Discovery Gaming Community
Close please - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Close please (/showthread.php?tid=89217)

Close please - Flashâ„¢ - 10-25-2012

::: Incomming Transmission :::

Name: Ronny " Flash " Johnson
Orgin: Bretonia
Born: Planet New London

indent Born on Planet New London on 798 AS. His name is Ronny " Flash " Johnson. They named him Ronny Johnson, but he soon got his nick name " Flash ". Both if his parents are in the Bretonia police Authority. His dad, Jack Johnson, and his mom, Lily Johnson worked for BPA for a long time. They expected Ronny to follow them and be in the Police also. When Ronny was 14, he attended a Flight Acedemy in New london. He was trained to fly and see how things work. When he became 20 years old, he was recruited by BPA. He was in BPA for 1 year, until the Bretonia Armed Forces wanted him to join them. His answer was " no ", he said he is leaving the Bretonia Militarys and become independent. His parents did not get mad, they wanted Ronny to do what he wants. His parents sent him 45.000.000 SC to buy himself a ship. He traveled in a ship called "Percheron ". He traveled alot until he got to Okinawa. He docked on Fujisawa and got a look on the ships and chose to fly a Kaichou Bomber, which he uses currently. Then he was flying around finding stuff to do when he saw couple of Navy fighting against 2 pirate gunboats. He didnt want to get close but the Navy asked for help and Ronny decided this could be what he wants to do. After they killed the 2 Gunboats, the Navy asked his name and who he was, they were inpressed by how he did in a fight. After all of that, Ronny signed up for Liberty Bounty Board and got accpeted, and now he works as a Independent Mercanary in Liberty. as for now, you could see him in his 1 ship, a Kaichou Bomber and Bounty Hunter Gunship in Liberty.

::: Transmission Lost :::

RE: Ronny " Flash " Johnson Biography - Taco123 - 11-03-2012

*Wipes tears from eyes* That is one hecka ofa story broh.
Tongue

RE: Ronny " Flash " Johnson Biography - Zachary.Corfu - 11-03-2012

Hi, remember me? I'm Ripper_78, and the fight the night before I posted this was a great fight.
Plus, I nearly got you with my shiny Magma Hammers TongueTongue
I hope we can fight again

RE: Ronny " Flash " Johnson Biography - Flashâ„¢ - 12-24-2012

::: Incomming Transmission :::

Name: Ronny " Flash " Johnson
Subject: Ronny's Life

New Life

Ronny Johnson, a Freelancer Mercanary in Liberty, has been doing great and helping Navy. This all changed soon. Ronny was recruited by the Bounty Hunters, and now works as a Bounty Hunter. His new ships will be as follows: Bounty Hunter Bomber, Bounty Hunter Fighter. He will still be working for Liberty, but his life changed a little as he is now not alone.

::: Transmission Lost :::