Discovery Gaming Community
Admin Notice: Factions - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Faction Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: Admin Notice: Factions (/showthread.php?tid=89648)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Admin Notice: Factions - Stygian - 11-05-2012

FACTIONS STRIPPED

The following factions have had their official status revoked. Leaders for these factions need to contact a staff member regarding placement of the items in their faction section.
None

FACTIONS SUSPENDED

The following factions are not meeting the minimum population requirement for their factions, that being having at least five active members:
[KSP]
GRP
OS&C
RFP
Ageira
[ALG]
You have 30 days to get more members as well as get your time over 30 hours. During this probation period, you will not have the ability to enact faction rights described under Section 4 of the Discovery Server Rules. Failure to meet time and membership figures will result in revocation of official faction status upon next check.

FACTIONS WARNED

The following factions aren't currently meeting the activity requirement of 30 hours:
MM~
Wilde
You have 30 days to raise your activity above the minimum levels or your status will be revoked at the time of the next check.

RE: Admin Notice: Factions - Alley - 11-05-2012

LET THE FUN BEGINS

RE: Admin Notice: Factions - Roter Engel - 11-05-2012

virtual empire crushed

we're all gonna die now :SSSSSSS

RE: Admin Notice: Factions - Gentlefood - 11-05-2012

Joyful.

RE: Admin Notice: Factions - Ichiru - 11-05-2012

Disco is dying! Aaaaagh! *goes to log his KSP char*

RE: Admin Notice: Factions - Silver - 11-05-2012

FRAN!!! (shakes fist)

You destroyer of factions!! Grrrr.

RE: Admin Notice: Factions - Ryummel - 11-05-2012

^.^ !?

RE: Admin Notice: Factions - Laura C. - 11-06-2012

Police factions from three of five houses... Just coincidence? Or time to consider how to help them in competition with military factions?

EDIT: Oh, and LPI has 34 hours, BPA 42 hours. It seems that Police factions really fight for their life...

RE: Admin Notice: Factions - Switchback - 11-06-2012

inb4 factionleaders start having to pay for members.

RE: Admin Notice: Factions - Echo 7-7 - 11-06-2012

(11-05-2012, 07:37 PM)Stygian Wrote: FACTIONS SUSPENDED

The following factions are not meeting the minimum population requirement for their factions, that being having at least five active members:
Ageira
You have 30 days to get more members as well as get your time over 30 hours. During this probation period, you will not have the ability to enact faction rights described under Section 4 of the Discovery Server Rules. Failure to meet time and membership figures will result in revocation of official faction status upon next check.

Life and stuff. I have exams in two weeks. I was hoping to make it to December without you noticing (ie. when I'll have time to play seriously) but I guess that's not the case...

I would have volunteered to give up the faction's Official status months ago if it didn't mean bad things for the faction's future (unrepresented factions have a tendency of being sidelined in mod development), and/or there was another group of players out there willing and able to do a better job than I have been doing. If such players are hiding under the carpet somewhere, I strongly urge them to contact me without delay.

I'm also taking suggestions for ways to make the faction appealing, as currently, it's "do Liberty trade and stuff which you can also do on two (three) other mechanically identical factions", or trade as an indie and don't have any obligations at all. Keeping in mind that the economy is broken, trading on RP-sensible routes just doesn't cut it any more...

PS. It's quite telling that there's a faction from every house (except Bretonia, hmm) suspended this month. If only we could have held out until January...