Discovery Gaming Community
Doj would like to know why he's banned - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Doj would like to know why he's banned (/showthread.php?tid=88942)

Doj would like to know why he's banned - DarthBindo - 10-18-2012

From both server and forums.
And for how long.
And he would especially like a link to his sanction.
His current username is TTC

RE: Doj would like to know why he's banned - NixOlympica - 10-18-2012

Maybe it has to do something with posting jew-hating nazi like pics on forums?

Just a wild guess, Doj is of course a highly valued rule abiding member benefiting this community.

RE: Doj would like to know why he's banned - DarthBindo - 10-18-2012

(10-18-2012, 04:45 PM)Ghost of Pilgrim Wrote: Maybe it has to do something with posting jew-hating nazi like pics on forums?

Just a wild guess, Doj is of course a highly valued rule abiding member benefiting this community.

That would certainly do it.

RE: Doj would like to know why he's banned - Alley - 10-18-2012

he was wtfpwnt by admins primarily for harassing a member of the community constantly for an extended period of time to the point he couldn't log without getting killed 15 minutes later no matter on what char and what place if I recall correctly, and additionally for continually posting content that were in violation of forum rules.

RE: Doj would like to know why he's banned - DarthBindo - 10-18-2012

(10-18-2012, 05:15 PM)Alley Wrote: he was wtfpwnt by admins primarily for harassing a member of the community constantly for an extended period of time to the point he couldn't log without getting killed 15 minutes later no matter on what char and what place if I recall correctly, and additionally for continually posting content that were in violation of forum rules.
And now, good sir, you have provided me with my second opinion.
See, I have this thing, where I like to get at least two respected opinions before I tell someone to go jump off a cliff.
Into a hole.
And die.
preferably while on fire.
Manipulative rascist bastard.

RE: Doj would like to know why he's banned - Blodo - 10-18-2012

His entire stay here was pockmarked by trolling and harassment of others, mostly easy targets too. At some point it was just too much... Hopefully he'll stay banned.

RE: Doj would like to know why he's banned - Timbuktu - 10-18-2012

Also he is and was and will probably always be a chronic a-hole

RE: Doj would like to know why he's banned - SparkyRailgun - 10-18-2012

Did anyone mention how horrible of a person he is?
With no redeeming qualities whatsoever?
Oh. There it is.

RE: Doj would like to know why he's banned - Veygaar - 10-19-2012

On the bright side he was nice to me and taught me how to Gunboat... so there's that Wink

Every time I met Doj in game it was a good experience (fighting him on his GMG| in Sig13 primarily)

Every time I've interacted/spoken with him he's been more than respectful...

RE: Doj would like to know why he's banned - Zukeenee - 10-19-2012

Well I think that covers just about everything. And then some. Question answered.