*sighs and ends transmission*

:::Transmission End:::

To: Samarran Raiders - Stefz - 09-21-2012

Signore,

I think that you fail to understand what an alliance means. It doesn't give you right to do something nobody else may, without consulting with us, unless stated otherwise. It also means following instructions of the authorities, when you're on our territory. Your pilot was given a chance to leave, but as I can see he started to show disrespect towards my Agents. If it happened somewhere out of our territory, I wouldn't pay much attention really, but it didn't. Now, from my past experience, allies are to be respected, and your pilot did a totally opposite thing. You should've contacted me first before ordering your pilot to come into our space carrying technology of our biggest enemies.

I also believe that you know Mortensen from the past very well, and that you know that he can lose control in a situation like this one, and that there's not much anyone can do about it. My Agents might have been a little rude, but it was on purpose. Your pilot could've stopped all this happening if he simply lowered his ego and went to a Zoner installation in Tau 37, until I contact you and see what is going on.

Also, I am not god of universe, but I am the authority in my space.

~Cristina Mancini, Administrator of the 101st Ghosts of Razgriz, President of the Outcast Council of Dons

ID- Jared Nomak

Now this is what kind of comunication I like to see. He was, lets say 'disciplined' but, your people should as I said, be more polite.

We will note you next time before some of our Riders bring or steal something next time, and now simple question.

Can he fly with his technology around your space? Because, it might come handy for some researching, if only for us. It's also his posession, and I do not like to take away stuff from my people.

Regards.

Overlord Jared Nomak of Samarran Raiders

To: Samarran Raiders - Stefz - 09-21-2012

Signore,

Alright, he may fly with that technology in our space, but if we see something suspicious it will end up badly. Also, don't let something like this happen again, I might not be so kind.

ID- Jared Nomak

Miss Mancini,

If we would do anything suspicious, we would do it already long time ago. You dont have to vorry or even to think about that.

Safe travels, safe skies.

Overlord Jared Nomak of Samarran Raiders