Discovery Gaming Community
The Freelancer Account Manager - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Freelancer Forum (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: The Freelancer Account Manager (/showthread.php?tid=918)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

The Freelancer Account Manager - Makc_RU - 11-30-2010

I just downloaded the FAM and I would like to thank the author for his work. The program is very useful, thank you for making it.

The Freelancer Account Manager - 'Ends' - 12-07-2010

Woah dude,lots of pages,can't really find the answer I want...
Ok,so the FAM is good and stuff,but I can't find my old account,so before I switch to the new one,is the thing supposed to detect the old account?Cuz I just installed it and I have been playing for about a month now.
If this thing has been answered in the thread already,please quote or something,got no time to check 40+ pages =/

The Freelancer Account Manager - kindred - 12-07-2010

' Wrote:Woah dude,lots of pages,can't really find the answer I want...
Ok,so the FAM is good and stuff,but I can't find my old account,so before I switch to the new one,is the thing supposed to detect the old account?Cuz I just installed it and I have been playing for about a month now.
If this thing has been answered in the thread already,please quote or something,got no time to check 40+ pages =/

Accounts > Scan Registry for a new account

Wait,I think I got it,when I just installed,it asked me to update something into the database,that 'something' is the old account,correct?

The Freelancer Account Manager - Vexykin - 12-07-2010

We all thank you for this

(bow)

I've been using this for a looong time now and i'm totally satisfied with it.

Thank you

If I create a new account manually,it should work,correct?
And if I do so,I can enter anything for the code,signature and comments,right?
Thanks in advance

The Freelancer Account Manager - ferono - 12-07-2010

No, it won't. There's a specific algorithm that calculates the hexadecimal code and the signature.

You should probably use Discovery Launchpad for all your account-creation and managing needs. Not to mention it has options for starting Freelancer with specific command-line options for Discovery easily, without messing with shortcurts and stuff. And a superior exporting option that uses standard xml syntax.

Just remember to set it to run with Administrator privileges from the compatibility options if on Vista/7.

Damn,I'll do it the 'ordinary Joe's' way then

The Freelancer Account Manager - Apocalypse2001 - 12-09-2010

I recently got a new pc; has a new HD, mother-board etc....
I've installed FLAM and when I go to load my archive file that I had when I was still using my old harddrive, it
gives me an error. The log file says: permission denied.
How come this is happening?
I tried creating a new XP account with admin privileges, and FLAM still gives me
the same error when I try and load the archive file! Please help, I dont want to lose all of those characters.
Thank you.
EDIT: Actually I installed DISCOVERY Launchpad, and it detected my archive accounts with no problem. But I would still like to know why FLAM is giving me that problem.

The Freelancer Account Manager - Luksiboj - 12-15-2010

Thank u so much for this amigo!
Now,finally i can create my Orbital Spa and Cruise character and start some serious RP gaming!!!