Discovery Gaming Community
To Kagoshima Depot. For: High Command Farmers Alliance - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To Kagoshima Depot. For: High Command Farmers Alliance (/showthread.php?tid=88689)

To Kagoshima Depot. For: High Command Farmers Alliance - Kenjinagano - 10-12-2012

...Transmitting sender identification...
...Processing data...
From Battleship Nagasaki
To: Old FA HC Frequencies
Name: Kenji Nagano
Identification: Imperial Kusari Navy
Ship: Kusari Battleship
Encryption: Military intelligence Grade,
Additional: Sent to Farmers alliance High Command, using private frequencies with special Emperor code signal
...Data Sent...

...Preparing voice and video transmission...

[Image: kenjidoihara.jpg]

Konnichiwa Esteemed Gentlemen,

First let me start of by saying that your service to the Empire and Samura is always appreciated and We hope your cause is going well as in these trying times the Kusari People, Farmers and its Industries must remain strong, united and independent from foreign influences from the gallics and the GMG, your efforts in these area's are not only necessary but very much needed for the stability of the Empire and its people, because make no mistake while the rogue elements of the military couped the government and exiled us the remnants of the empire still exist. You yourself ofcourse, Samura, the Hogosha and of course the more conservative systems that make up our empire.

Reminiscing aside I come contacting you to request a few things. A very broad request would be this one, how much can the Farmers spare in aid for the emperor? Make no mistake while Gallia's line of supplies are stretched to the limit fighting Bretonia both we and our 'allies' the BAF are taking significant losses, our force is currently reduced to a guerilla fighting force, a very effective force at that but in dangerous need of replacements, we need new ships, ship parts, pilots, able bodied men and women to serve our logistical wing and handle administrative issues. We require food, water, medical supplies and equipment, ammunition, weapons and armor plates.

Obviously we would not ask the farmers for all of this, as this seems like an impossible task for a faction your size and would most likely come at the effectiveness of your own duties, no instead we require only a few things. First of military high command has requested me to ask for a small flight of bombers, we require a minimum of 3 but if possible request 5 of your finest Mamoru Bombers, Of course not for free and while we lack supplies to provide for the ships we can instead provide large sums of credits from the emperors coffer in exchange for these fine vessels.

Our second request, although less urgent is perhaps a few of your technicians specialized in maintaining these bombers to help us keep these vessels in fighting shape, along with a gun technician since some of our pilots have taken a keen eye in using your deadly Vulture Neutron turrets and cannons. Our third request is an optional one but if possible we request some of your finest pilots and able bodied men if there are any to spare. Our last is just a general request for aid, anything you feel that you might be able to add that will help our goals of recreating the Empire.

I await your responses gentlemen, keep all information sent to this channel encrypted, you never know who might be trying to listen or watch in,

Kenji Nagano
Royal Advisor

...Transmission sent, cutting audio and video, channel frequency open for responses...

RE: To Kagoshima Depot. For: High Command Farmers Alliance - Kenjinagano - 10-15-2012

Retransmitting with communication boosters from Battleship Yamaguchi

RE: To Kagoshima Depot. For: High Command Farmers Alliance - Zelot - 10-15-2012

Comm ID: Tai Takata

Konnichiwa honorable Samurai. Greetings from what is left of the Artisan Farmers Alliance. These are trying times for us all it seems. With the coup against our beloved Emperor and his line, and the change in Government here at home, we Farmers have found ourselves in just as much trouble as you. The Kusari law enforcement has launched a brutal campaign against us, and our losses have been quite significant, most of our leadership has gone underground, bidding time until we can regroup and marshal our forces for a campaign of our own.

Due to our circumstances, we are unable to offer you anything more than our hopes for your glorious return to Kusari, but it is our job to see that there are still those loyal to the Throne when you do return, for that we need every ounce of equipment in our stores, of which there is little, as well as every pilot and technician to maintain our overwhelmed squadrons.

I wish we could be of more help, but we must be ever vigilant to the increasing foreign threat to Kusari herself, and we cannot wait to do that until your forces are able to return.

I do have one thing I may be able to offer you, although the footwork will be up to you. There is a man who may be able to help you in your struggle. He is a man that was a leader in the Farmers Alliance a number of years ago. He served the Throne as adviser to Emperor Jien Kogen, may Bramha protect his spirit. He is a man of great honor, as well as great passion and tactical skill. His devotion to Kusari is unquestionable. The man's name is Ze'ev Barak. It was toward the beginning of the Bretonian war that Barak-san left us. He felt our connection to the government was weakening our fight against the foreigners, as well as weakening the Kusari government. Seems he may have been right afterall. Barak has been seen sporadically since then, first with a group of terrorists, fighting to stop interhouse trade, and more recently, on his own, in the Kyushu system. We have not reached out to him, but perhaps you would find it helpful to do so. While he is a man of great effectiveness, he is also a man who will be hard to order around, he has his own ideals and his own ideas, but for as long as you and he share common ground in ideals and ideas, you will find him to be quite reliable.

As I said, I wish I could offer more, but we are fighting with everything we have, including our pitchforks to defend Kusari.

Best of luck, and I hope either our, or your situation stabilizes soon, so we might better aid each other, for the sake of Kusari.

Tai Takata
Artisan Farmers Alliance