Discovery Gaming Community
[*USI*] Recruitment Board - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: [*USI*] Recruitment Board (/showthread.php?tid=90357)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: [*USI*] Recruitment Board - SkY - 09-06-2020

Name: Lewis Ross

Sex: Male

Qualifications: Transport Shipping Commands, Engineering, Fighter Ship Commands

Work History: 5 Years of Logistics Experience in Sirius flying a frieighter

Summary of Biography: Born in Manhattan, New York Sector. I always wondered what the outer rim of Sirius looked like, but due to being in a poor family, i lost hope in my dream, but i know i cant just lie around in Manhattan doing nothing so ever since i was 8 years, i started doing some labor work for some experience and some skills i can use for life onwards. At 18 years, i bought my first ship which was a hauler so i went onto logistics 2 years after i started flying. With 5 years of working in logistics, i feel like i should expand myself and start working in a faction that im comfortable with, and being in the Universal Shipping can do just that.

Why do you want to join USI?: Mostly to trade and haul loot around Sirius and do this faction proud but i also like exploration as well so it will be nice to explore around while hauling loot.

Have you ever been charged with an offense under the laws of liberty?: No

Which Department(s) do you wish to join (Check all that Apply)?: [x ]Department of Trade [ ]Department of Security

//OORP
Discord ID: SkY#6441

RE: [*USI*] Recruitment Board - DeleteMe - 09-06-2020

[Image: 20110920060754%21USI_Logo.png]

Greetings David Brian Braxton ,
Your application has been APPROVED by management. Make your way to Trenton Outpost where we will finalize your paperwork. Thank you and welcome to Universal Shipping Inc.

Best Regards,

Bill Wagner
Vice President
Department of Executive Administration
Universal Shipping Incorporated

[Image: o4oCNfc.png]
[Image: THsCLuA.png][Image: fnPLZH6.png][Image: 26PSva8.png][Image: RALsZal.png]

RE: [*USI*] Recruitment Board - Divination - 09-06-2020

Name: Connor Percy

Qualifications: I've been flying for a very long time. In fact, I spent more of my life in my ship, than on land. I think transport as a service is very honorable job in our age. I am proud to be entrusted with such important task. I wish to join your faction to help the ones who need delivery, be it essential food, or expensive gadgets.

Work History: I've traded copper within liberty area.

Summary of Biography: Born and raise on planet Pittsburgh.

Why do you want to join USI?: I wish to help to supply.

Have you ever been charged with an offense under the laws of liberty?: No.

Which Department(s) do you wish to join (Check all that Apply)?: [ x]Department of Trade [ ]Department of Security

//OORP
Discord ID: 20#8691 / (PM to @"[*USI*])"

RE: [*USI*] Recruitment Board - DeleteMe - 09-06-2020

Greetings Connor Percy ,
Your application has been APPROVED by management. Make your way to Trenton Outpost where we will finalize your paperwork. Thank you and welcome to Universal Shipping Inc.

Best Regards,

Bill Wagner
Vice President

[Image: THsCLuA.png][Image: fnPLZH6.png][Image: 26PSva8.png][Image: RALsZal.png]

RE: [*USI*] Recruitment Board - Carys - 09-09-2020

Name:William Scott

Sex:Male

Qualifications:merchant pilot (Skills)

Work History:in the past, I worked for a trading company called Universal. but by chance it came back to you. In the past, he piloted the liberty heavy transport ship under the call sign-Atlanta. experience: experienced

Summary of Biography:I-William Scott used to be just a civilian, Aka a freelancer. trained and licensed pilot on the planet Manhatten, the system new York. a few years later, I joined the service of Universal Corporation for 4 years. and now I wish to join your ranks again.

Why do you want to join USI?: I decided to join USI to promote the company.

Have you ever been charged with an offense under the laws of liberty?: no, never

Which Department(s) do you wish to join (Check all that Apply)?: [X]Department of Trade [ ]Department of Security

//OORP
Discord ID:parakeer#6368

RE: [*USI*] Recruitment Board - Mark_Brown - 09-09-2020

Greetings Mr William Scott,

Best Regards,

Charles Bell

Chief of Staff

RE: [*USI*] Recruitment Board - OverlordX - 09-13-2020

Name: Malcolm Moore

Qualifications: Good at arming weapons, locking them on target and blasting them out of the sky. Easy as that.

Work History: Worked as a Bounty Hunter, made my living like that for quite some time. Fun period actually, made some great connections and friends there.

Summary of Biography: Malcolm Moore was born on planet Leeds, his family was working in the local industrial complex. Poverty was a great burden for his childhood, his one goal was to raise up and make himself a life. He realized his calling when on, suddenly on a mining trip with his dad, he spotted a asteroid coming his way while his father was checking the NavMap, and he instinctively grabbed command of the turrets and managed to obliterate the rock before it could crush them both. He went on a started practicing on the shooting tier with a Standard AA3 6W Plasma Rifle.

After getting quite a reputation for a sharp shooter he got a call from the Bounty Hunters, they wanted to take him in for training and make them one of their pilots, he agreed, got a Manta and proceeded on rolling out the weapons for each bounty that he got assigned. Now he lives on Planet Manhattan and he has moved his family with him there.

Why do you want to join USI?: Stability. Working as a Hunter, I had to wake up in the middle of the night, work over-shifts and be ready for action all the time. I want some... Control... Some... How do they call it... Organization in my life. I hope that I can accomplish that in USI.

Have you ever been charged with an offense under the laws of liberty?: Negative. Except for some... Drunk piloting... But that happened a long time ago, and I was going trough a rough period back then... Since then I haven't had any other problems.

Which Department(s) do you wish to join ? Both.

OORP
Discord ID ? GeorgiLucas#7672

RE: [*USI*] Recruitment Board - Lixeoscratch - 09-16-2020

Name: (Everett Nyseth)

Sex: (Male)

Qualifications: (During these 15 Years I practiced transporting around the liberty system I haven't been far out of liberty. I've been seeing these transports called the USI transporting way out of Liberty system, and I've been wanting to see if I could help them by any means of their corporation.
)

Work History: ( I worked with large transports in atmospheric space outside of normal space and during the time now I would like to work with the liberty is a corporation of USI in the atmospheric trademarking shipping.
)

Summary of Biography: (So Everett Nyseth He always lived on Planet Erie during the time well, living on the planet before his parents went away to help Liberty trying to make money. However, during the time he went out transporting to help his family caused to keep living on planet Erie throughout, he wanted to continue his ways out of the system to continue his family legacy.
)

Why do you want to join USI?: (I will purify my life into transporting no matter what into a large transfer I don't care how many times I work at it for hours and hours I put the efforts in wanting to help the liberty system of the corporation of of the universal shipping around the entire Sirius sector
)

Have you ever been charged with an offense under the laws of liberty?: (No I haven't been charged)

Which Department(s) do you wish to join (Check all that Apply)?: [ ]Department of Trade [

//OORP
Discord ID: (Lixeo Scratch#3621)/(PM to @"[*USI*])"

RE: [*USI*] Recruitment Board - DeleteMe - 09-16-2020

Greetings Everett Nyseth,

Best Regards,

Bill Wagner
Vice President

RE: [*USI*] Recruitment Board - US| - 09-19-2020

Greetings Mr Malcolm Moore ,

Best Regards,

Jack Harrison

President