Discovery Gaming Community
Lets make a RP story! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Real Life Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Lets make a RP story! (/showthread.php?tid=92893)

Pages: 1 2

Lets make a RP story! - DragonRider - 01-21-2013

Hello guys!

Here's a idea: how about we all together create a RP story for a character?
How exactly?
I will begin by writing a few sentences.
Then you post 3 sentences, following the story so far.
Try to keep the sentences not too long.
Every member can do multiple posts, but not too frequently.
In your post put the story so far in one quote, then add your 3 sentences after the quote.
And please, no trolling or anything similar.

Got it?

I will start first:

I slowly open my eyes. I look around. I'm in a fighter cockpit, in space. All I see outside is a green nebula.

RE: Lets make a RP story! - Narcotic - 01-21-2013

(01-21-2013, 11:36 PM)DragonRider Wrote: I slowly open my eyes. I look around. I'm in a fighter cockpit, in space. All I see outside is a green nebula.

The last thing I can remember, was when I got assigned for leading that undercover mission - if I just could remember what it was about! However, that doesn't care anymore. As I can see, I'm alone and my oxygen is running low.

RE: Lets make a RP story! - Shintaz - 01-21-2013

Drawing the hard breaths I take a look around.Notice the ship has been hardly shook up and hear the looping emergency sirens.I get up and attempt to gather my surroundings.

RE: Lets make a RP story! - Junes - 01-21-2013

(01-21-2013, 11:42 PM)Shintaz Wrote: Drawing the hard breaths I take a look around.Notice the ship has been hardly shook up and hear the looping emergency sirens.I get up and attempt to gather my surroundings.

The first thing I notice is the blood. Knowing that I am alone is this cockpit I conclude it can only be my own. Feeling my forehead I painfully touch my wound, probably caused by a hard and unpleasant clash against a hard object not too long ago.

RE: Lets make a RP story! - shad0ws - 01-22-2013

(01-21-2013, 11:56 PM)Junes Wrote: The first thing I notice is the blood. Knowing that I am alone is this cockpit I conclude it can only be my own. Feeling my forehead I painfully touch my wound, probably caused by a hard and unpleasant clash against a hard object not too long ago.

I ignored the wound, for my oxygen was low. I looked at my scanner to see if there were any space stations nearby. The scanner must have been destroyed in the incident as it did not respond.

RE: Lets make a RP story! - Wolfs Ghost - 01-22-2013

(01-22-2013, 12:51 AM)shad0ws Wrote: I ignored the wound, for my oxygen was low. I looked at my scanner to see if there were any space stations nearby. The scanner must have been destroyed in the incident as it did not respond.

To keep myself from panicking I begin drawing in short breaths, mainly to assist in rationing my oxygen. With the scanner destroyed, I have to rely on the memories of the mission and what brought me here. Though for now it seems all I can remember is the word... Jurou.

RE: Lets make a RP story! - Zynth - 01-22-2013

(01-22-2013, 01:02 AM)Wolfs Ghost Wrote: To keep myself from panicking I begin drawing in short breaths, mainly to assist in rationing my oxygen. With the scanner destroyed, I have to rely on the memories of the mission and what brought me here. Though for now it seems all I can remember is the word... Jurou.

I attempt to search up the ship's databases and personal logs for "Jurou", but to no avail. Damages to the ship were too extensive, all systems have been fried, save for life support, as I seem to be alive, for now. I start thinking about the word..."Jurou"...a Kusarian name perhaps?

RE: Lets make a RP story! - Doc Holliday - 01-22-2013

I continue to think as I search but with the blood running into my eyes from the wound, I know that I need to bandage myself.
"Dammit!" I curse as I reach for the first aid kit and start looking for an appropriate bandage.
Having wrapped my wound with a wrap and pads, I continue my search.

RE: Lets make a RP story! - Widow - 01-22-2013

(01-22-2013, 02:54 AM)Doc Holliday Wrote: I continue to think as I search but with the blood running into my eyes from the wound, I know that I need to bandage myself.
"Dammit!" I curse as I reach for the first aid kit and start looking for an appropriate bandage.
Having wrapped my wound with a wrap and pads, I continue my search.

I look around again, taking in my surroundings. The scanner as next to useless and I would have to do things the hard way. I realise I don't recognise where I am and I can't remember how I got here. In the distance I can see a planet but I don't know if it's friendly...... Or even habitable.

RE: Lets make a RP story! - Jason753 - 01-22-2013

I realise I don't recognise where I am and I can't remember how I got here. In the distance I can see a planet but I don't know if it's friendly...... Or even habitable.
[/quote] With low oxygen I have to try the planet even if its not habitable. Clicking on the ship's status I see that there is damage on the back of the ship and signs of a tractor beam that looks like someone tried to bring the ship into its own ship