Discovery Gaming Community
The Freelancer Account Manager - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Freelancer Forum (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: The Freelancer Account Manager (/showthread.php?tid=918)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

The Freelancer Account Manager - Gamazson - 05-19-2009

Huh what a stupid fix... I installed in its own directory outside of program files, and NOW it works... I blame vista.

The Freelancer Account Manager - Korrd - 05-19-2009

Odd O_o

The next one to get that error, please don't try to solve it. PM me instead. I'll send over the FAM 2.0 exe to see if that fixes the problem. It should, since [I think] it no longer uses that dreaded OCX.

I have the first beta up and running here, and it seems to work well.
No, there won't be any public beta testing yet. Not until I can make some of the new features [and all of the current ones] to work.
It's still on a closed beta testing. Only a few selected people and me are testing it.

The Freelancer Account Manager - darthbeck - 05-19-2009

i can test if if you'd like.

and nobody needs to reply to this with:
' Wrote:No, there won't be any public beta testing yet. Not until I can make some of the new features [and all of the current ones] to work.
It's still on a closed beta testing. Only a few selected people and me are testing it.

The Freelancer Account Manager - reavengitair - 05-25-2009

Riight... I have a problem.

First of all i want to say I LOVE THIS PROGRAM. I also love whoever made it.

But I need to know how to rename my accounts... I managed to do it once or twice by randomly clicking but I can't figure it out.

Thanks.

The Freelancer Account Manager - Robert.Fitzgerald - 05-25-2009

Click on the account name, wait a few seconds, then you'll be able to edit the name.

The Freelancer Account Manager - reavengitair - 05-25-2009

Oh... Thats... Alot simpler than I imagined it to be.

Thanks!

The Freelancer Account Manager - Bogenschutz - 05-29-2009

' Wrote:Correct. But you need to create the 2nd account via another windows user first.
After I've created the 2nd account, can I remove that windows user?

The Freelancer Account Manager - swift - 05-29-2009

' Wrote:After I've created the 2nd account, can I remove that windows user?

After you've created the 2nd account and turned on Freelancer Account Manager to let it record it, yes, you can delete that windows user.
Then you can just activate whichever account you want by simply double clicking it's name in the Freelancer Account Manager.

The Freelancer Account Manager - Bogenschutz - 05-29-2009

Thank you.

Last question for Korrd, when the v2.0 is out, will I be able to transfer all accounts to it?

The Freelancer Account Manager - Linkus - 05-29-2009

Just to note, my past issues with FAM have been resolved.

Seems my main pc has some major registry issues, so will fix that sometime.
Works a gem on this laptop Korrd, thank you very very much for it:)

Have a CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?