Discovery Gaming Community
To: LRF Sypmathizers & sleeper cells - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: LRF Sypmathizers & sleeper cells (/showthread.php?tid=88670)

To: LRF Sypmathizers & sleeper cells - Tabris - 10-12-2012

[Image: LRF3.png]

"Brothers and Sisters of Liberty, my fellow workers and laborers long repressed by the Corporations who care for naught but their own pockets.

The Movement knows that the fight for justice is never over so long as these men and women have nobody who is able to prevent the exploitation of the working-class, thus we ask you, those who see and know the truth to join us who stand vigilant against the forces of corruption. If it be through joining the Liberty Revolutionary Front or aiding us through information and quiet support.

Rise Up Citizens of Liberty, the fight shall not die so long as one brave fool is left standing to fight for what is right."

RE: To: LRF Sypmathizers & sleeper cells - Altejago - 10-12-2012

[Image: 264pxlrlogo.png]

I've heard rumours that such people exists,

Not until now have you actually made enough

noise to be heard over the usual banter we hear.

Enough noise to warrant my attention anyway...

You folks look like someone that could do with

the backing of someone who has been in this

game for a very, very long time. So how about

your leadership comes and has a small chat

with me and my boys out on Montezuma.

We could use folks like you to help us

spread influence. Oh, this isn't an

offer by the way... it's your only

choice if you're really wanting

to be heard in Liberty.

~The Liberty Rogues~

RE: To: LRF Sypmathizers & sleeper cells - Tabris - 10-12-2012

"The Front has no interest dealing with Slavers such as yourself, in the past the Front has observed your aggressive buying and selling into slavery of the very workers we are trying to protect from the Government. You sell them to the Outcasts and whomsoever suits your fancy if it gets you a quick Credit.

Our Policy on the Liberty Rogues hasn't changed, if we see you actively hauling Slaves than you can expect a sour response from us."

-Long Live the Libertonian Revolution-

RE: To: LRF Sypmathizers & sleeper cells - Altejago - 10-13-2012

[Image: 264pxlrlogo.png]

Well, hey....

That suits us just fine.

Release the Bloodhounds!

~The Liberty Rogues~

RE: To: LRF Sypmathizers & sleeper cells - Blodo - 10-13-2012

[Image: 264px-RHA_Logo.png]
Message to: LRF Leadership
Encryption: Hidden-2-all ; Exception: recipient
Comm ID: Major Gunther Hoerst, RHA SOA

Guten abend, kameraden.

We have not heard from you in a while. It is about time the propaganda by the deed of the LRF returned to the news channels.

The Red Hessian Army is still willing to arm and supply your organisation in your fight against the corruption of the corporates. The Libertonian people deserve a righteous revolution, just as the people of Rheinland. Our bases remain open to your people.

Regards,
Hoerst

RE: To: LRF Sypmathizers & sleeper cells - Tabris - 10-13-2012

-Transmission Encoded to Red Hessian Army Receivers-

"Major Hoerst, it is good to hear from one of our closest friends in these dark times. Some of us still have the original arms and ships provided during our last uprising. Already we have struck at the Deep Space Engineering corporation's contractors shipping in California to show that we are not afraid of the corporations and are willing to strike them where it hurts should they not change along with the rest of Liberty.

Long live the Sirius People's Revolution!"

RE: To: LRF Sypmathizers & sleeper cells - farmerman - 10-13-2012

[Image: lwb_transbar.png]

::: Transmission from Eva Morgenrot begins :::

To the people: Ja! Listen to the Liberty Revolution Front, they know what they are talking about.

To the LRF: Let me know if you need any assistance in your struggle. We have some food supplies, light arms, and assorted weapons laying around that may be able to help. I think there is ein extra Humpback, too. If you want them, ja? At the very least, I can have Karl make you some food to improve morale.

RE: To: LRF Sypmathizers & sleeper cells - Altejago - 10-13-2012

-=| Incoming Reply |=-
-=| Retracing Signal Frequency |=-
-=| Pacifica Base, Bering |=-

Tag!

The Liberty Revolutionary Front has the support and empathy of the Unioners of Alster.

We will continue to support you, and our bases are open to you when ever you need them.

If there is anything more we can assist with, do not hesitate to contact us.

For the people of oppression!

-=| Reply Terminated |=-
-=| Re-routing Frequencies |=-
-=| Tracker Detected |=-
-=| All Local Frequencies Scrambled |=-

RE: To: LRF Sypmathizers & sleeper cells - Tabris - 10-13-2012

-Encoded to LWB Receivers-

"It is good to hear the Landwirtrechtbewegung has not been hunted down by the corporate police-hounds, food would be a boon to the Front as Synth-Paste is as bland and as dull as the current President of Liberty making one of his speeches...It's like listening to the poetry of one of those creatures from an ancient book...What were they called again? Vogons?

In any case aid would be a welcome sight as we are re-establishing a command-center on Pacifica base and building a stockpile of supplies so our brave pilots do not starve."

-Encoded to Unioner Receivers-

"The Unioners of Bering and Hamburg have long been our closest friends and allies, they gave us our shelter when we were first fleeing Liberty's enforcers back when the Front was just a seed. Likewise should the Unioners be for wanting what the Front can provide we shall honour the pact we made so long ago.

For now the Front will prepare a small section of Pacifica for combat and raiding operations against Libertonian Corporates and helping keep the Pacifica perimeter secured from hostiles such as the Bounty Hunter's Guild."