Discovery Gaming Community
The Freelancer Account Manager - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Freelancer Forum (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: The Freelancer Account Manager (/showthread.php?tid=918)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

The Freelancer Account Manager - enterprise5595 - 03-11-2009

For some strange and unknown for me reason the FLAM will not do anything whatsoever. For example When I click on Scan, Launch FL and try to manually import acc from the user regisrty, the Acc Manager just makes a "click" sound and does nothing. Its as if its not responding. I have installed and reinstalled it and the FL game multiple times on Admin users and it just wont fix it. The AM wont even find my main account.... If someone has any idea how to fix this problem, please let me know...

The Freelancer Account Manager - Cawdor - 03-13-2009

oi, korrd, is there anyway to make the FLAM window resizable? Always got to scroll around to find the right account =/

Or maybe just an option to extend the window for 10-50 rows?

The Freelancer Account Manager - Korrd - 03-19-2009

It's possible to make it resizeable, but complicated. I'll see what i can do.

The Freelancer Account Manager - sempai17 - 03-19-2009

Does the current FAM work with the new FLSP.exe for the 45.8x when you create an icon for a character, or do you have to activate it and open throught the .exe?

The Freelancer Account Manager - Korrd - 03-19-2009

FLSP support will be added on the next release.

The Freelancer Account Manager - Korrd - 05-13-2009

I have good news!

[color=#FF6600]
:yahoo:FAM 2.0 is on the works:yahoo:

The new release is in fact a newly written FAM from the ground up on VB.NET instead of VB6.
The newer programming language will allow me to make 32bit and 64bit versions of it, and also to improve the compatibility with Vista and the soon-to-be-released Windows 7. That's one of the main reasons for the new release.

The first 2.0 version of the graphical interface will mostly be the same as that of FAM 1 (See picture 1). The difference will mostly be on its source code. At least, until I can get a better grip on this (for me) new language.
After that, I plan to implement some new stuff, like in-program account generation, as I think I've found a way to do it without having to do all the bothersome "create a new windows user to do it" thing.
Also, I plan to implement a clientside server query tool, that will get all of the ship's equipment info for display as part of the account properties.

All in all, I think that FAM 2 will be much better than the current one.
At least, that's what I hope...

Here is a picture of the current 2.0 GUI:
[Image: fam2.0.png]
It's not the 8th wonder of the world, but bear in mind that I begun programming it today, like 1 hour ago...

The Freelancer Account Manager - n00bl3t - 05-13-2009

Good job.

Manual account creation being possibly the most awesome thing to come about in this update.

Now, get some sleep.:P

The Freelancer Account Manager - reavengitair - 05-13-2009

Ok. KORRD YOU ARE FREAKING AWESOME!

Hope it will be ready soon:D

The Freelancer Account Manager - SevereTrinity - 05-13-2009

Between you and Cannon I wonder how I ever survived in the dark ages.

The Freelancer Account Manager - Jamez - 05-13-2009

' Wrote:snip

o.o

You did that in an hour? What a beast!

Anyway, if FLAM v1 is anything to go by, this v2 will be peachy.

Release date plxzx!!!1