Discovery Gaming Community
ALG- Human Resources Terminal (Recruitment Office) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: ALG- Human Resources Terminal (Recruitment Office) (/showthread.php?tid=94096)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: [ALG] Human Resources Terminal (Recruitment Office) - OPEN - ze_pickaxe - 04-11-2018

ALG Application Form

- What is your full name? ze_pickaxe.

- Place of birth? Planet New Berlin.

- Why do you want to join ALG Waste Disposal? I see ALG Waste Disposal as a very underrated corporation whose true might is yet to be unveiled. I wish to participate in the lucrative mining sector as well as protect anyone fellow ALG Waste Disposal members.

- What previous experience do you have? I've mined in every nook and cranny in the Sirius Sector. This includes commodities such as aluminum ore, helium-3, premium scrap, cobalt, and even azurite gas from nomad territory.

- If a pirate threatens to blow you up, and you're carrying toxic waste, what would you do? Firstly, i would talk to the pirate and even tell them to scan my cargo to see that i'm carrying toxic waste. I'm aware that ships like Golem have better reinforcements to witstand the damage from this toxic waste. So if they destroy me, it would harm them as well as reap nothing at all. It would be completely pointless. Plus it's bad for the environment.

- Have you read the laws of the houses within Sirius, and do you understand and promise to abide by them? YES (Delete non-applicable option)

- S.K.Y.P.3. Handle Fill in S.K.Y.P.3. kevinmensah5.

RE: [ALG] Human Resources Terminal (Recruitment Office) - OPEN - Neraxon - 09-07-2018

ALG Application Form

- What is your full name? Horst Grimm

- Place of birth? New Berlin, Planet New Berlin

- Why do you want to join ALG Waste Disposal? I want to do something for my grandchildren, make Rheinland a cleaner and more stable place. Also I always looked jealous on ALG Pilots flying a Golem. I know it will take a while but I hope I can fly at least once one before I retire.

- What previous experience do you have? Decades as Republican Shipping Employee

- If a pirate threatens to blow you up, and you're carrying toxic waste, what would you do? First I would calculate my chances of blowing him up. But I would also mention that if he manages to pierce the cargo bay so that toxic waste leaks out it not only would lead to a polution of the sorouding environment for maybe days, months or years, but he would also miss a chance for a small profit.

- Have you read the laws of the houses within Sirius, and do you understand and promise to abide by them? YES

- S.K.Y.P.3. Handle Fill in S.K.Y.P.3. n3raxon | Discord: #Neraxon5657

RE: [ALG] Human Resources Terminal (Recruitment Office) - OPEN - Eddie_Tango - 09-22-2018

ALG Application Form

- What is your full name? Harlan Jeremiah Cree, III

- Place of birth? Planet Houston, Texas.

- Why do you want to join ALG Waste Disposal? I'm gettin up there in the age department, and independent contracting aint' keeping the lights on anymore. I need benefits and a stable paycheck to take care of my grandkids

- What previous experience do you have?
Interspace Commerce- Freighter Operator - 795-801
Universal shipping, Transport Operator 801-805, Armored Transport Operator, 805-812
DSE, Lane Construction Foreman and "Hercules" Operator 812-815
Owner/Operator, HJC Mining and Logistics, 815-Present
I also have my Hazmat certification, and a BS in Transport Operation Technology from the Online Curacao Transport Operators Academy

- If a pirate threatens to blow you up, and you're carrying toxic waste, what would you do? First thing I do, is I advise him of what exactly I'm carryin', and how bad it would be for everybody iffin' it got blowed up. Next, I'd stall him as long as I could, to see if the authorities would arrive. Absolute worst case, I pay the man (that's what transport insurance is for, right?) But the bottom line is I would do EVERYTHING I could to make sure that material stays contained

- Have you read the laws of the houses within Sirius, and do you understand and promise to abide by them? YES

- Discord Handle Doktorjazz

RE: ALG Waste Disposal - [ALG] Human Resources Terminal (Recruitment Office) - Ruud - 05-28-2019

ALG Application Form

- What is your full name? Rudolf von Limburg

- Place of birth? Altona Station

- Tell us about your previous experiences? I have been flying transporters for Daumann but stopped that when the Kanselier needed my experience as naval officer (RNC-Venray and RNC-Heerlen). After the death of my wife I joined the RFP, RFP-Rudolf_von_Limburg. I'm also helping my son setting up his own transporter, Peter_von_Limburg.

