Discovery Gaming Community
The Freelancer Account Manager - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Freelancer Forum (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: The Freelancer Account Manager (/showthread.php?tid=918)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

The Freelancer Account Manager - stardust47 - 10-09-2009

Need some help here. My mum's laptop has a cracked screen, so I need to launch it in windowed mode from the account manager. It stops responding, and won't let it wait for the program to respond. Mum's laptop has Vista, if that helps.

The Freelancer Account Manager - Alex. - 10-09-2009

First off, cracked screen has nothing to do with it.
Second, if it's vista, GIVE UP.

The Freelancer Account Manager - Kazinsal - 10-09-2009

I hear FAM 2 is going to have an account generator. If that's the case, gimme:P

The Freelancer Account Manager - dr lameos - 10-10-2009

' Wrote:Need some help here. My mum's laptop has a cracked screen, so I need to launch it in windowed mode from the account manager. It stops responding, and won't let it wait for the program to respond. Mum's laptop has Vista, if that helps.
on your freelancer dsupdate shortcut, go into properties and add -w to the end of the target line, thus no need for the account manager method, if that even is the issue itself.

And Alex, I've never had any freelancer/vista issues, getting 7 soon though yay

The Freelancer Account Manager - Soar - 11-01-2009

The wait for 2.0 to be publicly released is beginning to feel very much like that for 4.85. I'd ask when it will be ready, but then the answer would be "Soon.™", no doubt.

D:

The Freelancer Account Manager - Alex. - 11-04-2009

Yeah, I got bored with waiting in the end and started screwing his 'private beta' by giving out copies on the forums... :lol:

The Freelancer Account Manager - Hell Hunter - 11-04-2009

Wait account generator? Does that mean you dont have to switch windows user ( God damn i hope it does mean that) Because my bro wont make another account data file :\

The Freelancer Account Manager - Kazinsal - 11-05-2009

' Wrote:Wait account generator? Does that mean you dont have to switch windows user ( God damn i hope it does mean that) Because my bro wont make another account data file :\
It means you can click a "Create Account" button and get an entirely new unique ID right inside the program. No user switching needed.

The Freelancer Account Manager - Hell Hunter - 11-05-2009

' Wrote:It means you can click a "Create Account" button and get an entirely new unique ID right inside the program. No user switching needed.

Sweeeeet. now i canz make lawfull chars .. thats when its Released:P

The Freelancer Account Manager - Leo - 11-07-2009

Will also help the people selling ships and what not. I foresee a monumental uprising of "ship dealers" around the mod after it's release.

~Leo