Discovery Gaming Community
Can someone recommend some good stories to me? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: RP Stories Feedback Forum (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Can someone recommend some good stories to me? (/showthread.php?tid=92525)

Can someone recommend some good stories to me? - Hone - 01-14-2013

That are based on actual gameplay, E.G. ones that are written becuase of an ingame event (note I mean event as in anything, not necessarily a planned one) or ones that record ingame stuff, or ones that use events in the storyline, yknow. Not ones that have nothing to do with actual gameplay please.

Thankyou.

RE: Can someone recommend some good stories to me? - Narcotic - 01-14-2013

Maybe you like to try my both most focused RP stories:

All Universe's angels come to us disguised.
This one is about a Rheinland Military pilot, who describes her infestation by Das Wilde in her diary/personal logs. It includes ingame RP, personal logs, vanilla references and future thoughts/plans.

Lee's Diary - Pilot of the Narcotic
And that one is my first larger RP story, about my first character who used to be an Outcast, and decided to explore Sirius as Freelancer. It mostly describes his experiences on his ingame explorations and encounters with others. I also added stuff from infocards and wiki articles, that I've read while playing him. (Though I've just noticed, that the font color dislikes the new forum theme. Got to fix it.)

I'm not sure, if it's what you were looking for, but maybe you'll like it. (Ah and don't forget to give feedback here.)

RE: Can someone recommend some good stories to me? - Crackpunch - 01-15-2013

You could try reading message dumps.

RE: Can someone recommend some good stories to me? - Hone - 01-15-2013

(01-14-2013, 10:54 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Maybe you like to try my both most focused RP stories:

All Universe's angels come to us disguised.
This one is about a Rheinland Military pilot, who describes her infestation by Das Wilde in her diary/personal logs. It includes ingame RP, personal logs, vanilla references and future thoughts/plans.

Lee's Diary - Pilot of the Narcotic
And that one is my first larger RP story, about my first character who used to be an Outcast, and decided to explore Sirius as Freelancer. It mostly describes his experiences on his ingame explorations and encounters with others. I also added stuff from infocards and wiki articles, that I've read while playing him. (Though I've just noticed, that the font color dislikes the new forum theme. Got to fix it.)

I'm not sure, if it's what you were looking for, but maybe you'll like it. (Ah and don't forget to give feedback here.)

Thanks, I might take a look.

(01-15-2013, 12:01 AM)Crackpunch Wrote: You could try reading message dumps.

Yes, Ive had some fun with that over the years, can feel kinda oorp though.

RE: Can someone recommend some good stories to me? - Amon.Cire - 01-15-2013

Not to toot my own horn. But I think my writing is pretty good. Relates to my in game RP quite strongly. Intend to be doing more of it soon! Link is in my signature.

EDIT: ahh I should have read your post better. Of course what happened in my writing did not occure in game. This story does however directly reflect how my characters do act in game. hehe hope you like it anyway.

RE: Can someone recommend some good stories to me? - Thyrzul - 01-29-2013

Weekly Science: T&AD News Channel (FO, Read only)
Kind of an internal and personal MD around science happening within the Roussillon Battlegroup, including a few stuff happening in-game. Although this particular piece is finished, the story continues, only lacking the in-game elements... so far, who knows what future brings, right?