Discovery Gaming Community
The Freelancer Account Manager - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Freelancer Forum (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: The Freelancer Account Manager (/showthread.php?tid=918)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

The Freelancer Account Manager - Zelot - 07-08-2010

YAY KORRD HAS MORE TIME!

He can even play the game!!

WooT!!!!

The Freelancer Account Manager - Crackpunch - 07-16-2010

I have problems with the extra user account that must created in order to get the FL account data.

Is it possible for someone to make an account for me and then skype it to me?

The Freelancer Account Manager - Death.RunningVerminator - 07-16-2010

' Wrote:The FAM 2.0 version that is currently on the wild is an early Alpha that I sent to a few people for testing. It wasn't intended for public release.

The bug you mention is not a bug. Account renaming had not yet been fully coded by the time that version got released. That's why it doesn't work.

As of late, I have more free time available (I'm even ingame). I'll see if I'm able to implement the remaining stuff on the program (account creation, etc), and deploy a 2.0 version that works properly.
WHOOOOO! Finally, korrd can play in-game!

' Wrote:It wasn't intended for public release.
Why is everyone looking at me?! :unsure:

The Freelancer Account Manager - Kazinsal - 07-16-2010

' Wrote:I have problems with the extra user account that must created in order to get the FL account data.

Is it possible for someone to make an account for me and then skype it to me?
Green link in my sig. Click it.

The Freelancer Account Manager - ryeguy146 - 08-12-2010

I'm not sure if hit has been mentioned, I'm not really interested in scanning through forty pages to check. I'd be interested in seeing collapsible lists (folders) for managing larger volumes of accounts. For anyone with a fat list of accounts, it can become tedious to manage them.

That and I'm an organizational freak.

Aside from that, I couldn't want more from this absolutely invaluable tool. The Freelance community owes anyone involved a debt.

The Freelancer Account Manager - Korrd - 09-06-2010

' Wrote:WHOOOOO! Finally, korrd can play in-game!
Not true anymore.

Got back to my "day-should-be-30-hours long-'cause-you-have-more-stuff-on-your-hands-than-you-can-actually-handle" routine once more:(

Yes. Collapsible account list is on the TODO list.

The Freelancer Account Manager - Osilon - 09-07-2010

Also, err, how do I rename accounts.
Also also, If I try to upload a new account it gives me an error, deletes me account list. Do it again, I get the error, my accounts list comes back. Wat.

The Freelancer Account Manager - Ebon - 09-07-2010

' Wrote:Also, err, how do I rename accounts.
Also also, If I try to upload a new account it gives me an error, deletes me account list. Do it again, I get the error, my accounts list comes back. Wat.

In 2.0 You CANT rename accs, its still beta. So my advise, go with final 1.0 release.

Oh and btw Korrd, can you add 'stretch window' option in 1.0 please ?

The Freelancer Account Manager - Death.RunningVerminator - 09-07-2010

' Wrote:Not true anymore.

Got back to my "day-should-be-30-hours long-'cause-you-have-more-stuff-on-your-hands-than-you-can-actually-handle" routine once more:(
Yes. Collapsible account list is on the TODO list.
Daaawwww poor Korrd.

D:

Ah well, RL before FL is the rule of the game i suppose.

The Freelancer Account Manager - fencore - 09-07-2010

' Wrote:I'm not sure if hit has been mentioned, I'm not really interested in scanning through forty pages to check. I'd be interested in seeing collapsible lists (folders) for managing larger volumes of accounts. For anyone with a fat list of accounts, it can become tedious to manage them.

That and I'm an organizational freak.

Aside from that, I couldn't want more from this absolutely invaluable tool. The Freelance community owes anyone involved a debt.
I'd like the same too, actually. I've got a couple factions in which we share ships so each ship has its own account, leaving me with a large list of ships that I'd really like to collapse when unused.

As with Rye and everyone else, though, this is an invaluable tool for playing Disco. It allows us to do so many things that we wouldn't have been able to otherwise in a practical fashion. (Like share a massive amount of ships)