Discovery Gaming Community
Operation: Fernglas, Part IV - Indies Allowed - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Server Events (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=411)
+---- Forum: Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: Operation: Fernglas, Part IV - Indies Allowed (/showthread.php?tid=90724)

Pages: 1 2 3

Operation: Fernglas, Part IV - Indies Allowed - aerelm - 12-03-2012

Operation: Fernglas
RP-Based event w/ No "planned" PvP
Part IV: The Assault on Omega-58

[Image: operationfernglas.png]
1. Primary Objective
With the newly discovered jumphole leading from Omega-41 to Omega-58, Red Hessian Army and the Order leadership have decided to assemble a battlegroup and assault the system, both to discover the source of the latest readings and to, hopefully, catch the Wilde off-guard and strike them in their home system, using the element of surprise.

2. Details
Unknown to RHA and Order, that Omega-58 is nothing but a wasteland, they assemble their battlegroup to assault the system, just to find the system in ruins with no remains of any Wilde establishment once they jump in. With Omega-58 being of no value to Wilde anymore, the human forces meet no resistance in the system, and therefor decide to fully explore the system, to both find the source of the recent readings and to also discover any possible routes to the only remaining known Wilde system in Omegas - Omega-55.

This event is to be a solely RP-based event, with no "planned" PvP involved, and if everything remains quiet, the group will be spending an hour or two in Omega-58, exploring the system and gathering intel. However, if the Wilde and K'hara decide to crash the party and start a little pew, they're more than welcome to do so.

3. Outcome
With the source of the recent readings discovered, and Omega-58 turning out to be nothing but a wasteland, RHA and Order high command consider the risk of assaulting Omega-55 to be too high with all the attention and firepower of the Wilde focused on that one system, and Operation: Fernglas is labeled as completed.

4. Participants
Indies are also welcome to join, and there's no restrictions on ship types and number, but the final overall number of caps in group will be regulated.
  • The Hessians:
    • Flagship: [RHA]SOA-Von.Rohe

• Ship 1: [RHA]RHC-Varyag
    • Ship 2: [RHA]SOA-Flammenwerfer
    • Ship 3: [RHA]SOA-Niklas.Wagner
    • Ship 4: [RHA]SOA-Felix.Jaeger
    • Ship 5: [RF]Gagarin

• The Order:
    • Flagship: Order|CV-Bastet

• Ship 1: Order|Anthony.Wilson
    • Ship 2: Order|CV-Heiroglyph
    • Ship 3: Order|Dan.Moreton
    • Ship 4: Order|Sem
    • Ship 5: 141|Intrepid
    • Ship 6: 141|Redwolf-1
    • Ship 7: 141|Mark,Guerra
    • Ship 8: 141|Enrico.Davids

5. Time and Date
The proposed time and date so far is 9 Dec 2012, 20:00 SMT, which is subject to change if the majority feel more comfortable with another time and date or if either side votes for a change of date. So, in case you want to join the event but feel another time would suit you better, include it in your post.

RE: Operation: Fernglas, Part IV - Indies Allowed - Omicron - 12-03-2012

Perfect time again, I'll be there.

Order|CV-Bastet (Geb carrier)

RE: Operation: Fernglas, Part IV - Indies Allowed - Timmy - 12-03-2012

I'm coming.

Order|Anthony.Wilson (Bastet/Sekhmet)

RE: Operation: Fernglas, Part IV - Indies Allowed - Jeremy Hunter - 12-03-2012

Order|CV-Heiroglyph (Resheph)

I'll make it. If not, blame traffic.

RE: Operation: Fernglas, Part IV - Indies Allowed - Mercarryn - 12-03-2012

Hah, count me in

141|Enrico.Davids (Bastet) (As 141| is coming with a Geb carrier with docking module on this event)

RE: Operation: Fernglas, Part IV - Indies Allowed - Moreton - 12-03-2012

Order|Dan.Moreton is my LF, but I should hopefully be getting a gunboat or Recon Cruiser considering the radiation.

RE: Operation: Fernglas, Part IV - Indies Allowed - SMI-Great.Fox - 12-03-2012

OCV-Liberty.Lost - Liberty Assault Carrier if needed be.

Otherwise.

Either 141|Redwolf-1 or -2 will be fine.

RE: Operation: Fernglas, Part IV - Indies Allowed - SummerMcLovin - 12-03-2012

Any space for a Bundschuh? You know how we love the Nomads...

If so, VWA|Frederich.Gauss would like to come along.
Alternatively I could bring VWA|Freisetzung, my Prison Liner with a Docking Module for anyone wishing to repair.

RE: Operation: Fernglas, Part IV - Indies Allowed - Sapo - 12-04-2012

I would like to attend if there is an open spot for me.

141|Mark,Guerra (Sekhmet).

RE: Operation: Fernglas, Part IV - Indies Allowed - aerelm - 12-04-2012

(12-03-2012, 11:56 PM)SummerMcLovin Wrote: Any space for a Bundschuh? You know how we love the Nomads...

If so, VWA|Frederich.Gauss would like to come along.
Alternatively I could bring VWA|Freisetzung, my Prison Liner with a Docking Module for anyone wishing to repair.

Well... We'll need to discuss that. I'll let you know.