Discovery Gaming Community
Richard Cole's Journal - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Richard Cole's Journal (/showthread.php?tid=88476)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Richard Cole's Journal - Duvelske - 08-18-2013

A few minutes later he decides to depart and flies towards the Kyushu system for some materials which are needed to continue the repairs. He expected some pirates or some big patrols before he would reach the Planet Kyushu. Strangely enough nothing did encounter him on the way. This is a good sign, or it ends up within some Chao. He expects the last, but with good hope he departs and fly with his Borderworlds Transporter back to Baffin. Meanwhile when he passes Tsushima Depot, he gets an distress signal. Its origin is unknown, but as it is not that far out of the route he is going to check it out. Almost when he arrives at Nansei Research Complex he sees some gunfire. Nothing spectacular and then he gets another transmission. The captain seems to be safe and docked on the station, asks if Richard wants to join for some drinks. He decided to moor on the station and head towards the bar. Wonders himself who to meet, then suddenly he gets poked on his side. And he turns around..

[Image: 16m2lnt.jpg]

”Hello, my name is Marina. “ she gives Richard 3 kisses, two on the left cheek and one on the right. "Kallisti, my name is Richard Cole. I must say I didn’t expect a captain with such good looks." ”Are you hitting on me sir?“ she winks "If I was not married I might have had yes, but what did bring you towards this station Marina?" ”Some business, but I was interrupted by a pirate and I barely managed to escape.“ "I guess Eris was with you." she looks strange ”Eris? Who is that?“ "I can explain it with a long conversation, but I doubt you are interested in that. In short Eris is the goddess to which we pray. She gives and takes" ”Sounds interesting, I must say I am more who believes within myself.“ "I also believe in myself, but I also believe that Eris guides us the way we have to take. Its within our own choice if we walk upon this road or not." ”I lost my faith when my parents died within an accident.“ "I am sorry to hear that."

The conversation went on for almost fifteen more minutes. Then they both went dancing and 2 hours later..

"Marina I must say I am glad we both met each other. Thank you for the nice evening and we keep in touch." He hands over a personal private code to reach him throughout Sirius. ”The pleasure was all mine, it is not that a good looking guy comes to rescue you. Even if it was not needed anymore I am glad you came. See you soon“ they give each other three kisses again two on the left cheek and one on the right and Richard departs and heads home towards Pueblo Bonito where his wife and child awaits him.

RE: Richard Cole's Journal - Duvelske - 09-10-2013

Once Richard reached his new and hopefully temporary home on Shasta. His wife was sleeping along with Ryan in the couch. He smiles and thinks a moment about Marina. Then he decides to put a blanket over Moniek and Ryan to keep them warm. After that he takes another look if there are any new communications he has to respond on. But all seems ok for now. He decides to sit down in the couch and also put himself under the blanket. Puts on the tv with sound silently on. It shows first the latest news of the Zoner New Channel, with as headlines the recent events within Omega-49, the civil war between the outcasts and of course a small news update about the commonwealth. He really wonders what Eris has planned for all of us.. The outcast civil war news showed also some nomad activity there. Could it be that they have something to do with it? Richard has no clue, but he knows that he wants to keep his family and friends safe. With this in mind he falls asleep..

RE: Richard Cole's Journal - Duvelske - 10-09-2013

The next day Richard opens his eyes and notices that Moniek and Ryan are gone. He looks at his datapad and notices an appointment he had on Allental Base. He rushed himself to the shower, put on clean clothes and informed Moniek he went to Pennsylvania. When he just arrived Cortez he got a suddenly an unexpected transmission. As he was reading the transmission he felt that Eris was watching over him. Who knows what she has in store for Richard in the future.. With a relieved heart he responds the transmission. Then he has to inform the crew to set course to Sabah Shipyard to fill the quarters again and make it fully operational for its departure.

After sending the transmission a sound is heard. "We have reached the destination Allental Base". He looks in front of him and sees in front of the window the station. He asks permission to dock and the station crew approves it and let him dock.

[Image: abtimt.jpg]
Once he has docked he rushes towards the bar. A few people are there, yet the one he had a appointment with was not there. He asked around and rumours came that the person was missing in action. After chasing some Xeno's within California, which happened a few hours ago. Richard decides to scout around and see if there is any trace of him to find within California. And decides to head towards his ship and make sure all systems are ready to go. After that he starts his engines and asks permission to undock.

[Image: 2aflc3o.jpg]

After he undocked he went towards the California system. Upon entering the system he decided to sent transmissions throughout the system. Yet no response. So he starts to scout around the asteroid fields in the hope to find a trace of him. This was rather unsuccessfully, so he went to the clouds. Still nothing, then he sees on his communication screen an system wide transmission of some unknown origin. He identified himself as one of the Xeno's. Richard asks if he knew where his friend is. The Xeno started to laugh and told him a location to look for him. So he did. he went to the location he found a wreck. But after looking he found no escape pod.. Untill he wanted to depart and head home he suddenly did find the escape pod. He was unconscious, Richard beamed him into his ship and went straight towards Pueblo Bonito. Where his friend could recover...