Discovery Gaming Community
account banned - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: account banned (/showthread.php?tid=89674)

Pages: 1 2

account banned - parkerdj - 11-06-2012

Can someone tell me why my account is banned and how do I get it fixed
Where are all the admin - I need help to find out why my account has been banned??????
Unable to play and getting frustrated

RE: account banned - parkerdj - 11-10-2012

Where are all the admin - I need help to find out why my account has been banned??????

RE: account banned - Widow - 11-17-2012

I need your character names on the account that has been banned.

RE: account banned - parkerdj - 11-21-2012

(11-10-2012, 05:08 AM)parkerdj Wrote: Where are all the admin - I need help to find out why my account has been banned??????

My account parkerdj cannot log into the server so not sure what character names have to do with it.
one of my char names is ECG|Col.Fess.Murphy - this is the last char i used prior to being banned???

RE: account banned - Widow - 11-25-2012

Unbanned

RE: account banned - parkerdj - 11-26-2012

(11-25-2012, 09:41 PM)Widow Wrote: Unbanned

Issue remains
Your assistance is appreciated - I am now able to log onto server - however Char ECG|Col.Fess.Murphy when I try to purchase a replacement Cerberus battleship turret (Class 10) lost on a mission - allows me to purchase but when I attempt to launch from base I get an instant connection lost message and am disconnected from server. I have tried this from Syros shipyard in Omicrin 94 and Rhodes in O91.

RE: account banned - parkerdj - 11-27-2012

(11-26-2012, 05:21 AM)parkerdj Wrote:
(11-25-2012, 09:41 PM)Widow Wrote: Unbanned

Issue remains
Your assistance is appreciated - I am now able to log onto server - however Char ECG|Col.Fess.Murphy when I try to purchase a replacement Cerberus battleship turret (Class 10) lost on a mission - allows me to purchase but when I attempt to launch from base I get an instant connection lost message and am disconnected from server. I have tried this from Syros shipyard in Omicrin 94 and Rhodes in O91.

Same issue remains - purchase weapon, launch from base - disconnected from server

RE: account banned - parkerdj - 12-07-2012

Same issue remains - just done a mission from Tripoli - came back repaired ship, purchased nano - sold some items - launched from base - connection losst message - have reconnected many times with same result. If I do not repair ship or sell items all appears to work OK.

RE: account banned - Tortuga - 12-08-2012

What can i do to get unbanned? I did not do anything and just incase i did
not download the mod properly, I installed a fresh freelancer from the CD and
reinstalled Discovery. Also, i cannot get onto the Discovery RP 24/7 with the
large player population. Your assistance would be greatly appretiated.
Thanks

RE: account banned - Champ - 12-08-2012

Sounds like your character has some cargo issues. Are you hauling too much? Have you got enough cargo for whatever armour, guns AND equipment you're carrying? Are you carrying anything that shouldn't be there? Try unmounting all your guns and such and then re-mounting them.

If you can't get onto Discovery when the player count is high because of your high lag or high ping, that is not something we can help with. Improve your computer or your connection or use another server.