Discovery Gaming Community
The Freelancer Account Manager - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Freelancer Forum (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: The Freelancer Account Manager (/showthread.php?tid=918)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

The Freelancer Account Manager - mwerte - 08-21-2008

Virus do the buttons still work? And does this happen every time you load up the program?

My suggestion would be to export all accounts, uninstall FLAM and re-install it.

On that note, Korrd, is there a way to export multipule accounts without exporting all of them? I tried holding down Ctrl but that didn't do anything...:(

The Freelancer Account Manager - Virus - 08-21-2008

Mmm... Might not be a bad idea, but yeah... The buttons works.

The Freelancer Account Manager - Koolmo - 08-21-2008

Mine didn't do that, is your download slightly bugged?

The Freelancer Account Manager - Korrd - 08-23-2008

The toolbar bug will be fixed for the next release. It's not because of a buggy installation, but its because Vista has a newer version of the "MS windows common controls 3" ocx, that seems to have different spacing width than the ones I'm using.

' Wrote:Virus do the buttons still work? And does this happen every time you load up the program?

My suggestion would be to export all accounts, uninstall FLAM and re-install it.

On that note, Korrd, is there a way to export multipule accounts without exporting all of them? I tried holding down Ctrl but that didn't do anything...:(
Nice idea. I'll add that feature for the next release.

The Freelancer Account Manager - Dopamino - 08-23-2008

Yeah, it overlaps on my XP Media Center Edition OS too.

The Freelancer Account Manager - Bokje - 09-07-2008

Hey

I like your programm, is quit usefull. Thanks for making it.
But i had to reinstall windows on my pc, and now it says "COMDLG32.OCX" is missing or not correct.
I saw a other post with that issue, but i have the problem on the Administrator Account (only account on my pc). I allready reinstalled it several times.
Do you got a other idea how the problem could be fixed?

Thanks for the program anyway, hope you know something to do

Greetings,
Bokje

The Freelancer Account Manager - Linkus - 09-07-2008

I have the same issue and tried manually registering the file myself. However it still does not work and that was a few months ago. So unsure if you will get a solution to your problem.

The Freelancer Account Manager - Bokje - 09-08-2008

Hey,
I found a solution for my problem. I have taken UAC offline. User account control rough translation from dutch. If you leave it on, you won't get the problem.
Maybe someone else having problems could try it also (if he/she has it offline)

Greetings,
Bokje

The Freelancer Account Manager - Boss - 09-08-2008

Okay...I'm confused. Is there a newer version than 1.0 RC1? Because that's what I've got right now (Not complaining, never had any issues.)

Oh, right. One thing that is irritating is the "Error 0: " when I launch windowed.

If there is a newer version, did that get fixed?

The Freelancer Account Manager - Korrd - 09-15-2008

Current version is 1.0 final. All of the mentioned problems are fixed on the current version.