Discovery Gaming Community
The Freelancer Account Manager - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Freelancer Forum (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: The Freelancer Account Manager (/showthread.php?tid=918)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

The Freelancer Account Manager - Equinox - 07-05-2007

Ok im realy sorry but i spoke to soon:(

Now i have the new account loaded but my main fl account isnt there?

Im sorry for double post but somthings realy messed up, after not being able to get on with my normal account, i unstalled the account manager on both windows accounts, got rid of all the files but even still when i try to get on its coming on with the new account i made.

I hope thats understandable, basicly my old acount with 4 char's on and around 600 mill are gone and all i see is the one i created on the new window account.

I realy dont no what to do, i dont want to loose all i worked for on those char's.

Reinstall fixed it.

The Freelancer Account Manager - Equinox - 07-06-2007

Hay,

After the clean install of everything i tried installing agane, it installed ok but on startup when it says add new account and then it asks you to put a name in i do that everythings fine but i get an error when i try and do anything with it.

the error is,

Subscript out of range?

The Freelancer Account Manager - Korrd - 07-06-2007

Yes. I've corrected that error on the version I'm working on.
In fact, if I'm not too tired, I will try to get the next version out tonight...

The Freelancer Account Manager - Korrd - 07-18-2007

...12 days later...

Well, I have finished coding the first release candidate of the FAM. It took me 9 hours straight to do it...
You might be wondering why I didn't do it earlier. Well, real life didn't let me:P

I have corrected all of the bugs mentioned in this thread, rewritten most of the code from the ground up (to reduce memory usage, improve stability and find potential bugs), and also added some new features:
  • It is now possible to launch the game on windowed mode.
  • Command line arguments added. Now it is possible to create a shortcut that will activate an account and launch the game automatically, with or without prompting the user.
The next release after this one will be the final 1.0, with all 1.0RC1 bugs corrected.

After that, version 2.0 will be completely revamped. Features i'm looking forward to include are:
  • Ability to read info from a server, and retrieve all the info from the ships on the accounts listed on the program userDB. (Cash, location, ship, loadout, reputation, cargo, map, etc). So it's not necessary to see every ship to know it's stats.
  • Some things to be requested by popular demand, as usual...
Still, that feature is far away, I'm yet to figure out how to communicate with a FL server...

The program is currently undergoing internal testing, in search of potential bugs. Once I'm done, I will release it to the public. So, stay tuned:)

Update:

Just released.

You can download it from here.

Report all bugs on this thread, or to the email address that is written on the readme file.

The Freelancer Account Manager - DBoy1612 - 07-18-2007

Error: Hitting export then cancel causes the program to crash.

About page needs updating.

' Wrote:[*] Command line arguments added. Now it is possible to create a shortcut that will activate an account and launch the game automatically, with or without prompting the user.

How?:P

Create a shortcut, and add the arguments to the target box.
It's all on the read me...

EDIT: Bug corrected. It will be fixed on the final release.

The Freelancer Account Manager - Razr - 07-18-2007

Thanks Korrd continue to be a good boy and i might let you lick some boots from the SA armory (bringing you 1 step closer to getting in) if your really good you can do our laundry!

Ohh..
I thought you were to surrender the SA once you realized how superior the AW is, and order everybody to join..

Also, I forgot to tell that there is another argument for the command line:

/S=<IP:Port>

For example, /s=82.113.48.5:2302 will connect to Disco.

It's server auto connect. Only one server at the same time supported this time. Will add multi support later.

EDIT: All who downloaded the FAM before the edit time of this post, re download it.
It had a bug that caused the switches not no work properly.

The Freelancer Account Manager - TankTarget - 07-19-2007

I DLed the new version. Works great on my comp that uses XP

But on the comp with Vista. I get this error "Component 'comdlg32.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: A file is missing or invalid"

And I have reinstalled in oh 10 times now. Done a full reinstall of FL. And a clean install as well... not sure what is going on. I would like to play FL on this comp but I can't without my accounts

The Freelancer Account Manager - Korrd - 07-19-2007

I'll solve it once i get access to a PC running Vista.