Discovery Gaming Community
Are you tired of being pirated? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Are you tired of being pirated? (/showthread.php?tid=8828)

Are you tired of being pirated? - BH-Bounty Office - 05-26-2008

Piracy has become a plague upon most trade in Sirius. Every trader has experienced that helpless feeling when a pirate has cruise disrupted your engines and is now demanding money. You could fight back or run but would likely die so you fork over millions of your hard earned credits to these pirates and go on your way angry, wishing you had not spent that money. I know, I was once a trader like you.

Let us help you. If this happens to you, report this evil act to the BH-Bounty_Office or any BH- agent and a licensed BH- Bounty Hunter will track down the offending pirate and demand they return the money for a fee of 25% the taxed amount. If they comply, we will return the money you were taxed back to you. If they refuse we will hunt them relentlessly until they do finally see the error of their ways and agree to return the money. The pirate can expect to lose at least 5 of his ships before we will consider the debt uncollectible and you the trader will get the satisfaction of knowing that pirate paid for his evil deed through lost equipment. All correspondence will be made public so you know we are on top of your case.

You may gain our services in any of these ways. You can
1) contact any agents you see available in Sirius
2) post in the employment section where all cases are being handled
3) if you want to remain private you can pm the BH-Bounty_Office.
A picture of the money demand would be appreciated for all forum requests as proof of the illegal act in any PMs.

Once payment is recieved rest assured your case is in good hands.

We will of course also be available for all your other bounty hunter needs as well.

Any aspiring Bounty Hunters who would like to become agents just contact another BH- agent and we will try to get back to you as soon as we can. There are still opennings but they will not be around forever. Check under the recruitment forums if you are interested for for more details.

**The recruitment and employment office posts are currently under construction and will be up soon.**

Are you tired of being pirated? - 13CentKiller - 05-26-2008

Incoming Transmission
Comm ID: Telicaster
Current Location: Kyoto Base, Chugoku

Streaming......

My friend. Your feeble attempts at eradicating piracy is laughable.
Myself, and many others above and before me are ten fold stronger then your pathetic office.

Here is some free advice before it costs you and your Bounty Hunting slags their life. Quit now, or a target practice session may need to be arranged between the pirates of Sirius.

The pirates within Sirius will not crumble and surrender to some cheaply run Guild office with amateur Academy pilots.

Your a mad man.........................

Signal Lost!