Discovery Gaming Community
How to get royal navy friendly rep? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: How to get royal navy friendly rep? (/showthread.php?tid=92673)

Pages: 1 2

How to get royal navy friendly rep? - HappyKiller911 - 01-17-2013

The title says it all.

RE: How to get royal navy friendly rep? - Tyler - 01-17-2013

Bribe. Answer says it all.

Jokes aside.
Dounby Station should offer a certain bribe, for a certain police force from a certain house which should fix that what you're looking for.

Good luck.

RE: How to get royal navy friendly rep? - Hone - 01-18-2013

/Restart Gallia

RE: How to get royal navy friendly rep? - Connor - 01-18-2013

There isnt any bribes as far as I am aware. You will have to, in this order,

/restart Gallia
Fly to a navy station ie a battleship and get the recruite ID
Take 6/7 Navy missions

That should get you basic rep. To get guard red, do the same but something like 50 missions

Hope this helped mate

RE: How to get royal navy friendly rep? - Flashâ„¢ - 01-18-2013

There are no GRN Guard.

And there is a very simple way to make a full repped GRN IFF and all corps in Gallia full green.

/restart gallia, fly from Il de france to Burgundy, in Burgundy go to Loraine Jump Hole, jump, and look for Depots, they should be in 7k from the Jump hole, and should be a little above plane. Shoot like 5 of those should be enough, or all for more gallic corps rep.

If you go there are see none, wait for restart, and do it right after.

GRN Missions are hard, there are no snub versions, so thats the best way to rep up.

Hope this helps

RE: How to get royal navy friendly rep? - monmarfori - 01-18-2013

Yes, the best one is shooting Maquis depots in Lorraine but sometimes dont have pods, wait for server restart or just leave and come back so they reappear, but how about taking missions in Indochine?

RE: How to get royal navy friendly rep? - Tyler - 01-18-2013

(01-17-2013, 11:18 PM)Tyler Wrote: Bribe. Answer says it all.

Jokes aside.
Dounby Station should offer a certain bribe, for a certain police force from a certain house which should fix that what you're looking for.

Good luck.

Honestly, got the GRP bribe on Dounby Station (IMG Base, Orkney) deleted? Because I swear to whatever you and I believe or not believe in that fixes everything. Does for me. Haven't been needing it for some time so who knows. Check it out before going through all that work of slaughtering.

RE: How to get royal navy friendly rep? - Anaximander - 01-18-2013

We should make a list of people who do missions a lot and can help others get various reps. While the overhaul of the missions has been great, they are a lot more challenging and diverse now, it can be hard finding missions suitable for snubs.

RE: How to get royal navy friendly rep? - MacAulay - 01-18-2013

Best way I have found if there are no depots to hit is to /restart gallia, take double police bribe at st denis (I think), /droprep, then drop police missions until you have only 1 or 2 boxes of positive rep (you take a mission, then open your map while still in the bar and abort the mission, this drops rep a bit). Then take double bribe again (May have to f1 to refresh the bartender. Then rinse and repeat. Each police bribe also raises GRN rep. Eventually you end up with Police affiliation and GRN just above it so /droprep again, relog and 'hey presto', your sorted

RE: How to get royal navy friendly rep? - Tyler - 01-18-2013

Right, took one of my transport with hostile rep towards the navy and flew to Dounby, did the GRP bribe and got to dockable on bases neutral.

Problem solved.