Discovery Gaming Community
Lost Account/Account Recovery - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Lost Account/Account Recovery (/showthread.php?tid=93286)

Lost Account/Account Recovery - HeLLmOoD - 01-29-2013

Dear Admins,

i wasnt playing FL for a long time so my Chars are not longer listed on your Server, even though i saved and recovered my FL ID.

It would be very grateful if you could recover my Account.

Chars name are e.g.
Hellmood (or Hell-mood, not sure)
Fazz

If u need more Data from me, pls txt me.

Thanks a lot

RE: Lost Account/Account Recovery - Valhalla Sr. - 01-29-2013

when was the last time you played?

RE: Lost Account/Account Recovery - HeLLmOoD - 01-29-2013

a few weeks after 4.86 release

i think i installed 4.86 with update 3, but i am not sure. But i played FL on ur Server with 4.86 and my Chars, thats sure! Big Grin

RE: Lost Account/Account Recovery - HeLLmOoD - 01-30-2013

Pls isnt there an Admin who can help me?

How long can an account be recovered? Do i have anything to do for getting my Chars back? :/

RE: Lost Account/Account Recovery - fencore - 01-31-2013

Sorry mate, they were wiped for inactivity long ago. Nothing we can do for you really.

RE: Lost Account/Account Recovery - HeLLmOoD - 01-31-2013

Ah damn, thats a pity...i hoped so for it.

Seems i need to start with a new account. Is there any possibility to get some more starting cash? Big Grin

thanks a lot for your efforts.

RE: Lost Account/Account Recovery - bormos3 - 06-28-2013

Yeah I have a similar problem.... I was playing FL yesterday but I've decided to reinstall the windows because I realy needed to but I never saved my ID so now when I tried to create a new character with the same name on your server it says that this name already exists , which means that characters are still there. Is there any way to get them back? If there is a way , I can give you every evidence that the characters are mine.

RE: Lost Account/Account Recovery - bormos3 - 06-28-2013

Oh.....I just saw the admins notice.....sorry

RE: Lost Account/Account Recovery - Sabru - 06-28-2013

(06-28-2013, 02:57 PM)bormos3 Wrote: Yeah I have a similar problem.... I was playing FL yesterday but I've decided to reinstall the windows because I realy needed to but I never saved my ID so now when I tried to create a new character with the same name on your server it says that this name already exists , which means that characters are still there. Is there any way to get them back? If there is a way , I can give you every evidence that the characters are mine.

There is a thread, if you havent found it already, for getting characters restored after things like this.

RE: Lost Account/Account Recovery - Narcotic - 06-28-2013

Next time post here or make a new thread if necessary.