Discovery Gaming Community
[*USI*] Recruitment Board - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: [*USI*] Recruitment Board (/showthread.php?tid=90357)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

[*USI*] Recruitment Board - US| - 11-25-2012

[Image: 20110920060754%21USI_Logo.png]

Welcome to USI Official Recruitment Page

Step One

Mission Statement:
We have three important goals at USI that declares our purpose as a company and serves as the standard against which we weigh our actions upon:
  • (1) To ship high-risk, high-value commodities to our affiliates and allies to become the number one trading corporation in Sirius and to better supply Liberty’s and our allies’ economy and lawful forces.

• (2) To assist affiliates and allies by actively securing trading routes, bases, and convoys in order to better serve the free-trade market and to protect the lives of traders.

• (3) To provide philanthropic services to Libertonians and her allies to better their lives and allow them to be contributing members of their nation.

Vision Statement:
In the near future, USI will once again become the number one trading corporation in all of Sirius, be a name that makes pirates tremor, and be the mentors all traders dreamed about. We’ll do this all by training recruits to be family, be consistently reliable to our affiliates and allies, and by taking a moral stand for those who are needy.

Step Two

Glad to see you made it to Step Two. Assuming that you followed Step One mentioned above, your next task is to fill out an application. The application was designed to assist our managerial staff and allow us to see if you are ready to join a faction or if you still need to learn a few things. If you have read and understood our Dossier & Rules then the application will be a cinch to you. If you need assistance with the application, feel free to contact over private channels.

Application:
Code:
[color=#66FFFF]Name:[/color][color=#FFFFFF] (First Last) [/color]

[color=#66FFFF]Age:[/color][color=#FFFFFF] (Age) [/color]

[color=#66FFFF]Sex:[/color] [color=#FFFFFF] (Gender) [/color]

[color=#66FFFF]Qualifications:[/color] [color=#FFFFFF] (Skills) [/color]

[color=#66FFFF]Work History:[/color] [color=#FFFFFF] (Experience) [/color]

[color=#66FFFF]Summary of Biography:[/color] [color=#FFFFFF] (Link or written here) [/color]

[color=#66FFFF]Why do you want to join USI?:[/color] [color=#FFFFFF] (Enter reason) [/color]

[color=#66FFFF]Have you ever been charged with an offense under the laws of liberty?:[/color] [color=#FFFFFF] (Say if you have or have not - if yes, say why) [/color]

[color=#66FFFF]Which Department(s) do you wish to join (Check all that Apply)?: [ ]Department of Trade [ ]Department of Security [/color]

//OORP
[color=#66FFFF]Discord ID:[/color] [color=#FFFFFF] (Enter name)/(PM to @"[*USI*])" [/color]

Step Three

Your next task is simply to submit the application in the code from Step 2. You may add other information in your application, but please keep it appropriate and short.

(//ooRP) What To Do Once You Have Posted Your Application Here:
Contact one of the people on the forums or any [*USI*] tagged vessel in-game so that we can add you to our Recruitment Group; where we can talk further about your future in Universal Shipping, Inc.

Think of a call-sign (In-game Name) for your first USI character. A call-sign MUST be less than 22 characters. This includes your tag and rank. You are not permitted to use a call-sign that is already in use, nor of one that is used by a base / planet in the game. For more information about our Call-Signs, look at the "Naming Convention" section of our Dossier. You can Private Message a member in-game to group up.

If you don't require a "Recruitment Loan" (look at Dossier for more information), then you should start getting your vessel the appropriate IFF and ID (Use /droprep to drop your current IFF - this does cost money, so make sure Universal Rep is at least 2nd).

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
We have centralized all of our information into an organized Dossier. Read it, and you will get to know us. And knowing is just part of your role-playing experience. The more you understand who exactly you are representing, the easier it will be to play your role. You can find our dossier as well as other important links given below:

If you haven't already, you must read the Discovery Server Rules.

