Discovery Gaming Community
To: Black_Star and Co. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Black_Star and Co. (/showthread.php?tid=90972)

To: Black_Star and Co. - Interspace - 12-10-2012

[Image: 2dankhx.png]

It seems you have taken notice to us yet again. As Ms. Shoemaker has done is the past by instantly going to war with you, I wish to talk before I start any sort of action. I'm sure words could settle quite a bit between us. I am more then willing to talk about the issues you have against the Interspace Commerce.

If you don't feel comfortable talking through open communications, then we could move to private communications if you would like.

RE: To: Black_Star and Co. - Sandrio - 12-10-2012

__--= Incoming transmission =--__
__--= From: Captain Sandrio =--__
__--= Location: unknown =--__

Hola there Mr. Buckmaster.

Have to say that your message was unexpected, but definitely sounds interesting. About Ms.Shoemaker, I don't think that she'd have declared a war, I'd rather call it ignorance -which had it's consequences-. But today we're not here for that..
Talking is not our strong part, but to act. However you made me cruious with this letter, so I'd like to hear what you'd like to say.

So, captain, I'm all ears.

Sandrio out

__--= Ending Transmission =--__

RE: To: Black_Star and Co. - Interspace - 12-11-2012

[Image: 35d0zmp.png]

*James relaxes a bit, lighting a cigar*

I'm glad this communication made it to someone. I never understood why Corsair Legates would go out of their way to take down an Interspace Commerce base. One would lead to the conclusion that the IC has wronged you in a way for your men to act on such an aggression. I would like to have a face-to-face sit down with you and sort things out as men.

I know that the Interspace Commerce has done quite a bit of wrong, and I have been trying to right the Interspace Commerce's wrongs. I would love to sit down and hear your side of the story, and we could work out a deal.

If you do agree to meet. No tricks. No traps. Just me and you.

What do you say?

RE: To: Black_Star and Co. - Sandrio - 12-11-2012

Oh, senor Buckmaster,

Thought you wanted to tell me something more serious. It's really not as complicated as you think. We were not there because of you, but for a mission. Also we're not treating you differently than others (true, your brainies are tastier than those outcast's I think..).
However the answer -as always-, can be found in money. Where the money is, there we are. It's as simple as that. As a financial company, hope you can understand that *winks*
Anyway we usually refuse those kind of requests, but that time the payment was way too high to refuse. (Also, your name didn't appear on our mission details at all).

So it's all about the money. Nothing more, nothing less. The job is done so we moved our ships out from the area.
I'm not against a meeting. However I think you're knocking on the wrong door.

If you'd still like to meet, we can. But only nearby Gamma.

Sandrio out

RE: To: Black_Star and Co. - Interspace - 12-11-2012

[Image: fdd8xg.png]

From what I understand, it was a one time deal, correct? I heard word that the ship "Black_Star" was going to destroy it again once it was fully built.

Meeting in gamma wouldn't exactly work well for me, seeing as how an Interspace Commerce wouldn't be greeted with exactly a welcome party. How about I private video message instead? I feel a face to face meeting would prove to be better, but if we cannot meet face to face, then video would have to do.

I have much to discuss with you in a more private terms, Would you mind sending me your 5.K.Y.P.3 Protocol Call sign over a separate private communications?

Thank you.

RE: To: Black_Star and Co. - Sandrio - 12-12-2012

Depends what do you mean by "one time deal". If someone is willing to pay us billions again, then who knows? Everything can happen. I can't confirm, nor deny that what Star is up to. Only that if he is planning something, he have our support.

As it seems, meeting is not possible indeed, so 5.K.Y.P.3 network will also do the job. It should. You can find me under the name of xemnas036 there.

Sandrio out