Discovery Gaming Community
To: Emperor-Apparent Daichi Kogen - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Emperor-Apparent Daichi Kogen (/showthread.php?tid=88725)

To: Emperor-Apparent Daichi Kogen - Wolfs Ghost - 10-13-2012

[Image: AustinGoodman8.png]

Subject: Audience
Encryption Level: HIGH

Good day, Emperor Daichi Kogen,

First and foremost, I offer my condolences for the loss of a family member, especially one of such stature within Sirius, may the late Emperor rest in peace.

Moving on.

You may not know who I am, and if you do... let me introduce myself anyways. I'm Commander Austin Goodman, Her Majesty's Armed Forces, Commanding Officer of the Invictus and holder of the Carina's Cross. I've served a full tour during the war between the Kusari State Empire, and Bretonia. While I'm thankful our houses are not waging war with each other anymore, I do wish it was on... different terms.

I would also like to apologize for the confusion on October 12th, when your personal Yacht came through New London. The Invictus' Combat Information Centre was flooded with various tactical reports coming in across all of Bretonia, and we weren't fully aware that you and your men were on a completely separate convoy to Liberty. Frankly... I found it to be a bit embarrassing, and if I was in your position - insulting. So... sorry for that.

But alas, these reasons are not the purpose of this transmission. I'm sending this transmission to you as I'd like to speak with you in person about a plan that had found it's way into a fiery cauldron, and I personally wanted to hear what you had to say.

The meeting location is yours to choose, but I am willing to host it on board the Invictus within the New London system.

Commander Austin R. Goodman, CC
Commanding Officer of the Invictus,
8th Fleet Headquarters, The York

Files Attached

.:=Transmission Terminated=:.

RE: To: Emperor-Apparent Daichi Kogen - Tetsuya Kogen - 10-15-2012

Transmission: Receiving.
Encryption: Emperflex.
ID: Kogen
Message contain: Text only.
Message-

"Konnichiwa,
Strange that someone lower down on the Rank list is talking to me, Yet your higher ups have sent no regards whatsoever. A lot of that recently...

I will meet with you, if only to meet someone brave enough to think outside the box in these trying times.

You need not worry about the mishap with the convoy. Our deliberate attempt to confuse potential attackers also lead to confuse our friends as well. The intelligence officer who suggested the maneuver will be reprimanded for not considering this angle.

You will meet me on the Nagasaki, Inform the command 24 hours before you come, so we may be prepared. You are allowed 5 men, including yourself. Small arms only. You will be scanned for transponders and other recording equipment.

I hope our talks are fruitful.

Kogen out."

...Encrypted message lost...

RE: To: Emperor-Apparent Daichi Kogen - Wolfs Ghost - 10-16-2012

[Image: AustinGoodman8.png]

Subject: Audience
Encryption Level: HIGH

Very well, I shall meet you aboard the Nagasaki, granted this will be whenever you are available. I've recently had myself transferred back from the front lines as developments began picking up else-where, and these are what I'd like to discuss with you about.

I personally will becoming unarmed out of respect, and either by myself or with someone I can personally trust. My command doesn't know about this transmission nor meeting, and I'd like to keep it that way, as you may have noticed a change in my rank... rather recently for something pathetic. But none-the-less consider this my twenty-four hour notice as well.

Looking forwards to our meeting, Emperor Kogen.

Lieutenant Commander Austin R. Goodman, CC
Commanding Officer of the Invictus,
5th Fleet Headquarters, The Suffolk

Files Attached

.:=Transmission Terminated=:.