Discovery Gaming Community
IM TIRED ! / very strange bug - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: IM TIRED ! / very strange bug (/showthread.php?tid=89169)

Pages: 1 2

IM TIRED ! / very strange bug - abysswolf - 10-24-2012

everytiem in every menu a simillar thing to this happens...

[Image: bugbug.jpg]

in the equip window in the cargo bay EVERYWHERE even in the chat menu ! leading me some times to attack people without warning ! and with the genocydial hate i profess to pirates saying "sorry" to them is something i don't like, in .85 i fixed it by downdating the drivers... here NOTHING seem to work

Plus the already known "crashing" problem ... in .85 the game didn't crashed a sole time.... i deleted the ENV .dll's and the ini i lowered the resolution i did ANYTHING!

my BH-DinastyOfSteel was all repped in the BHG core... it crashed 10 ! FU.. TIMES AND NOW IT HAS 3 SQUARES !!!!!!!!!!!!

-.- you know how hard it is to rep a ship when you can't take a single mission? you have to wait to a friend to log in and take missions while you are outside the station and... that make things SLOW....

PLEASE HELP !

RE: IM TIRED ! / very strange bug - SuperVDF - 11-06-2012

(10-24-2012, 06:52 PM)abysswolf Wrote: everytiem in every menu a simillar thing to this happens...

[Image: bugbug.jpg]

in the equip window in the cargo bay EVERYWHERE even in the chat menu ! leading me some times to attack people without warning ! and with the genocydial hate i profess to pirates saying "sorry" to them is something i don't like, in .85 i fixed it by downdating the drivers... here NOTHING seem to work

Plus the already known "crashing" problem ... in .85 the game didn't crashed a sole time.... i deleted the ENV .dll's and the ini i lowered the resolution i did ANYTHING!

my BH-DinastyOfSteel was all repped in the BHG core... it crashed 10 ! FU.. TIMES AND NOW IT HAS 3 SQUARES !!!!!!!!!!!!

-.- you know how hard it is to rep a ship when you can't take a single mission? you have to wait to a friend to log in and take missions while you are outside the station and... that make things SLOW....

PLEASE HELP !

I have this issue as well. It also happens when goods, and other ships are in your field of view. A real pain when you come through JG's and JH's. The issues stops when you click on an object like a trade ring, or moving ship, or goods. Clicking on things like bases and planets only exasorbate the problem. For the menues glitching out, i find if you open the chat box you can move freely from window to window.

I should also mention i am running windows 7 ultimate sp1, samsung n220 netbook with 2 gigs of ram, and intel atom processor.

RE: IM TIRED ! / very strange bug - Tanker - 11-06-2012

I had a similar issue when I had started setting up a new computer. (well, new to me, chuckles). I had then reloaded the video drivers and this seemed to take care of the problem.

RE: IM TIRED ! / very strange bug - SuperVDF - 11-06-2012

This is a fresh as of yesterday install of ultimate, with the OEM driver packages, all my dirvers are up to date, and all my windows updates are up to date.

So i don't know what else to do.

RE: IM TIRED ! / very strange bug - Govedo13 - 11-06-2012

Do you use windows to determinate your chipset/VGA etc drivers or you use the original drivers from the manufacturer?
Try with the original ones.Sometimes latest version is not the best choice too, you might try with older versions as well.

RE: IM TIRED ! / very strange bug - Madvillain - 11-07-2012

I have the same issue for a long time.
Changing video drivers and stuff didn't have any effect on it.
Alt tabbing helps as a quickfix,
though this will keep on happening now and then.

RE: IM TIRED ! / very strange bug - SuperVDF - 11-08-2012

I used my netbooks OEM drivers, as well as switched them out for what windows 7 suggested, still the same issue. Tried today, to no avail. Alas, it seems as though mission grinding, and PvP combat are not in the cards till i upgrade.....

RE: IM TIRED ! / very strange bug - monmarfori - 11-08-2012

Get a new driver, or sell your computer. Then replace it.

RE: IM TIRED ! / very strange bug - Coin - 11-09-2012

the problem is that your video drivers do not support the game, and that netbooks just dont have the processing power to play the game. you can try for a refresh install of your drivers and then a fresh install of FL, and then download the discopatch and put over the top, but.... i wouldnt hold out much hope

RE: IM TIRED ! / very strange bug - Zen_Mechanics - 11-09-2012

if its radeon, the latest update causes issues like that.
revert the version, should be fine.
Or disable Catalyst AI/ Or disable Anti-anl ( X4 etc.. )

(11-09-2012, 01:26 AM)Desiretoconquer Wrote: radeon has issues in its latest version.
disable Catalyst AI/ Or disable Anti-anl ( X4 etc.. )