Discovery Gaming Community
ALG- Human Resources Terminal (Recruitment Office) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: ALG- Human Resources Terminal (Recruitment Office) (/showthread.php?tid=94096)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: ALG Waste Disposal - [ALG] Human Resources Terminal (Recruitment Office) - ALG Classic - 12-05-2013

[Image: ALGTBTopMagdalenaAtzenbruckDortmundStati...842984.png]

Mr Nura;

First of all, I must apologize for the late reply. I consider myself a very much "hands-on" president and spend a lot more time in space than at my desk.

In any case, there seem to be no issues with your application - you are hereby accepted into ALG Waste Disposal.
It's good to have another pilot onboard that's keen to keep our space clear of obstructions and clean of debris.

Please make your way to Dortmund smelter, where you will undertake standard checks and be given further instructions.

One small issue though: We weren't able to isolate your SKY-P protocol, as it returned many results. When we get that figured out you will be added to our channel.

-Regards, L.A.
[Image: ALGTBBottom_zpsd1eabd59.png]
// add barmecide on skype

RE: ALG Waste Disposal - [ALG] Human Resources Terminal (Recruitment Office) - Sabru - 12-16-2013

ALG Application Form

- What is your full name? Erica Hartmann

- Place of birth? Nuremburg, Munich

- Tell us about your previous experiences? I served in the RM auxiliaries before freelance trading for a while..

- Why would you want to join ALG Waste Disposal? I want to join because ALG is leading the effort to help my home system recover from the incident that has blighted the system.

- If a pirate threatens to blow you up, and you're carrying toxic waste, what would you do? Well, i'd tell them that the short term excitement from blowing me up is not worth any long term negative effects on their health, and that if they blew me up they wouldnt be able to receive credits to end the matter.

- Have you read the laws of the houses within Sirius, understand them and abide by them? YES

- S.K.Y.P.3. Handle? SabreTwoFive

RE: ALG Waste Disposal - [ALG] Human Resources Terminal (Recruitment Office) - ALG Classic - 12-24-2013

Ms Harmann;

I'll keep this brief, as I always do really.
I see no issues with your application and thus you've been accepted as our newest recruit. Please head to Dortmund station so we can do the mandatory check-up and get you flying as soon as possible.

I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have over our company channel.

Welcome to ALG.

RE: ALG Waste Disposal - [ALG] Human Resources Terminal (Recruitment Office) - FoxLi - 01-12-2014

..::Incoming Transmission::..
..::Encryption Failed::..
..::End of Transmission::..

RE: ALG Waste Disposal - [ALG] Human Resources Terminal (Recruitment Office) - FoxLi - 01-12-2014

..::Incoming Transmission::..

..::Encryption Software Enabled::..

ALG Application Form

- What is your full name? Alexej Korolev Lisitsyn.

- Place of birth? Planet Erie, Pennsylvania system.

- Tell us about your previous experiences? I have exprience with mining and hauling because i use to work for SMG with my father. After the destruction of SMG bases we moved to New Berlin. Now im looking for a fresh start.

- Why would you want to join ALG Waste Disposal? I wpuld like to help clean Sirius free of the unsavory byproducts and i think i ALG is the best for that. I heard many recommendations and positive comments about the work that ALG does, so i would like to be a part of it.

- If a pirate threatens to blow you up, and you're carrying toxic waste, what would you do? I would secretly contack the navy or the police and try to buy some time. If the navy or the police is not available i would try tonegotiate with credits for my release.

- Have you read the laws of the houses within Sirius, understand them and abide by them? YES (Cross through what is not applicable)

- S.K.Y.P.3. Handle? alexal971

..::End of Transmission::..

RE: ALG Waste Disposal - [ALG] Human Resources Terminal (Recruitment Office) - Teta - 01-19-2014

ALG Application Form

- What is your full name? Margot Kolb.

- Place of birth? Planet Stuttgart.

- Tell us about your previous experiences? There is limited to tell since I just finished my Pilotenpruefung for heavy transport vessels and am now looking for a viable job.

- Why would you want to join ALG Waste Disposal? Seeing your job offer at this right time made me try my chances to finally get a job, with the economy not booming right now. And since your company always has good rankings for its efficient waste disposal, I feel comfortable in doing this job as well and am looking forward to improve my abilities regarding it.

- If a pirate threatens to blow you up, and you're carrying toxic waste, what would you do? Sodele, this is a rather straightforward question I honestly have never considered before. Depending on your companies policies, it might be the safest way to pay out the pirate in question. If this is not viable, I guess it is mandatory to at least turn and move the goods away from any inhabited places, before they might get scattered.

