Discovery Gaming Community
The Freelancer Account Manager - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Freelancer Forum (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: The Freelancer Account Manager (/showthread.php?tid=918)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

The Freelancer Account Manager - Korrd - 08-20-2006

Good idea. I will add the posibility to enter account number and signature manually.
I don't see why the account managet should allow you to set custom server... But u think i will add it too if i have time for that.

Im currently working on the next version of the program.

It has a graphical menu, the ability to add comments to the accounts (like ships you have on it, weapon config, etc...), etc..

I was trying to make the program get account info about chars directly from a specified server. So instead of manually entering the info of the ships, the program would bring it from the server and show a report about, location, equipment, money, cargo, etc... 1 report from each server you enter on an ip list, but i don't know how to do that yet. That wont be in next version.
Next version will be an upgrade to current one. Adding the manual listing thing, bug fixes and the possibility to add accounts manually.

I'm currently waiting for nightfall to make the toolbar icons of the program. How is that going night?

The Freelancer Account Manager - DarkOddity - 08-20-2006

Cool. Sounds like you are going to have a really nice AM going.

The Freelancer Account Manager - Nightfall - 08-20-2006

Korrd,Aug 20 2006, 07:28 AM Wrote:I'm currently waiting for nightfall to make the toolbar icons of the program. How is that going night?
[snapback]31071[/snapback]
It promises... I haven't been working on it too much lately...

The Freelancer Account Manager - Nightfall - 08-22-2006

Sorry for the delay, but better later than never. I think these look interresting:

[Image: famguijv5-Nightfall.png]

The Freelancer Account Manager - Fellow Hoodlum - 08-22-2006

Awesome, Night ... Talent abounds tonight in the technical department.
Shame about the rest of us ...

Hoodlum

The Freelancer Account Manager - DarkOddity - 08-22-2006

Very nice indeed. I like them alot.

Two Thumbs Up!

The Freelancer Account Manager - Virus - 08-22-2006

Very, very nice...

Can't wait to get my hands on the updated version. :D

The Freelancer Account Manager - Korrd - 08-23-2006

They look good.

I'll use the jumpgate for the "quit" icon, and the classical ones for help and about... But Delete, Scan, Import and Export will be the ones night designed.
I'll add the TextBox to the main program icon Night created.

Send me the new icons so I can integrate them to the program.

And many thanks. I will add Nightfall to the program credits on the about screen.

The Freelancer Account Manager - Nightfall - 08-23-2006

PNG 24-bit; 32x32; with transparency OK?

Glad you like them :)

The Freelancer Account Manager - Korrd - 08-23-2006

The icons are in .ico format. I dont know what kind of compression those use.
32 bit (24 color + 8 alpha channel) should be ok.

I think i can convert png's to ico... that format will be ok.