Before you complete your application, we STRONGLY suggest that you download and install Discord. The download site is located below:

Forum Contacts:

RE: Universal Shipping Inc. Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - CIBERMAN - 12-29-2012

Dear USI

Please find enclosed my application form

Name: Patrick Martos

Sex: Male

Qualification:
Recruit - Liberty Navy
Trade Ship Pilot (Advanced Level) - Liberty Space Flight School

Work History: I've been Freelancer until now

Biography: I was born in Planet Erie in 794 AS and grow up in a Liberty Navy Family. In 812 AS I enlisted in the Navy, however, I was expelled in 817 AS. After that, I bought my first trade ship using saves and loans, begining my life as Freelancer trader. Now, due the Sirius Trade Law, I cannot use large trade ships as freelancer, so, I'm interested join me to a Trade Company

Why do you want to join USI: USI is the most important trade company in the Liberty Space

Have you ever been charged with a offence under the laws of liberty? No

Which Department(s) do you wish to join? [X]Trade Department [ ]Security Department

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind Regards,

Patrick Martos
Pilot - Large Cargo Ship "CIBERMAN"

RE: Universal Shipping Inc. Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - DaneDangerDuval - 01-17-2013

Name: (Dane Danger Duval)

Sex: (Male)

Qualification:Spa&cruise indie in an armored transport. vesel name : Silence-Star-Bee-01

Work History: (Spa&Cruise independent)

Biography: (Born on planet los angeles, from young age at the dock or repairshops to learn as much about space and ships before heading out for his own.)

Why do you want to join USI: (Well it hase been pretty profitable to fly under my own banner but somehow i feel i can and should do more for liberty and space wide trade and explorations.)

Have you ever been charged with a offence under the laws of liberty?(Nah i dont fly that long enough and at younger age i was to bussy to get into trouble.)

Which Department(s) do you wish to join? [ ]Trade Department

( Check a box) ?? what box??

If there is more info needed then please ask. i took this template from usi requitment tab.

Greets Dane.

RE: Universal Shipping Inc. Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - US| - 01-18-2013

To: Dane Danger Duval
congratulations your aplication has been accepted. We will contact you on a secure frequency shortly.

Denny Crane

RE: Universal Shipping Inc. Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - US| - 01-26-2013

To update everyone we now pay 5 M credits per hour flown and we only take fees for convoy duties.

Interested apply below.

RE: Universal Shipping Inc. Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - Abscond - 01-26-2013

Dear USI.

Please find enclosed my application form.

Name: Drake Bennet

Qualification: Figther pilot - Bretonia Figther School

Work History: Worked as a Freelancer for 5 years

Biography:I was born in Leeds in 789 AS. My parents worked on a commodities shop there. Me and my young brother, Abscond, have always dreamed of eventually becoming pilots. When I turned 25 and had a license to fly, me and my brother left home and came to Liberty space and set up our lives there to become true pilots.

Why do you want to join USI: I'm trying to raise money to help my brother get into the LSF academy so he can become part of them.

Have you ever been charged with a offense under the laws of liberty? Never

Which Department(s) do you wish to join? [ ]Trade Department [X]Security Department

Best Regards

Drake Bennet

RE: Universal Shipping Inc. Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - US| - 01-26-2013

To: Drake Bennet
congratulations your aplication has been accepted. We will contact you on a secure frequency shortly.

Denny Crane

RE: Universal Shipping Inc. Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - hungry-bank - 03-07-2013

Left [*USI*]

RE: Universal Shipping Inc. Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - Snozzz - 03-07-2013

To: James Long-bear

Denny Crane

RE: Universal Shipping Inc. Recruitment & Transfers (iRP) - Venomine - 03-09-2013

Greetings, USI member, I hope that you will find the enclosed application to your liking, and that I will be considered for the application fairly. Safe travels, Charles Wallace.

Name: Charles (Venomine) Wallace

Qualification: Trade Hauler. Ship - EL-HiL 51 "Mammoth" Liberty Transport.

Work History: Freelance Hauler, Have done some work with employees of DSE trading silver.

Biography: Brought up in a family business of mining Helium and selling it to Philadelphia station, I have become eager to stretch my wings and expand my responsibilities and explore the universe while working in a succesful career.

Why do you want to join USI: As stated before, I wish to leave the family business and explore the Sirius sector while making a successful living.

Have you ever been charged with a offence under the laws of liberty? No.

Which Department(s) do you wish to join? [X ]Trade Department [ ]Security Department

( Check a box)