Discovery Gaming Community
To Stephano Ximanez of the Centinels del Cielo - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To Stephano Ximanez of the Centinels del Cielo (/showthread.php?tid=89117)

To Stephano Ximanez of the Centinels del Cielo - Alan_Parsons - 10-23-2012

Honored Sir,

I am an employee of the Gallic Metal Services corporation and last night our CEO authorized a humanitarian aid mission to Crete--with no concern for possible governmental objections.

As my ship is cloak equipped, I requested to go and to their credit the crew refused to sacrifice valuable cargo space for cloaking fuel.

We navigated Bretonian space and encountered hostilities from Bretonian battle groups and then automated defenses around Crete. I thought our mission would fail but along came one of your pilots, a Captain Sergio Gustavo, and he guided us to an alternative rendezvous in Omega 47.

After offloading our food and pharmaceuticals, he suggested a regular exchange in return for artifacts. this might be quite suitable and I have taken it upon myself here to discretely inquire.

I look foward to your reply monsieur.

Captain Alan Parsons, GMS

RE: To Stephano Ximanez of the Centinels del Cielo - Synts - 10-23-2012

Hola Mr Parsons

I got you message with your proposal and we will consider this immediately. But i need to see your papers and relationships with Corsairs Empire. I don't know you yet and i can't trust you yet. We need meet and then we see, how things going.
Meanwhile keep your crew and ship safe .

Stephano Ximanez

RE: To Stephano Ximanez of the Centinels del Cielo - Alan_Parsons - 10-24-2012

Your caution is understandable.

Regrettably factious squabbling and division on both of our sides will prevent either of us from becoming public allies but mutually beneficial trade exchanges may be possible to establish.

We are not compelled to fire on one another in all circumstances if a mutual benefit may be found.

To Stephano Ximanez of the Centinels del Cielo - sampankaj001 - 10-24-2012

Comm ID: - Mejor.Amigo
Encription: High

Hola Senor,
We heard lot of rumors about you & your frogs...
never had a chance to meet any, still we are not clear about the intentions of your leaders towards Corsairs...

So we are denying access to our core worlds, but you came for a notorious cause....
We are granting you the access to our forward outpost in Cambridge...

sent crew & ship details on a secure comms to senor Stephano.

~Mejor.Amigo

RE: To Stephano Ximanez of the Centinels del Cielo - Alan_Parsons - 10-24-2012

I have forwarded a private communique with detailed information but this is a good step forward in learning how we might be able to peacefully interact and cooperate.

Your artifacts are of great interest to us and Gallia has many things in addition to food supplies you might value.

I look forward to delivering items very soon--at your convenience, of course.