Discovery Gaming Community
The Freelancer Account Manager - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Freelancer Forum (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: The Freelancer Account Manager (/showthread.php?tid=918)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

The Freelancer Account Manager - Korrd - 05-13-2009

Doing the GUI is easy. It's just to drop some controls on the screen and give them shape. The "hard" part is to make them do what they are supposed to do...

No release date yet. I'm still learning VB.net. A month, maybe two for the first beta to be released. It all depends on how fast I can learn the new language, and how much free time I can get.

The Freelancer Account Manager - darthbeck - 05-13-2009

when you finish. we will send cake. thanks to cannons new /givecake command

The Freelancer Account Manager - jammi - 05-13-2009

' Wrote:Between you and Cannon I wonder how I ever survived in the dark ages.
I'll echo this. If /Givecash was removed now, we'd feel like neanderthals who didn't know what to do. Similarly, when this get's released, if it ever got rolled back to the current edition, I'm sure we'd be left in the same position:P

Completely awesome work Korrd!

The Freelancer Account Manager - Gamazson - 05-17-2009

Sorry if this answered somewhere else but my copy of FAM is giving me this error message.

[Image: zn55xz.jpg]

What am I doing wrong?

The Freelancer Account Manager - X-Lancer - 05-17-2009

' Wrote:Doing the GUI is easy. It's just to drop some controls on the screen and give them shape. The "hard" part is to make them do what they are supposed to do...

No release date yet. I'm still learning VB.net. A month, maybe two for the first beta to be released. It all depends on how fast I can learn the new language, and how much free time I can get.

I think we should ask Cannon..

we can haz /givefreetime ?

so we all go /givefreetime Korrd X hours?

The Freelancer Account Manager - pchwang - 05-17-2009

NEXUS, you and I had the same problem...

I'm not sure how I fixed it, but I think this might be the solution:

Create a new account, run FAM, then go back into your old account and run it again. It should work.

The Freelancer Account Manager - Weedalot - 05-17-2009

' Wrote:NEXUS, you and I had the same problem...

Create a new account, run FAM, then go back into your old account and run it again. It should work.
yea you create a new account and run FAM save it and once you re-scan on the original account it will be there

The Freelancer Account Manager - Gamazson - 05-17-2009

' Wrote:NEXUS, you and I had the same problem...

No Dice... it did not work.

The Freelancer Account Manager - icarios - 05-18-2009

Ive had an OCX problem before when I tried getting unreal ed working on my computer.

Search for COMDLG32.ocx in google and then download the ocx from the website.

Put the ocx file in the system32 folder in the windows folder.
It should fix this.

The Freelancer Account Manager - darthbeck - 05-18-2009

i doubt this will help, but have you tried to run it as admin?