Discovery Gaming Community
Apology - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Apology (/showthread.php?tid=8846)

Pages: 1 2

Apology - Dreadhead - 05-26-2008

i apologize for any possible behaviour you might have found distrubing and if want to ban me be my guest. for now im done with this way of things

Apology - Doom - 05-26-2008

=CR= and admins don't need an apology...

SevereTrinty might, though...

Cool head and good reasoning will get you unbanned...acting like a "child" and insults wont, so get your act together and there might still be place for you to fly in Discovery...

Apology - Dreadhead - 05-26-2008

' Wrote:=CR= and admins don't need an apology...

SevereTrinty might, though...

Cool head and good reasoning will get you unbanned...acting like a "child" and insults wont, so get your act together and there might still be place for you to fly in Discovery...
right im not gonna start again this my last post i acted like i acted cause she acted like cornering me with treats and stuff and whats the point in getting unbanned? i uninstalled freelancer and i forgot my acount id
(here a simplyfication: threat>threat back no effect>take away threat with any means neccesary)

and doom im QUITE tired of talking to you so mind? ty

Apology - SevereTrinity - 05-26-2008

' Wrote:right im not gonna start again this my last post i acted like i acted cause she acted like cornering me with treats and stuff and whats the point in getting unbanned? i uninstalled freelancer and i forgot my acount id
(here a simplyfication: threat>threat back no effect>take away threat with any means neccesary)

Hm?

Threatened you?

You were the one who said you'd bring a Battleship after me, and, by the way, its not a she, its a he.

And, as Doom said, an apology would be nice, I'll forget what you done if you gave me that, but I wouldn't forgive

Apology - caylith - 05-26-2008

I warned you because your conduct on the forums was just as bad as it was on the server. You are banned from the server for personal insults...we do the same thing for the forums.

Apology - Dreadhead - 05-27-2008

' Wrote:I warned you because your conduct on the forums was just as bad as it was on the server. You are banned from the server for personal insults...we do the same thing for the forums.
personal insults on the forum right -_-? and i thought ive been quite nice not to much swearing what youve got SS of now?

Apology - Dreadhead - 05-27-2008

' Wrote:Hm?

Threatened you?

You were the one who said you'd bring a Battleship after me, and, by the way, its not a she, its a he.
And, as Doom said, an apology would be nice, I'll forget what you done if you gave me that, but I wouldn't forgive
no you really did threatened to have me banned for the smilies:nyam:after that wich i freaked out and the results are known on the boards as we speak

and they wont forget the ban

Apology - n00bl3t - 05-27-2008

' Wrote:no you really did threatened to have me banned for the smilies:nyam:after that wich i freaked out and the results are known on the boards as we speak
Onoz not the dreaded smilies.:P

Apology - Leo - 05-27-2008

As if the first locked post wasn't bad enough.

Apology - SevereTrinity - 05-27-2008

Right, ignore this Thread everyone, that 'boy' sems to find it funny by including hidden meanings in his posts, so, lets ignore this thread, and I won't bother posting here.

Dreadhead, if you have any compaints, PM me