Discovery Gaming Community
=CR= Crayter Republic Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Inter-House (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+----- Forum: =CR= (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+----- Thread: =CR= Crayter Republic Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=92586)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

=CR= Crayter Republic Feedback - Crayter Republic - 01-16-2013

[Image: zVZlGVP.png]

This is the general thread for all Feedback relating to the Colonial Republic player faction,
denoted by the tag =CR=

Any and all complaints, concerns, tips, and issues, please post them here.
I assure you we will get to your comments within a timely fashion, and do our best to rectify the situation.

We appreciate honesty, and certain degree of unbiased explanation of the facts.

Your comments go to helping us improve our RP, and in game conduct.

Thank you

Sincerely,
The Republic Parliament

RE: CR|- Colonial Republic Feedback - Hone - 01-16-2013

Had pretty good interaction with this new CR so far.

Gotta say though... you might kinda have a little... I dunno, motivation problem? What do the players want to do? To achieve? I mean if your main purpose is to fight Gallia, there are already so many factions doing that, they are so outnumbered they often wont fight, leaving people with nothing. I think I have seen some of this, as often your pilots come into bretonia and just enforce general law ( and sometimes my BPA really appreciated the help!) I understand you want to cleanse coronado/cortez of pirates, but are there really enough there to provide you with good activity? What goal does the CR have that it can actually achieve, and keep it active?

Anyway, good luck.

RE: CR|- Colonial Republic Feedback - Hone - 01-17-2013

Ha Ha, Well thanks for trying! Ill add it to the story soon!

RE: CR|- Colonial Republic Feedback - Amon.Cire - 01-17-2013

Okay, so the cr are supposed to be at war with gallia yes? Just today I was in tau23 and a saw two valor, a cr kronos and cruiser, just hanging out next to java together. Has this rp changed?

RE: CR|- Colonial Republic Feedback - The Preserver Network - 01-17-2013

(01-17-2013, 02:41 AM)Amon.Cire Wrote: Okay, so the cr are supposed to be at war with gallia yes? Just today I was in tau23 and a saw two valor, a cr kronos and cruiser, just hanging out next to java together. Has this rp changed?

You obviously didn't understand a thing.

It was two Thanatos Crusiers, one Kronos, and a Pytho at the edge of Java's perimeter facing a Valor BS and an Obstinate crusier which were at Java. We (The CR|-) were not going to engage them and risk hitting the very Miners we swore to protect.

You also missed the IMG yelling at us to go away.

And the threats and banter between us.

Oh we wanted them dead. We wanted them as dead as dead can be.

But our hands were tied.

RP never changed.

We just couldn't engage without IMG going into Hulk Mode.

EDIT:

Herp - a - derp. Forgot to switch accounts. Jeremy here, I was CR|-Daedalus[FF136].

RE: CR|- Colonial Republic Feedback - Amon.Cire - 01-17-2013

(01-17-2013, 03:14 AM)The Preserver Network Wrote:
(01-17-2013, 02:41 AM)Amon.Cire Wrote: Okay, so the cr are supposed to be at war with gallia yes? Just today I was in tau23 and a saw two valor, a cr kronos and cruiser, just hanging out next to java together. Has this rp changed?

You obviously didn't understand a thing.

It was two Thanatos Crusiers, one Kronos, and a Pytho at the edge of Java's perimeter facing a Valor BS and an Obstinate crusier which were at Java. We (The CR|-) were not going to engage them and risk hitting the very Miners we swore to protect.

You also missed the IMG yelling at us to go away.

And the threats and banter between us.

Oh we wanted them dead. We wanted them as dead as dead can be.

But our hands were tied.

RP never changed.

We just couldn't engage without IMG going into Hulk Mode.

EDIT:

Herp - a - derp. Forgot to switch accounts. Jeremy here, I was CR|-Daedalus[FF136].

hehe well clearly I missed a lot. However, I am sure you can understand why I found it confusing. Glad to see you're doing some solid RP. Also, that your faction shows such self control as to not just jump on that tempting pvp.

RE: CR|- Colonial Republic Feedback - Hone - 01-17-2013

http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=92433&pid=1282352#pid1282352

Thanks guys!

CR| Colonial Republic Feedback - SummerMcLovin - 06-17-2013

Ok, seems we had one already so merged these.

Still, can treat this like a bump.

RE: CR| Colonial Republic Feedback - Sarawr!? - 06-17-2013

Maybe this'll come off as bias to some, since I'm a member of the faction (Even though I've only been so for a few days)..but I wanted to say that I've really enjoyed my time spent in CR| so far, you guys are great, friendly, funny, and good at roleplaying spontaneously.

So thanks guys, for giving me some low-stress, genuine fun.

RE: CR| Colonial Republic Feedback - Anaximander - 06-30-2013

Heya guys, I just thought I'd share a few experiences I had the last few days, because CR is growing fast and you are - the way I see it - walking dangerously close to the path old =CR= took. That being said, I like CR| and what you have done with the faction, I just feel a tiny heads-up is warranted.

Two days ago I am cruising around bullying people in T23 on my armorless cruiser, MNS-Bonanza, and within 5 minutes CR|, IMG| and heaps of other people log and all jump me, so that I end up fighting 4-5 bombers and fighters alongside a silent engaging indie IMG BC. I know that wasn't just CR| and one IMG| dude did PM me to apologize afterwards.

Yesterday I cruise around again (this time with armor) and Council folks, CR| and IMG| are hugging Java as per usual routine. I hook up with another cruiser and a fighter, forces are about equal both sides but nothing happens until more people log and your forces are totally overwhelming ours, then you attack. Again it wasn't just CR| but also other folks there, and a CR| pilot did later excuse the excessive gank when I met him in conn.

Just now however I am on a transport and get intercepted by a CR| light fighter that CD's me, and two CR| Atlases join the assault on my lone transport. Fine, I can deal with that. But then you log one more fighter and a bomber to fight my lone, nerfed Titanic, and that's when I dock (although the light fighter did try to keep me bumped to mess up the docking sequence). That is two CR| fighters, two CR| 7 gun transports and one CR| bomber to fight one 6 gunned nerfed Titanic, and the second figher and the bomber seemed to log just for this. Btw the bomber was the same one that excused the gank on the Cruisers the day before Smile

Perhaps it is high time telling your players not to log when something minor goes down in T23, just for the sake of fair fights and fun?

EDIT: Also there's a lot of positive feedback to be given, I've seen ranking CR|'s sit out of fights and offering duels lots of times, and I have been very positively surprised by that.