Discovery Gaming Community
To: Vin Chenzo; 101st - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Vin Chenzo; 101st (/showthread.php?tid=89257)

To: Vin Chenzo; 101st - SothaSil - 10-27-2012

[Image: hd9xlabx.png]

Comm ID: Xev Rodriguez
Encryption: Active
Senor Chenzo,

as asked, I'm sending in the report about the Junker yesterday.

~ Xev Rodriguez
81 - Syndicate

Attached files:

... one file found
... Report "Scrap.Muncher"

Date: 26. October, 819 A.S.

Around ten o'clock pm Sirius time the Aeternalis Iniuria returned from a routine patrol mission after bulky repairs to Valetta shipyard, where we encountered a Junker salavager vessel ( Callsign: "Scrap.Muncher" ) together with 101st operative Vin Chenzo. We scanned the cargo and found a large amount of human organs. After a detailed interrogation we know the following:
- The captain of the Junker vessel let his men cut out the organs of dead slaves.
- They got them from Gallic Brigands in the so called "Maine" system. The Junker captain claims to have contacts to this group and it seems he does regularly business with them.
- According to rumors Brigands "cut out" cardamine infested organs and replace the with "healthy" ones. The dead slaves might have been sources for fresh organds. The Junkers only took what was left.

Samples of the organs were transfered to the Aeternalis Inuria and have been brought Galicia for further analysis to determine if the mentioned rumors are right. The reason for this detailed investigation is the fact, that the influential Brigand group called The Legion claimed that their leader was killed by cardamine.
But more interesting than this is the possible contact to the Brigands, in order to expand our business and influence.
We convinced the Junker captain to bring Cardamine samples next time he visits his gallic partners.
He assured us that he will contact us if he has success with the Orange.

Additional notes:

As we have discussed, the Gallia expedition force of the Syndicate requests map information about Gallia from the 101st database. We are also offering the possibility of a joint operation. Since we have common goals, our combined forces and effort can increase the chance of success.

End of file.

RE: To: Vin Chenzo; 101st - Chenzo- - 10-27-2012

[Image: chenzotbtop.png]
[Image: chenzotbbottom.png]

Hola,

It does indeed seem an odd set of circumstances which surround this Junker.

If you would continue to obtain whatever information you cam from the Organs, it may prove useful later on down the line.

May I suggest setting up some form of surveillance , to look out for any gallic orderd shipments, no matter where they are going.

From a military point of view, when gathering information of any potential enemy, knowing what they move, to what location and for what purpose often shows their weakest link.

Maybe that information will help somwhere.

I personally will have no more to do with this, I'm forwarding you the details of another Ghost who will certainly have a lot more knowlege to share as well as an actual interest.

No offence.

Chenzo out

[Image: 101sttbbottom.png]

RE: To: Vin Chenzo; 101st - SothaSil - 10-27-2012

[Image: hd9xlabx.png]

Comm ID: The Council of Dons; 81 Syndicate, Sotha Sil
Encryption: Active
Senor Chenzo,

I'm glad to hear that someone else is interested in business in Gallia. Please forward the information about your contact to Torino base, I will get in touch with him then.
I would appreciate a surveillance operation. Every information we can get could be useful, considering we still do not know so much about the Gallics.

I'm looking forward to hear from you or your associates.

~Sotha Sil

RE: To: Vin Chenzo; 101st - Chenzo- - 10-27-2012

[Image: chenzotbtop.png]
[Image: chenzotbbottom.png]

Roger that,

I'll have him contact you.

Chenzo out.

[Image: 101sttbbottom.png]