- Have you read the laws of the houses within Sirius, understand them and abide by them? YES

- S.K.Y.P.3. Handle? Teta

RE: ALG Waste Disposal - [ALG] Human Resources Terminal (Recruitment Office) - ALG Classic - 01-19-2014

Mr Lisitsyn;

I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your base. Your application seems in order, so I hope ALG can offer you the opportunity for the fresh start you seek.
I think it's safe to say we provide well for our new recruits, so you should be "back in business", so to speak, in no time.

Please proceed to Dortmund station for a check-up and we can get you setup with a ship.

~ L.A.

Ms Kolb;

A fresh, newly licensed pilot, eh? Glad to see you seeking your fortune with us.
Thankfully, due to our diversified operations across Sirius, we have not been hit as hard as some other Rheinland companies by the economic downturn.
No issues with your application, so I'm happy to welcome you as our newest recruit.

Please head to Dortmund where we'll get some checks done and get you in a ship.

~ L.A.

RE: ALG Waste Disposal - [ALG] Human Resources Terminal (Recruitment Office) - Twisp - 01-27-2014

ALG Application Form

- What is your full name? Gustav Wagner

- Place of birth? Leipzig Station

- Tell us about your previous experiences? I was born to a parents at the bottom of the ladder, both socially and economically. We did not live comfortably, with both my mother and my father having the barest education and only capable of odd jobs. They did put me through school, and the money I made off of part-time employment for Daumann during my schooling put me through basic and intermediary flight courses. I've worked for independent contractors for several years, but I am now looking for more consistent employment.

- Why would you want to join ALG Waste Disposal? It is honest work and I am an honest man. I only wish to provide for myself, care for my parents, and perhaps keep myself engaged mentally. To do that while also serving Rheinland's populace is an attractive prospect.

- If a pirate threatens to blow you up, and you're carrying toxic waste, what would you do? If it is within the means of my personal funds or if that proves insufficient, whatever stipend the company has provided me for the trip, I would first attempt to pay off the pirate. Negotiation and moral appeal are not tactics which work on those who are driven to taking what they want by force. Using those tactics would only increase the chance that toxic cargo is released near a population center. If it becomes apparent that they are bent on violence or the acquisition of cargo, I will attempt to fend them off for as long as can safely be done while maneuvering away from any populated area. If possible, I will set the ship on a collision course with a dead planet, moon, or star in order to destroy the cargo a safe distance away from any populated station or base. Of course, in such a worst-case scenario, I would eject before the fatal collision occurs. I do not consider it a valid option to attempt to escape to a station, unless I'm within a mere couple of K - the potential for a cargo release near such a place is unacceptable.

- Have you read the laws of the houses within Sirius, understand them and abide by them? Yes

- S.K.Y.P.3. Handle? Twisp

RE: ALG Waste Disposal - [ALG] Human Resources Terminal (Recruitment Office) - ALG Classic - 01-27-2014

Mr Wagner;

I'm sorry to hear about your difficult past. Unfortunately, there's an ever-rising number of hardworking men and women like you that struggle to make ends meet.

However, I'm confident you'll find a better future with us. We provide for our employees and, ALG's situation is currently more than stable.

I'm also very impressed by your response to the piracy question, clearly you've put a lot of thought into it. That's what we like to see.

Suffice to say, your application has been accepted. Please visit our recruitment office at Dortmund station where we'll get the standard checks done and get you in a ship.

Finally, I'm afraid your SKY-P address does not check out, but that shouldn't be a problem to sort out.

~L.A.
// Twisp seems to be your display name, not your contact name. You can just add me, barmecide.

RE: ALG Waste Disposal - [ALG] Human Resources Terminal (Recruitment Office) - Reid - 01-28-2014

ALG Application Form

- What is your full name? Charlotte Hoshiko Meindl

- Place of birth? Planet Stuttgart

- Tell us about your previous experiences? Not many, I just graduated from high school and would like to be a pilot.

- Why would you want to join ALG Waste Disposal? One of your employees approached me while I was still in school with a job offer, and I've always heard that ALG was one of the best companies in Sirius

- If a pirate threatens to blow you up, and you're carrying toxic waste, what would you do? I try to bargain with them to begin with. If that doesn't work, I try to escape to the nearest system exit or nebulae, which will help me gain distance

- Have you read the laws of the houses within Sirius, understand them and abide by them? Yes

- S.K.Y.P.3. Handle? reid.taylor57