Discovery Gaming Community
The Freelancer Account Manager - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Freelancer Forum (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: The Freelancer Account Manager (/showthread.php?tid=918)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

The Freelancer Account Manager - ian - 04-09-2008

i just installed it and first time loading it up this error comes up:

[Image: errorni5.jpg]

it comes up on mainly everything i try and do and wont let me do anything :s

any ideas?? ActiveX is on and instlaled on my computer

The Freelancer Account Manager - Slavik - 04-09-2008

could be blocked out, active X sometimes is blocked out by Internet explorer or other browsers

how would i be able to fix it?

The Freelancer Account Manager - Korrd - 04-09-2008

Reinstall the program. be sure the user acount you install it from has admin privileges.

i reinstalled it and i only use the account that has admin priviledges anyway and it still doesnt work

i toke a SS of the installation and it says it "couldent find: DllRegisterServer"

The Freelancer Account Manager - Korrd - 04-10-2008

Hmm. It seems i will have to release a new version to again address this bug...
*wonders why the installer is not working correctly*
I cant promise celerity though. It could be out in two hours, or in two months.

The Freelancer Account Manager - e3jeremey - 04-17-2008

Quick question here! I am activating the account and then I am launching freelancer through my desktop icon which is edited to look for the Disco IP. However even though I have switched to a second account when i connect to the disco server it is still pulling up my main account like it switched back. Any ideas?

The Freelancer Account Manager - Twilight_Song - 04-25-2008

Hey, uhh... I've run both FAM and the installer as an admin, do have full admin rights on my system, and do have both comdlg32.ocx and comdlg32.dll in my system32 on Windows Vista. Though I still get this error, DBoy and me are teh confuzzled.

Quote:Component 'comdlg32.ocx' or one of its dependencies is not correcty registered: a file is missing or invalid

The Freelancer Account Manager - Horon - 04-25-2008

' Wrote:Quick question here! I am activating the account and then I am launching freelancer through my desktop icon which is edited to look for the Disco IP. However even though I have switched to a second account when i connect to the disco server it is still pulling up my main account like it switched back. Any ideas?

I am assuming you are exiting to the character list. What you want to do is exit to the server list.

The Freelancer Account Manager - kindred - 04-25-2008

Am i the only one who can't resize FAM? It's always bugged me not knowing if it was just me.