Discovery Gaming Community
To: Saskia Brooks - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Saskia Brooks (/showthread.php?tid=87891)

To: Saskia Brooks - Nicole Hunter - 09-22-2012

...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Nicole.Hunter.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...
...live.feed.initialized...
[Image: 1a.png][Image: 15.png]
Dear Miss Brooks,

My name is Nicole Hunter and I am a Lane Hacker Professor. My contact at Barrier Gate told me that you're quite a capable woman with appropriate security skills. I might have a job opportunity for you. If you complete this task you will receive 35 million credits and earn our gratitude, which can become quite profitable in the long run.

Several days ago we have received a transmission on open channels from an individual by the name Johnathan LeStrange. Normally we ignore all unencrypted transmissions directed to us. This time, however, transmission contained interesting visual footage showing several ships apparently of Gallic origin that are unknown to us. The vessel seen in the last frames of the footage caught our attention. We want it.

You're to infiltrate LPI databases, find out location of the ship's detention, steal it and bring it to Cochrane Depot. Organizing prison break for Mr LeStrange is completely optional and worth 5 million credits bonus. Alternatively, you can also travel to Gallia and steal the ship from there. Still personally, I believe that outsmarting dull witted lickspittles from the LPI is much easier than infiltration of a militaristic regime of Gallia.

Best of luck,
Nicole Hunter

...live.feed.lost...
...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...

To: Saskia Brooks - Curt Remmert - 09-23-2012

...RECEIVING.TEXT.MESSAGE...
...SOURCE.UNKNOWN...
...SENDER.UNKNOWN...
...PRINTING.MESSAGE...

Good afternoon Professor Hunter,

Saskia Brooks, replying to your offer of a job. Indeed, I can steal a ship for you using multiple methods, and possibly liberate Johnathan LeStrange. Yet, however, both of these tasks will cost more than 40 million to hire me, though not by credits. While the gratitude of the Lane Hackers is of significant use to one such as myself, I will have to, in addition to the current deal, request a near real-time update on the Jump Gates codes, preferably all but not necessarily. This is more of an insurance policy if I ever feel the requirement to depart house space if they lock down methods of escape. Simple text messages with the updated codes will be fine '€“ I do not require any sort of connection to any Lane Hacker database.

Consider this an agreement to your task, Professor.

...MESSAGE.ENDS...

To: Saskia Brooks - Nicole Hunter - 10-01-2012

...uploading.data...
[Image: 1b.png][Image: 15.png]
Dear Miss Brooks,

Temporary Neural Net crisis coupled with information blackout delayed my response to you. Naturally, I accept your terms. You can download appropriate software at Ames Research Station. It should allow you to perform trade lane decryption and gate cracking on the run. Remember to regularly update our software packages. Also, please inform me about progress of your mission.

Best regards,
Nicole Hunter

...live.feed.lost...

RE: To: Saskia Brooks - Curt Remmert - 10-08-2012

...RECEIVING.TEXT.MESSAGE...
...SOURCE.UNKNOWN...
...SENDER.UNKNOWN...
...PRINTING.MESSAGE...

Good afternoon Professor Hunter,

It is done. Johnathan LeStrange was not freed from captivity - I decided it would be more important to avoid the LPI watching me.

Apologies for the wait. It is more difficult to steal ships from Gallia than I anticipated.

...MESSAGE.ENDS...

To: Saskia Brooks - Nicole Hunter - 10-08-2012

...uploading.data...
[Image: 1b.png][Image: 15.png]
Dear Miss Brooks,

Congratulations on the successful completion of the assignment. Our engineers at Cochrane Depot confirmed acquisition of the Gallic heavy bomber. I have sent you sum of 35 000 000 SC for your services. Freeing Mr LeStrange was just a secondary objective of a minor importance. The ship was what interested me most. Consider yourself a friend of the Lane Hackers.

Best regards,
Nicole Hunter
...live.feed.lost...