Discovery Gaming Community
To: Gunther Rall - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Gunther Rall (/showthread.php?tid=90857)

To: Gunther Rall - Narcotic - 12-07-2012

||| Incoming Transmission |||

[Image: sarah_braun_trans3.jpg]

SUBJECT:Small favor

Morgen Gunther,

you may be confused, why I'm sending this message on a personal channel - however, I'm in a bit of trouble. Uhm, big ones even. However, I'll make it short: I've lost my ship. Ja, laugh at me as much as you like, but that won't get me back my Wraith, too. You can remember, that I planned to spend a day at Holstein after yesterday evening's patrol? And can you remember our conversation about "bad experiences"? Nun, I must admit... I mean - I didn't expected it to get out of hand... Uhm, I'll better tell you the whole story another time, out of range from others ears.

So, I'm stranded here. Woke up at the side of... Nein, no details yet. I'm not quite sure what exactly happened last night at all, and I've got no clue if my vessel got stolen, destroyed, sold or if I even gambled it away in a drunken bet. Verdammt! What shall I do now? How shall I explain it to the high command?

And it even gets worse! I'm having an important meeting with Sittlingen on Battleship Moselle in six hours! Mist! Mist! I'm so ruined! Oh my god, what'll happen if they get to know it? You won't... you won't betray me, would you? Oh I had no idea who to tell it.

Anyways, I'm begging you for a small favor. Damn. I know it's asked too much. But... would you bother if I'd ask if you'd mind possibly be so kind and pick me up from Holstein and bring me to Moselle? Bitte bitte bitte! I'd be doomed otherwise. I'm afraid I can't cancel the meeting once more. I know I'm a plague - but please - this last time!!

Viele Grüße,

Sarah Braun

||| Transmission terminated |||

RE: To: Gunther Rall - Razr - 12-07-2012

[=Loading Message...=]

Semder: Gunther Rall
Recipient: Sarah Braun
Source: Planet Holstein

I’ll keep it short and sweet; I’m somewhat busy and short on time, but luckily I haven’t left Holstein myself. I took the liberty of giving you my home address, just make your way here and I’ll take you where you need to be once I’m finished and ready to leave within the next couple hours. As for what I think, my opinion on the matter hardly needs to be voiced, and I doubt this will be the last time.

Viele Grüße,

Gunther

[=Message End=]

RE: To: Gunther Rall - Narcotic - 12-07-2012

||| Incoming Transmission |||

[Image: sarah_braun_trans3.jpg]

SUBJECT:Small favor

You're too kind! What would I be without you? Not even worth being a Flieger I guess. However, I'll try to be as fast as possible at your place.... once I've found my clothes - I mean coat. Gosh, I've got no clue where I am. I'm afraid I'll have to ask someone for the way first. I hope I'll make it in about one or two hours.

Viele Grüße,

Sarah Braun

P.S.: Do you've got milk? And any clue where to buy a pepper spray?

||| Transmission terminated |||