Discovery Gaming Community
TO: Bretonia Police Authority [Urgent] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: TO: Bretonia Police Authority [Urgent] (/showthread.php?tid=90622)

TO: Bretonia Police Authority [Urgent] - Foochow - 12-01-2012

[Image: yamatobs.png]

Konnichiwa Bretonians,
There is a urgent matter that reached me. I've heard that our suppliers encountered some problems. They have reported that you molested them. I don't belive them yet untill it's confirmed. You asked four (4) millions fine which is okay with me, but you also ordered them to drop their valuable cargo and destroy it. There is several suppliers who are working for us, I will name them in the end of my transmission. I would like to know what is the problem with them. I know one of them has a Samura Identification. Only reason he's using that identification is to pass in Kusarian teritory without any problems or stopping. If the ID is the problem, I will order him to change it this second, if it's the problem with your men who are against us, because I heard there is still people left who don't like us even if we're assisting you. Arigatou and sayonara!

List of suppliers:
Menthol.Cigar
OSI-Vanir
OSI-Valhall

[Image: ktaynfooter.png]

RE: TO: Bretonia Police Authority [Urgent] - SummerMcLovin - 12-01-2012

[Image: MagnusPage_zps4f8befe3.png]

Mr. Yamato Date,

According to the reports filed by the officers in question, the reason this "Menthol.Cigar" was stopped is because he was breaking the Bretonian Charter of Interstellar Law. The Robotics being carried were not included in the exception to Section 2.4:

Quote:Samura ships delivering sustenance supplies to Kusari Exile bases are to be left to their business. They are only to dock on Kusari Exile bases.

Other than Water, Oxygen and Food Rations (or other kinds of food) brought from outside of Bretonia - likely Kusari in this case - transports using Samura papers will be fined as smugglers and their cargo confiscated or destroyed. The same consequences will apply to any transport not licensed for any restricted goods or headed out to the Taus. These licences can be found here.
For other cargo, you must either use your own IKG| transports, hire other Freelancers or continue your existing contract with these OSI employees. May I also suggest contacting one of our Bretonian companies to assist you?

Best regards,
Deputy Commissioner Magnus Page

RE: TO: Bretonia Police Authority [Urgent] - Foochow - 12-01-2012

[Image: yamatobs.png]

Konnichiwa again. Arigatou for the information. It seems I reacted too fast, I should have talked more with them and read your laws better. Menthol.Cigar will get his ID changed this second. Also, It sounds interesting to contact your companies to assist us. If you'd be so kind to tell me which company would do it best. We still wish for our base to stay hidden. So some company you have trust in. I'm not acusing any company, just to clarify this. Arigatou again and sayonara!

[Image: ktaynfooter.png]

RE: TO: Bretonia Police Authority [Urgent] - SummerMcLovin - 12-01-2012

[Image: MagnusPage_zps4f8befe3.png]

I'm glad that you understand the mistakes made by this pilot, hopefully you and your pilots can remain within our laws.

The first I would recommend would be Bowex), the Crown's own shipping company and one of the most prominent in Sirius. Alternatively, Gateway has had a resurgence recently. Planetform will be the ones to talk to about Xenobiotic Filters.
The Colonials have also been known to work with IKN and SAGI, as have The Council.

Best regards,
Deputy Commissioner Magnus Page