Discovery Gaming Community
The Penthouse on Curacao - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: The Penthouse on Curacao (/showthread.php?tid=91605)

The Penthouse on Curacao - J.Cervantes - 12-26-2012

The sun rolls into the large windows, the cadre of the Concita el dos arises each steps from their perspective room.

J.Cervantes: aah buenos dias all how about a bit of eggs and champagne? *rolls fresh cigarette*

Mara hops onto the large sofa with a glass of champagne, "what are up to now boss?" No we are free....

J.Cervantes: ah mi Mariposa we are entering a new era but we still have our personal agenda *winks* No one want eggs at all.... ( all nod) more like it lets eat then make some credits huh?

RE: The Penthouse on Curacao - J.Cervantes - 12-27-2012

*door chime rings* Mara slides to the peep hole.

Mara: some man in a nice coat, we order room service?

J.C.: Ah No mi mariposa, I believe it is our man let him in por favor.

The man smiles and extends his hand, "Mr Cervantes a package for you, welcome to the BTE"

J.C: ah mi amigo gracias I am delighted as we say mucho gusto. My crew and I will be ready to serve do you care for a drink?

*smiles* " I think I can stay for one drink"

RE: The Penthouse on Curacao - J.Cervantes - 12-27-2012

Looking out the window as the sun breaks the horizon; J.C smiles sipping his coffee and smoking one of the cigars from a freshly opened crate.

"I think I ought to try to setup something with our hosts on Hawaii, I might be able to clear up my Hogosha problem."

George rolls into the room: "Cpt, I think we might have a new route for extra curricular activities and a possible way to keep using your favorite jump hole"

JC: "Please tell Duo, I have been thinking on our Hogosha issue and been a bit distracted"

George George smiles, and lays his pad on the glass table, he slides it towards the cpt. J.C smiles.

JC: Muy beuno my good d*mn man you are swift, that is why I pay you...

George slides out of the room, the sun has crested the edge of the water, J.C pushes the house call button.

JC: " Por Favor more of this splendid coffee... I wonder where ever did you procure it?"

Front Desk: *smooth woman voice* "Right away Mr. Cervantes I think a dashing young pilot brought it here."

JC: *laughs* "Ah you're good and too kind Ciao mi Bella."

RE: The Penthouse on Curacao - J.Cervantes - 12-28-2012

Eating breakfast on this fantastic day, just came through California after a long run, the crew is resting through out the penthouse. Since downsizing to the Concita Nueva I only have room for my loyal cadre of officers.

We turned one of the cargo bays into crew qtrs and the mess, of course I kept Cook, he knows things and how to get stuff done. As I stare out the giant transparent wall onto the sea vista I get an idea, now it isn't the first time but it is a good one. Perhaps with some thought I can work on including the Liberty Rogues into my operations here.

While I was a junker they happened to rival the Outcasts in business acumen, and they are more savvy than many give them credit. Perhaps a simple deal straight forward with inclusion in profits could be a great way to handle the situation I mean their success is tied to ours.

*tossing an egg at Mara* Mara rises and eats the egg, she slinks over to the bar and pours a drink, slides up next to me, takes my fork and places the eggs in her mouth.

Mara: "What is on your mind now my cpt" * curtsy*

J.C.: "Ah mi Mariposa, I think we could have a deal simple and straightforward" "we could run smuggling jobs to legit places for the Rogues, the proceeds go to them they pay for the goods and we haul 'em, si or no?"

Mara: "well dear, it all depends on who is going to insure them?" If they do, then we would not have an issue unless oops we lost a shipment which we could replace." If we insure then indies could be tempted to smash and grab every woman for themselves." *bites an apple*

J.C.: *smiles* "Oooh I would very much like to be pirated by a woman, ah give me it or else... ah I would .... [interrupted by Mara]

Mara: "eww ok lover boy just work on it huh?"

J.C: "Wake up the boys and be muy suave ok you think you can handle this?"

RE: The Penthouse on Curacao - J.Cervantes - 01-01-2013

The last job took us through NY system, in all honesty NY is kinda a hole. It is the most dangerous system maybe save... dunno Omicron Delta. Edge is still adjusting to life not as a junker.

Edge: "oi cappin, you really fink we's gonna make it 'ere wif dis BTE blokes?"
J.C.: My dear man, mi hermano they have vision single in its perpose, es to make money no?

I think we all gonna be ok, now I want to talk about setting up this place so we can really start working outta here.

Mara flips the steaks over one at a time the smell of meat fills the penthouse, she takes a shot and then splashes some on top of the steaks. She looks toward the group of guys she serves w/ and grins.

Mara: "hey you knuckle draggers why don't know sit down for a bite of something good.

J.C points to his butt and then points to her...

Mara: "no I didn't order cretian food ya jacka** lets get prepared to run these artifacts."

RE: The Penthouse on Curacao - J.Cervantes - 06-15-2014

The Sun splashes into the port hole in the square room at the terraforming station and abruptly awakes Cpt Cervantes, he wakes up with only his friend and companion Mara at his side. The final mission a year ago proved deadly as rogue Outcasts destroyed his ship after taking a small ransom and he never delivered the goods promised by he then employer the BTE.

The concita was then set a blaze and and JC moved to protect his crew but fire in the cabin took the lives of everyone but Mara. As the emergency pod blasted away from the vessel he and Mara stared at the flaming /falling wreckage. This would have been the most lucrative deal they had ever done as the pod caught the atmosphere it raced towards the plains they lost site of the ship.

JC managed to fire the thrusters and crash land the craft into the desolate landscape. The wind was fierce across the expanse and the final two managed to hike out and towards any civilization. Crashing into California Minor may seem like a safe bet. However, the camps are far apart and the weather is un-California like at best.

The pair strapped on their breathers and dropped all supplies save extra O2, it was at least a three day hike if they headed in the right direction.

This gamble failed and in 80 days the debt would come due and the all that he owned would be wiped out truly like a phoenix he would have to rise from the ashes. No good life no more penthouse. He would make a clean start and a new break but it could take time.....

time now is the only thing he had in spades.