Discovery Gaming Community
To H-Dawg! |High Encryption - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To H-Dawg! |High Encryption (/showthread.php?tid=93002)

To H-Dawg! |High Encryption - Oystein Baadsvik - 01-24-2013

[Image: baadsviktop.png]

*A smartly dressed man appears on the screen. Sitting at a desk in a moderately lavish, albeit small, office*

Hopefully this has reached H-Dawg!

Seems one of our miners encountered you again within the Peace River Asteroid field. Simple piracy is one thing but it seems you were not there just to take our hard earned credits were you. Unfortunately Mr Murphy was not able to answer your questions but he’s shared with me the details of your encounter.
It seems that you were seeking an apology…

*The man Sniggers*

Well I’m sorry if your butthurt, did the nasty miners hurt your feelings? I’ve encountered many Rogues in my time here but I’m not sure I’ve met one so touchy. I’d have thought you’d need a harder skin for the profession you’re in. Anyways, I never did insult before but in case you’re confused, what I said a minute ago, now that WAS an insult. But nothing personal.

So you were offended with how I replied to you when your “application” came through my desk. Well not that I need even be telling you this, but why I did that. Well. That Neural Net channel is naturally for potential new recruits to send their applications to us through. Now I’m sure you hate spam as much as I do. If you wish to turn your back on your rotten ways and send us a real application. Well, difficult as it’d be, maybe we could write you a clean slate. You’d have to prove yourself of course.

*The man stands up and fiddles with the cabinet behind him. He returns with a bottle of some dark coloured liquid. He opens it and pours some into glass then sits back at his desk*

Of course we both know that that’s rather unlikely. All you want is “Protection” money. Well your no one man mob. And I’m afraid that we will not send you payment on a regular basis if that’s what you’re looking for, unless of course you were to work for us. Now as I said before we don’t deal with pirates and I’d advise you not to bother us again. We can leave it at that, but should you continue to harass us, then well, maybe I’ll have to take things into my own hands. However I think for everyone’s sake it’d be easier if it didn’t have to come to that.

*The man smiles with a hint of menace*

Well this has been amusing so good day to you.

*The screen goes blank*

[Image: baadsvikbtm.png]

RE: To H-Dawg! |High Encryption - Hone - 01-25-2013

(01-25-2013, 06:44 AM)Hone Wrote: *Approaching Announcement*
*Encryption level: EXCELLENT!*
*Checkin it out....................................[Image: 205361f.jpg]
*Duuuuuuudes! it's H-Dawg! The Radical Rogue!*

(01-18-2013, 07:22 PM)Oystein Baadsvik Wrote: We will not be paying you "protection" money and I'd advise you not to bother us again.

Orly?

RE: To H-Dawg! |High Encryption - Hone - 04-11-2013

*Approaching Announcement*
*Encryption level: EXCELLENT!*
*Checkin it out....................................[Image: 205361f.jpg]
*Duuuuuuudes! it's H-Dawg! The Radical Rogue!*

Cos it kinda seems like you will.