- Why would you want to join ALG Waste Disposal? When not needed by Daumann, I used my transporter to haul toxic waste for the simple reason that it was very profitable. Reason: many captains considered toxic waste below their standards. Something I could not understand, the Hazmat canisters make everything safe.

- If a pirate threatens to blow you up, and you're carrying toxic waste, what would you do? I have experience with fighting pirates. But I also know my limits. In most cases a bribe is sufficient.

- Have you read the laws of the houses within Sirius, understand them and abide by them? YES

- S.K.Y.P.3. Handle? LaafRuud

RE: [ALG] Human Resources Terminal (Recruitment Office) - OPEN - Pete Hartmann - 08-21-2019

ALG Application Form

- What is your full name? Karsten Fischer

- Place of birth? Rheinland, Planet New Berlin

- Why do you want to join ALG Waste Disposal? I was working as a refuse collector on Planet New Berlin, now it's time to get a upgrade and visit the space, where alot of trash is awaiting me.

- What previous experience do you have? Refuse collector on Planet New Berlin. (Collecting trashcans and driving a dumptruck)

- If a pirate threatens to blow you up, and you're carrying toxic waste, what would you do? The cargo, the ship and even the toxic waste has a higher value than simply giving this pirate a small bribe, before I continue my way.

- D.I.S.C.R.D Handle Pete Hartmann#5147

RE: [ALG] Human Resources Terminal (Recruitment Office) - OPEN - ALG Classic - 04-19-2020

[Image: b71xpGN.png]
To our potential applicants;

With the currently occurring developments, Human Resources has seen fit to issue a newly revised introductory posting and application form, to reflect the current challenges the company is facing. Please read the original entry.

We hope to welcome you into ALG soon!

Judith Sollrath
Human Resources
ALG Waste Disposal

[Image: 9JwWorU.png]

RE: [ALG] Human Resources Terminal (Recruitment Office) - OPEN - Dark.Star - 04-19-2020

ALG Application Form

- Full name Reinhold Hartmann

- Date of birth 02.08.787 A.S.

- House or entity of citizenry Rheinland

- Why do you want to join ALG Waste Disposal? After a long career in the Polizei I decided It is time for something less 'chaotical'. No doubts that I might still get attacked by common pirates, but, I decided it would suit me more. I can still handle defending good at least, hopefully.

- Interest in Division(s)? Shipping/Security

- What previous experience do you have? Polizei Komissar

- Discord Tardente#4362

RE: [ALG] Human Resources Terminal (Recruitment Office) - OPEN - ALG Classic - 04-19-2020

To Mr Hartmann;

I'm afraid you are definitely looking in the wrong place if you're seeking something less chaotic than a Federal Police assignment, as we enter the most chaotic period of our history. Still, I have no doubt your experience would be valuable and it's encouraging to see not everyone in the Polizei favors the monarchists.

Your application is accepted pending an interview, please make your way to Wuppertal Refinery and we will work from there.

Welcome to ALG!

Judith Sollrath
Human Resources
ALG Waste Disposal

RE: [ALG] Human Resources Terminal (Recruitment Office) - OPEN - gandalthesmoke - 05-19-2020

ALG Application Form

- Full name Dennis Rodman

- Date of birth 800

- House or entity of citizenry Libertonian

- Why do you want to join ALG Waste Disposal? I come from the land of the free. I am not saying that Liberty is perfect by any means, but I cannot bear to see usurpers destroy the power of the people. I immigrated from liberty when I was 12 on a cheap old Starflyer, and began bar tending in New Berlin and when the war erupted I moved to Frankfurt. I want to fight back, while making a bit of money, and as a hustler,i think i am perfect for this faction. in

- Interest in Division(s)? Trading, Muscle

- What previous experience do you have? Bartending, and scrapping and selling whatever I needed to survive.

- Discord gandalfthesmoke#9816

RE: [ALG] Human Resources Terminal (Recruitment Office) - OPEN - ALG Classic - 05-19-2020

To Mr Rodman;

It's refreshing to hear from somebody with such enthusiastically held ideological convictions. As you seem to be acutely aware, we are in a very rough time, and you must assume that your work in the company won't be easy. But if that won't deter you, we'll be happy to welcome you in ALG.

Your application is accepted pending an interview, please make your way to Wichter Station and we will work from there.

Welcome to ALG!

Judith Sollrath
Human Resources
ALG Waste Disposal