Discovery Gaming Community
The Freelancer Account Manager - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Freelancer Forum (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: The Freelancer Account Manager (/showthread.php?tid=918)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

The Freelancer Account Manager - BestFlyerHere - 05-24-2007

Korrd, what are you writing it in? I may be able to help you with some of the programming if it's in a language that I know.

C#, VB, C++, Java, or is it something else?

The Freelancer Account Manager - Korrd - 05-24-2007

VB 6.

The Freelancer Account Manager - BestFlyerHere - 05-25-2007

Nice, I thought so. I used to work with that a year and a half ago, I can brush up on my skills and help you a bit if you want.

The Freelancer Account Manager - BestFlyerHere - 06-01-2007

Vaporlinx, I figured out your problem. You need to turn User Account Control on. I turned it off because it was annoying, but I got the same error you did. That was the only variable between my 2 situations.

The Freelancer Account Manager - Equinox - 07-05-2007

Im having a problem with adding the second account, what i did was.

Create the new windowns user,

loggedout the main account onto the new one,

Started fl, got the new account number,

created a char on the server,

Logged out the new account back to the main one,

then on the account manager i scaned registery and nothing happends?

i tried it a couple of times and it didnt work, then i tried to add the account manuly without the sig thing, then loaded that account and tried to play but i get to where you choise internet and it comes up with a compleat new account number.

I dont no what im doing wrong:(

hmm now everytime a try to scan registery the only one it keeps adding is the one i added manuly without the sig.

So i did a compleate reinstall of FL account manager but the only one it finds when i scan registery is the one i added manuly, it dosnt even find my main account now :/

The Freelancer Account Manager - Denelo - 07-05-2007

' Wrote:hmm now everytime a try to scan registery the only one it keeps adding is the one i added manuly without the sig.
So i did a compleate reinstall of FL account manager but the only one it finds when i scan registery is the one i added manuly, it dosnt even find my main account now :/

You have to install it on both windows accounts... it'll only scan accounts that have FAM installed.

The Freelancer Account Manager - Korrd - 07-05-2007

Run FAM from the new windows user, not from the old one.

ohh thats what im doing wrong xD

Thanks

Ok thanks guys, got it working:D

(I feel stupid xD)