Discovery Gaming Community
Bretonia Improvement(UOG) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Bretonia Improvement(UOG) (/showthread.php?tid=9135)

Pages: 1 2

Bretonia Improvement(UOG) - GhostFace - 06-06-2008

Well as one of the High ranking members of the UOG, and since the leader is on vacation I wanna hear some suggestions on how the UOG and the rest of Bretonia can raise activity there, more specifically Bretonia is lacking interest...from my view..

Bretonia Improvement(UOG) - Etaphreven - 06-06-2008

Try the Faction Feedback section, maybe?:)

Bretonia Improvement(UOG) - Unseelie - 06-06-2008

I'm not active as my QCO because I'm trading to fund the QCRF/buy back my capship..on a bowex, that trades through Bretonia as much as I can...
My suggestion, is get the Gaians and the DRA moving again...we had some wonderful RP, and then the mollies just disappeared on us.

Bretonia Improvement(UOG) - GhostFace - 06-06-2008

The main reason for this is so the UOG can get back active, and I REALLY HOPE that some Gaian people will come to be, I might just do something to help Gaians but Bretonia has alot of possibilities, it just needs those factions to come alive...preferably Mollies and Gaians, and also having Corsair attacks help bring attention down to Bretonia.

' Wrote:Try the Faction Feedback section, maybe?:)
Well I'm in my mind this was not suppose to be focused on a specific faction just overall Bretonia as I wish there would be more activity..

Bretonia Improvement(UOG) - Cawdor - 06-06-2008

UoG --> OPG

thats like the major front-line for you to take since QCRF is busy shooting Kusarinese ships in the north.

Bretonia Improvement(UOG) - ioha - 06-08-2008

Minor gravedig (c'mon, only two days...).

It'd be great to see the Treaty of Dublin getting signed... it's been ages since I've last seen a DRA or UoG Molly around.

Bretonia Improvement(UOG) - CCI45-px/Probe149 - 06-08-2008

Huh? I thought it's already signed? And well, i can give you a Gaian floating around sometimes (look into my sig). The leader has, sadlierwise, become addicted to another game and comes on only on his TBH lately......

But it's right, Bretonia is lacking some ineterest by the general Community, perhaps we can set up a Bretonia vs Corsairs event in Cambridge?

And then, OPG is often raiding through Cambridge and goes up to London, or even Dublin, but there no official Bretonian around........

Bretonia Improvement(UOG) - SimonBlack - 06-08-2008

You should war Bretonia again. It was active when you used to fight.

Bretonia Improvement(UOG) - Cawdor - 06-08-2008

I'd rather go for UoG vs OPG in O-3/Dublin/O-49

Bretonia Improvement(UOG) - GhostFace - 06-08-2008

The Treaty of Dublin was signed and the UOG is not going to war with Bretonia, right now if everyone forgot were at war with the CR...but it would be nice to see some Gaian and Corsairs coming down for a visit.