Discovery Gaming Community
The Freelancer Account Manager - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Freelancer Forum (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: The Freelancer Account Manager (/showthread.php?tid=918)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

The Freelancer Account Manager - BestFlyerHere - 03-27-2007

Nvm, just got home, downloaded new version. All is good...

The Freelancer Account Manager - Korrd - 03-27-2007

Good to hear.

When you have trouble, check first if your version is up to date.
Errors from previous versions are most likely corrected on the current one.

If the error is also present on the current version, then report it.

The Freelancer Account Manager - Vaporlinx - 05-19-2007

Just an fyi, it dosnt work in vista, pops up with an error, i checked my system32 dir and it does indeed have the file flam mentions. Im lazy so ill prolly just edit the registry by hand to change me accounts.

The Freelancer Account Manager - BestFlyerHere - 05-23-2007

It works for me.

Run it as an administrator if you know how. That should work.

BTW, I've been seeing that error on a lot of programs. Like GameCam, programs ive gotten off the web, and the like. Any idea?

The Freelancer Account Manager - JensenDied - 05-23-2007

@Vaporlinx: you might also try making a copy of that .ocx in the directory as the account manager.

If you need to use admin to access the ocx in the system32, you might try checking the permissions to ensure that you can read/execute with all users for that file

The Freelancer Account Manager - Dab - 05-23-2007

Flyer, your using Vista. GET USED TO IT. Your going to get errors from programs for the next 5 years until Microsoft gets half the millions of bugs fixed out.. Thats why I stick with XP.

The Freelancer Account Manager - BestFlyerHere - 05-23-2007

Dab, I know that, as I own Vista. I'm trying to solve the problem. I don't want to hear your words that I've heard a thousand times before.

The Freelancer Account Manager - Vaporlinx - 05-24-2007

I fooled around with the dlls, and found out its just easer to export the info from the registry and import it when i needa switch accounts.

The Freelancer Account Manager - Winkie - 05-24-2007

I still have a lot of probs with XP, if my old Win2K would see my 300 GB HD I would go back to that...

The Freelancer Account Manager - Korrd - 05-24-2007

I haven't tested the program on Vista yet, as I use XP instead. It should work without problems tough, as the APP model hasn't changed.

That error is because you must be an admin to install the program. If not, part of it does not installs correctly (like that DLL, for example).

Once I can have some free time, I will launch the new version with a much more complete installer. I've been promising the new version a lot, but i haven't found the time to write it:(