Discovery Gaming Community
[*USI*] Recruitment Board - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: [*USI*] Recruitment Board (/showthread.php?tid=90357)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: [*USI*] Recruitment Board (iRP) - Mirdynn - 12-30-2014

Name: Jonas Delaware

Sex: Male

Qualifications: Able to deliver good work under high pressure, Good when dealing with piracy and can do administration while unemployed

Work History: Actually i only have the knowledge receved from my father and grand-father that served for Gateway, when we moved to Liberty i studied commerce sciences at Harvert.

Summary of Biography: Actually born on planet leeds before the Gallic invasion, at the age of 5 my elders decided to move to safer places, they went to planet los angelos. After serving Gateway for a long time my father retired and sended me to Harvert to invest in my future, i recevide my diplom and did another cource economy to be able to enter the Libertonian economy.

Why do you want to join USI?: Becouse USI is the mayor shipping corporation in Liberty and beyond. They serve as well the Kingdom of Bretonia with supplies to assist in the war against gallia wich killed my older sister that stayed behind on planet leeds.

Have you ever been charged with an offense under the laws of liberty?: No

Which Department(s) do you wish to join (Check all that Apply)?: [x]Department of Trade [ ]Department of Security [ ]Department of Internal Affairs

RE: [*USI*] Recruitment Board (iRP) - Duphy101 - 01-28-2015

Name: Henry Munroe

Qualifications: Freelance trader.

Work History:
Freelancer Trader between Liberty and Bretonia.
Independant Universal Transport pilot
Summary of Biography: Born Planet Denver of the Colorado system at the age of 18 i inherited my fathers Gull transport and hauled cargo between liberty and Bretonia for years. Till this year i hauled the same route as a Freelance trader.. only upgrading the ship twice in those years.. eventually i sold my Albatross for a Bison class transport.

Why do you want to join USI?: Over the years of Freelance trading i've come to understand the nature of being on your own.. with USI i hope to become an asset to the company, also.. i have been informed i am not able to move my Bison class Transport with out the USI ID

Have you ever been charged with an offense under the laws of liberty?: No

Which Department(s) do you wish to join (Check all that APPLY)?: [x]Department of Trade

RE: [*USI*] Recruitment Board (iRP) - US| - 01-29-2015

[Image: ubpozlJ.png]

Dear *Henry Munroe*,

Thank you for taking your time in the application of Universal Shipping Inc.

I'm here to offer you the job as *Trainee in the Department of Trade, upon signing the application you hereby are now a recruit on the area of your choice.

Please note 5KYP3, is a MUST have for this corporation to work together at all times.

You are to get involved within the corporation, be active and speak out.
Please note these data links for future use, please add them immediately to further your application.
5KYP3 Protocol Communications:
Icefilter1
You may also use the following link:
http://tinyurl.com/usirecruitment

On behalf of the Management Team, I thank you for becoming a new member of the corporation.

Signed,
Tam Nyund
President
Universal Shipping, Inc.

RE: [*USI*] Recruitment Board (iRP) - US| - 01-31-2015

Dear *Jonas Delaware*,

Thank you for taking your time in the application of Universal Shipping Inc. i apppologize that your application got lost in our system if your still interested.

I'm here to offer you the job as *Trainee in the Department of Trade, upon signing the application you hereby are now a recruit on the area of your choice.

Please note 5KYP3, is a MUST have for this corporation to work together at all times.

Please note these data links for future use, please add them immediately to further your application.
Icefilter1

On behalf of the Management Team, I thank you for becoming a new member of the corporation.

Signed,
Tam Nyund
President
Universal Shipping, Inc.

RE: [*USI*] Recruitment Board (iRP) - IBleedLemonade - 01-31-2015

Name: Parie Bekh

Sex: Female

Qualifications: Worked as a freelance trader for two years.

Work History: Freelance trading within the major houses.

Summary of Biography: I was born on planet Los Angeles where I lived for twenty years. After a year or so, I got very interested in trading so I decided to buy my own transport. At first I was only carrying food, water and oxygen to stations but after a while I've moved on to bigger things that can get me a higher profit, and so I started trading within Bretonia as well as Liberty. I have have never done anything within Rheinland as I am a loyal citizen of Liberty and will not help their enemies win this war.

Why do you want to join USI?: After some time spent trading, I found out I shouldn't work for myself and that I should find a corporation as I can be more useful by supplying Liberty and its allies so they can win the wars against other houses.

Have you ever been charged with an offense under the laws of liberty?: No, I haven't.

Which Department(s) do you wish to join (Check all that Apply)?: [x]Department of Trade [ ]Department of Security [ ]Department of Internal Affairs

RE: [*USI*] Recruitment Board (iRP) - US| - 02-01-2015

Dear *Parie Bekh*,

Thank you for taking your time in the application of Universal Shipping Inc. I'm here to offer you the job as *Trainee in the Department of Trade, upon signing the application you hereby are now a recruit on the area of your choice.

Icefilter1

Signed,
Tam Nyund
President
Universal Shipping, Inc.

RE: [*USI*] Recruitment Board (iRP) - Mark_Brown - 03-16-2015

Greetings, Universal Shipping's recruitment team, please forward this message immediately to your board of directors with haste.
Tam, if your still leading this. I want back in.
Name: Charles Bell
Qualification: Ex Universal Shipping Director
Work History: 9 Years active service in Universal Shipping as most Director of all types of areas, and maintained the longest ever President of Universal Shipping for 4 years.
Biography: Check my records
Why do you want to join USI: Universal Shipping as always being my home, however should I join I only wish to be a member. I do not wish for a senior staff position at this time.
Have you ever been charged with a offence under the laws of liberty? No.
Which Department(s) do you wish to join? [X ]Trade Department [ ]Security Department
( Check a box)

RE: [*USI*] Recruitment Board (iRP) - ron330 - 03-16-2015

Greetings Mr. Bell your application has been received and the executive staff is discussing it due to your past history. I will let you know when we have a decision on your application.

Signed,
Tam Nyund
President
Universal Shipping, Inc.

RE: [*USI*] Recruitment Board (iRP) - Mark_Brown - 03-17-2015

(03-16-2015, 07:08 PM)ron330 Wrote: [Image: ubpozlJ.png]
Greetings Mr. Bell your application has been received and the executive staff is discussing it due to your past history. I will let you know when we have a decision on your application.

Signed,
Tam Nyund
President
Universal Shipping, Inc.

Dear Tam,
I understand that the grounds on the Executive Administration seems I created it. I only hope that they won't disappoint an old executive that wishes to return from the lively hood of a Freelancer. You should try it some time you know, the maid service on planet curaceo is luxurious. Knowing well us old Presidents never get chance to rest.
I sit in hope that the administration hurry's this forward so I can get my trade vessel back to work. Please understand that I do not wish to take any money from Universal as a starting wage, I've got plenty to go around. It maybe wise to also formally inform you, I've taken a subcontract from USI so I'm already carrying our papers. "It reminds me the day's we created these"
Faithfully yours,
Charles Bell.

RE: [*USI*] Recruitment Board (iRP) - ron330 - 03-20-2015

Mr. Bell after a long debate we have decided to accept your application with the following conditions.
1. You will be under a 30 day probation period as a trainee.
2. You will agree to a rename as Charles Bell has a bad past history with USI.

if you agree to my terms then welcome back to [*USI*].

Signed,
Tam Nyund
President
Universal Shipping, Inc.