Discovery Gaming Community
To: BHG High Command - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: BHG High Command (/showthread.php?tid=89698)

To: BHG High Command - Flash™ - 11-07-2012

[Image: headerblue.png]

indent Greetings Bounty Hunter High Command. My name is Ronny Johnson or Flash for short. I am 21 years old and I currently live on Planet Manhattan. I was born in Bretonia when I was raised and trained to fly. My parents were in the Military of Bretonia and wanted me to become 1 also. I decided to take a different route and become a Merc in Liberty. Right now, my parents are retired and moved to Manhattan and live there. Well let me get to the point faster. I am interested in flying a ship of yours called AP-200039 or otherwise known as a "Bottlenose". This ship is in my interest because I love agility. And I looked around for alot of ships, but this 1 seems to be the best I see in its class. This ship will be used with a Freelancer Identification and working for Liberty. As you can see here I work for Liberty for sure, Im not a fan in pirates who disturb civilians and pirate them. Some of those arent pirates but they are enemys of Liberty. My current ship I fly is a GMG Bomber, and Im looking to have a different ship with a bigger class and more firepower. I will use this ship to hunt down the pirates and not to kill civilians or Bounty Hunters. If you need anything else mnaybe Reputation or anything, ask me, Ill send as soon as possible. Im looking forward to your answer, thankyou.

[Image: footerblue.png]

RE: To: BHG High Command - Flash™ - 11-08-2012

::: Re Transmitting :::

indent: Still awaiting your answer.

::: Transmission Lost :::

RE: To: BHG High Command - Dashiell - 11-09-2012

:: Incoming Transmission ::

comm id: Laura Lovelace

message begins:

Hello mr Johnson,

Master Jack himself can't respond because he was screaming something about having all Gunships called back and destroyed before he ran out the door in blind rage.

Im his secretary. First, allow me to thank you for having the decensy to contact us rather than just run off and 'steal one'.
Id like to see your card though. Im sure you understand I need to know who I might or might not give one of our ships too.

Laura Lovelace
secretary to the Guild

end of message.

RE: To: BHG High Command - Flash™ - 11-09-2012

indent Yes its no problem, I wouldn't want to to disturb your Leader if he is busy. Stealing is something I don't do, I prefer to have permission for a ship then rather to steal. My Card as in Reputation or my card as in identification? Well since I didn't know what you meant I will send you both. If you need more tell me, Ill send as soon as possible. Looking forward to your answer.

Identification: 1

RE: To: BHG High Command - Dashiell - 11-09-2012

message begins:

Hello mr Johnson,

Hm...

Your reputation seems to be in order. I will allow you acces to one of our gunships under the following conditions:

- You are not allowed to use it in the Liberty / Rheinland war. Stay out of their tiffs.

- Ill need the name you want the gunship to have so we can paint it on the side of the hull if you want.

- Kindly send 20.000.000 credits to BHG|Guildhall. Making these ships costs us quite some money so we'd like to see some of it back, as you understand.

Let me know you if you find these terms acceptabale.

Laura Lovelace
secretary to the Guild

end of message.

RE: To: BHG High Command - Flash™ - 11-09-2012

(11-07-2012, 03:03 AM).Flash. Wrote:

indent Hmmmmm. Ok, I agree to these terms. The name I want on the side of the hull would be this: .Ronny."Flash".Johnson. I accept these terms, but 1 question. The Rheinlanders semm to know me pretty well, so if they attack me when Im in the Gunship, what do I do?
And for the money it has been sent. I accpet all terms and looking forward to your answer.

RE: To: BHG High Command - Dashiell - 11-10-2012

message begins:

Hello mr Johnson,

All I can say is: don't put yourself in a situation where the Rheinland Military or other assorted Rheinland lawful entities have any reason to fire on you.

So dont shoot rheinlanders, dont get involved in fights where rheinlanders are present and never speak ill of bradwurst near a Rheinlander. should you get shot at, run. feel free to fire back but make escaping your top priority.

We re looking forward to hear of your succes, the Bottlenose is ready and waiting for you at Capetown station.

When picking it up, dont deviate from the direct path to the station or you may find yourself being shot at by a bunch of over zeleous Core agents.

Laura Lovelace
secretary to the Guild

end of message.