Discovery Gaming Community
objection! for all parts concerned - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: objection! for all parts concerned (/showthread.php?tid=93171)

objection! for all parts concerned - NoMe - 01-27-2013

ID necessary owner
iff was IMG
basename necessary

communication

when i try to make this base regular, you destroy this one before the ultimatum end.

what is that ? i'm not ok the time is the time and an ultimatum is in time.

the base destroyed by you cost a billion! not for money but the time have you an idea! it's a game sure but (

without my respect

End of transmission

RE: objection! for all parts concerned - The Republic Of Liberty - 01-27-2013

To the owner of base "necessary";

You failed to pay the 150,000,000 SC fine levied by Admiral Jack Malrone within the 48-hour grace period. Therefore, your base was ordered to be destroyed. This fine was levied, in addition to a monthly fee, for failing to register the base prior to its construction, and the ships involved in the maintenance of the base did not heed instructions given by members of the Liberty Navy.

- Robert McKay, Secretary of State for Defense.

RE: objection! for all parts concerned - NoMe - 01-27-2013

not i'm not ok

when an ultimatum is done, i hope from lawfull the respect off this one!

Now our base is destroyed how help you?

the normal cost is 2 billion, have you an idea

i have some proof too

and i think or my base respawn or you pay 2 billion or again i can put proof on forum if you want
unfortunately our team have no base now!
My feeling is that you misbehave! but the base?

how do now?

have you asked your clock? or the pilot? sure i know the guy with that i've problem, i respect all of you but i've loosed all my identity, time, and my hope.

RP please!

RE: objection! for all parts concerned - SummerMcLovin - 01-28-2013

[Image: MagnusPage_zps4f8befe3.png]

Ah yes, still nameless,

It does appear as if you have lost your identity, as you have yet to tell me anything about yourself other than an apparent mis-grasping of language and due process.

Of course, you may make all the demands for compensation you want, but that will neither return your base to you, or inspire any good will from the lawful forces whose time you have wasted. There are plenty of stations in the area, and in fact all over Sirius that you may live on and conduct your business. Do not make another without attempting to register it beforehand.
As you surely know despite being absent for the event, your base was evacuated, emptied, and demolished by combined NATO forces despite Pirate and Terrorist interference.

The last thing my clock said to me was "Beep, beep, beep!" which roughly translates to "Get up, it's another day of illegal bases and smugglers". Sometimes it makes more sense than those it warns me of.
Perhaps yours makes a noise similar to "Errrp, errp", if that is what you mean by RP..?

Let us hope this stays behind us.

Best regards,
Deputy Commissioner Magnus Page

RE: objection! for all parts concerned - NoMe - 01-28-2013

(01-28-2013, 02:33 AM)SummerMcLovin Wrote:
[Image: MagnusPage.png]

Ah yes, still nameless,

It does appear as if you have lost your identity, as you have yet to tell me anything about yourself other than an apparent mis-grasping of language and due process.

Of course, you may make all the demands for compensation you want, but that will neither return your base to you, or inspire any good will from the lawful forces whose time you have wasted. There are plenty of stations in the area, and in fact all over Sirius that you may live on and conduct your business. Do not make another without attempting to register it beforehand.
As you surely know despite being absent for the event, your base was evacuated, emptied, and demolished by combined NATO forces despite Pirate and Terrorist interference.

The last thing my clock said to me was "Beep, beep, beep!" which roughly translates to "Get up, it's another day of illegal bases and smugglers". Sometimes it makes more sense than those it warns me of.
Perhaps yours makes a noise similar to "Errrp, errp", if that is what you mean by RP..?

Let us hope this stays behind us.

Best regards,
Deputy Commissioner Magnus Page
if you have a translator no problem

probably your recruitement center is failed. and after it's normal if the nomad can enter in your system!

allez bye